Maha Dusht Jeonwala Mocks Sri Jaap Sahib

'Guru Ke Singhs' in Toronto!!

The aim is not only Jaap Sahib. With the same methodology tomorrow he will also attack Sri Guru Granth Sahib.

Its all about his ill-will and and a rotten mentality.....

And I agree, we should not propagate his garbage on a panthic website. It should be removed from this forum.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As per rehitnama: Gur ki Ninda sunay na Kaan, bhaet karo tis sung kirpan.

it's catch 22 situation. The more we rebut these people, the more exposure they get, the more "moderates" or "undecided" Sikhs get lured into reading their rubbish. I don't know what the answer is,

its has gone from criticizing gurbani...now to mocking it..hes stepped over the line...and should be dealt with physically

He along his fast friend Joginder spokesman have already said that SGGS is fake. Per them Original

beer of SGGS was burnt by udasis.

Not only that they also say that after Guru Nanak dev ji there is no sikh Guru.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

Sangat jio, on 1 hand it makes me laugh on this Jeaonwala and on another it makes me furious. He doesnt just believe in Siri Dasam Granth Sahib but also doesnt in exsistence of Dukh Bhanjni Beri and 10 Jyots after Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj. Hence it shows:

- This guy is just a lunatic, a funny pathetic loser, nothing else. PLEASE IGNORE such people

it's catch 22 situation.

The more we rebut these people, the more exposure they get, the more "moderates" or "undecided" Sikhs get lured into reading their rubbish.

I don't know what the answer is, but we all know what Santji would have said that needs to happen.

Worst thing is good guys get caught up with these missionary plonkers, usually moderates just getting into Sikhi. To top it off many are pro-Khalistan too. I hate fighting with our own people, especially when you know deep down they are being used as mugs.

• Like 2

it's catch 22 situation.

The more we rebut these people, the more exposure they get, the more "moderates" or "undecided" Sikhs get lured into reading their rubbish.

I don't know what the answer is,

I know what the answer is. Having more gurdawaras focusing on these issues to educate people about what Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji is all about and then they wont get confused by idiots.

You can counter the anti -dasam idiots without giving them any specific exposure.

Forums like SikhSangat/DiscoverSikhi are the best tool to put an end to the lies these fake missionaries are spreading.

what a joke. discoversikhi get their kasheras in a twist if parkhash of Aad Guru and Dasam Guru are done together, and as for this forum, with undoubtedly plus points it has, is lacking in geniune academics. The only people who i can really think of who have really brought solid education to this forum, are dalsingh, matheen and proactive. There are others but i just cant think of them at this time.

This guy is trying to write this saying that its easy to write Jaap Sahib? Then why is he copying the same style as Guru Ji? Guru Ji didn't just copy someone's writings and changed the words around, it came from Dhur. Jaap Sahib is absolutely beautiful and original. I can take Shakespeare's work, and just change some words around, and say that his writings are easy. Makes no sense. (not trying to compare Gurbani to Shakespeare by the way!)