I Have Had Pre-Maritial Sex, Help!

Guest SwaggSingh

Guest spiritedpursuit1
On 12/2/2011 at 12:07 PM, lotaya said:

WGJKWGJK,

I personally think you should marry her, you had pre-marital relationship you both consented. At some point you should marry, that does not mean you should continue to indulge in this activity. This is our sister / daughter and you both have violated the Sikh way of life. Personal message me if you need someone to talk to, or even if she needs some counselling we are here to help. We need to contain this so you and her do not go and think it is ok to indulge in this sort of behaviour whilst you are both are single. We are living in Kaljug and there is a lot of fire and hot energy in youth, we need you both to put that energy into your Sikhi. This can be done only by the Grace of the True Guru. Goto the Gurdwara on your own take in the hukkamama and apply it to your life. As gianiji to translate and when you do your ardass beg for forgivingness.

I agree nobody is perfect, only the True Guru is perfect in every way imaginable. Dhan Dhan Maharaj Shri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, Dhan Dhan Teri Sikhi.

WGJKWGJKF

could i reach out to you anonymously to talk about a similar topic. I am having some trouble dealing with is internally

• 1 month later...
Guest GuestAngry
On 11/30/2011 at 6:27 PM, Guest SwaggSingh said:

i am not a amritdhari, i am 16 and i keep my hair and all my parents are amritdharis and i just had physical relationship with my girlfriend. I feel really guilty about it. But it just happenned and i coudnt control myself. So am i going to hell now :(. because i was thinking of getting amrit when i am older. and now i regret this.

First you have and then you feel shame about it. Why did you have it in the first place? Why dont you keep having now? Shame on you !  Now you are posting this so that some ppl can write some nice things to you so that you can be forgiven.

• 1 month later...
Guest Singhni13
On 12/2/2011 at 8:26 AM, VanHelsingh said:

Your point being we are not perfect and thus should refrain from passing comment? If that were the case this website and it's threads would be pretty sparsely populated.

I stand by my original point. Why should a guy receive somebody else's used goods if he himself has stuck to the rules and not given into his urges? Although if that is indeed what happens as I doubt the girl in question will tell a potential husband she has already had sex.....That is if she clings to the pretence of being a chaste girl looking for a husband through an arranged....sorry I mean "introduced" marriage.

I make no apologies for my stance on this subject. On other issues I have humbly reconsidered my views if I've felt my comments have been ill-judged. Not this time. Not one bit.

Whoa judgemental much? The boy is just as much at fault here - is he “used goods” as well? Everyone can make mistakes - let go of your ego and “holier than thou attitude”. Embrace both this boy and girl with love, they both made a mistake but asking for forgiveness from Vaheguru for our mistakes is part of the journey. Your post reels of misogyny. You will make mistakes too in life. People can cheat after marriage as well. Kaam is at work all throughout our lives. 

• 2 weeks later...

I can see this old post has popped up on feed. 

I am 34 was 17 when I was blessed with Amrit. Due to my kacha (raw/ uncooked) jeevan I dwell on this; if I had not taken Amrit wouldn't I have enjoyed sex, going pubs and eating meat sometimes? All before the age of 25? Then take Amrit later on in life? And if you have indulged in such activities... ENJOY IT! Why worry about hell / heaven? 

As an Amritdhari we have other responsibilities; reunion with God whilst in Grisht jeevan. But if you're Non Amritdhari why worry? JUST ENJOY! 

• 1 month later...
Guest Singh

What kind of ridiculous advice is to tell someone to "enjoy" if that haven't been Blessed with Amrit Di Daat. How can you even be certain that that brings 'joy'.