Sikh Channel Allowing Bani To Be Changed

BhaiSukhSingh

I don't know who you are and I don't know what you are talking about but I know your name because you share it on gurmatbibek.com....

Bit odd, how did you make the correlation between Uttam Singh on Gurmatbibek (which, yes, is me) and this account? Funny, you don't deny being singh154 but then say you don't know what I am talking about. Fine, as you please, carry on with your falsehood, I didn't expect much better from someone who makes false allegations about others.

Yes, Guru Gobind singh ji was well aware of what saas giraas simran was. But it is not the same technique as akj do that has been modified as I have explained in my previous post. You talk about Bhai mani singh knowing this technique but wouldn't have all of taksaal, nihungs, nanaksar known about this by now? How come only AKJ seem to know this. You got to remember akj was started only 60 years ago? So it is impossible for them to make such claims.

Well Sant Teja Singh Ji quoted a particular historical text saying Bhai Mani Singh said what it was he said. This source was much older than akj. That is the main point here.

I think we will just go on in circles regarding the technique, so no point carrying on with it. Anyone with an objective and sincere mind will be able to look at all the facts and see the truth.

Also bhai teja singh, bhai randhir singh are not authoritative sources. They were not there during guru ji’s time.

You will see that I did not quote Sant Teja Singh Ji's (please note this is not teja singh bhasaur) words, but him quoting the sources of sau sakhi and Bhai Mani Singh Ji, both of which are older than AKJ, which flies strongly in the face of your claims that this technique was invented in the last 60 years.

Even bhai randhir singh received naam differently and then later on he learnt this technique and taught the panj pyarea what he learnt. Ok fair enough about the jumping but I meant to say was it does happen.

Naam drir used to happen in those amrit sanchars as it does now, it was only that particular amrit sanchar in which the maryada was broken, which was exactly why Bhai Randhir Singh made note of it and expressed his upset, as the maryada of panj pyare giving and explaining the technique of naam was broken. This in itself is the exception which proves the rule. Bhai Sahib certainly did not teach anyone the technique as he himself has written an entire chapter clearly in the book Gurmat Naam Abhiyaas Kamayee that only the Satguru (i.e. panj pyare) can perform naam drir, you have made this up out of nowhere that bhai sahib taught the panj pyare what he learnt. And strangely, earlier you were saying Guru Ji did not teach this technique and now you are saying that he learnt it. Please be consistent. Either Bhai Sahib made it up or he learnt it. If he learnt it then who other than Guru Sahib did he learn it from?

It's good you read bhai randhir singhs works but you can't just base all your sikhi knowledge on his writings ji.

You yourself stated that you do not know me, therefore I do not see how you can come to a conclusion that I base all my 'sikhi knowledge' on his writings, 'ji'.

I don't know who you are and I don't know what you are talking about but I know your name because you share it on gurmatbibek.com....

Yes, Guru Gobind singh ji was well aware of what saas giraas simran was. But it is not the same technique as akj do that has been modified as I have explained in my previous post. You talk about Bhai mani singh knowing this technique but wouldn't have all of taksaal, nihungs, nanaksar known about this by now? How come only AKJ seem to know this. You got to remember akj was started only 60 years ago? So it is impossible for them to make such claims.

Taksal and Nihang Singh do know about it. Who do you they didn't? Before you start throwing jathas names around. Ask them if they know about it.

You can't say what she is doing is wrong.... There are a lot of variations in the panth... look at AKJ sangat jumping up and down when doing simran or the way they recite the gurmantar, which is different than how guru ji taught us; I won't say that is wrong it's just a variation. She is reciting gurbani while doing yoga that's her sharda. Look at sufis they spin around dancing whilst reciting God's name, which is their way of showing love to God. What we need is pyar and acceptance for others.

Satguru Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji Maharaj called the practice of spinning around dancing as wrong. I have previously placed that shabad on this site. When i get more time. I'll place it on this thread for you.

Trying to find virtues where there exist no virtues is a never ending cycle called birth and death. If 3ho want to continue such cycle then let them, but don't call it Gurmat. Gurmat is against such displays of marketing your own group for collecting money.

Uttam singh ji I don't know who you are and I don't know why you are angry with me... But I can see your posts and they are very similar to what bhai sahib agrees with. But you can be the true judge of what I said about you only learning from bhai sahibs literature. But remember learn from other sources you will see that there are many variations in bhai sahibs work. Also in your signature links you only point to sites that are in line with akj.

My aim wasn't to debate with you but it shows you are very passionate about AKJ. Remember we are apart of the khalsa panth not akj, taksaal etc. Who are we to judge... that was what my aim was not of proving akj wrong.

Only five ji if guru ji in 1699 taught and gave akj naam drir to the panj then why is it not given for e.g. in taksaali amrit sanchars? As this is what I meant because guru ji gave this method of 'naam drir' then I would of got in my amrit sanchar. Actually I was originally in akj and then I wanted to go to taksaal because I didn't like this simran technique. I assure you it was different...

Bhai Sukh singh - apologies in advance - yep your ok sonny keep dong naamsimran -

PEOPLE GET a life -- LIVE AND LET LIVE - do your best a whatever you can .

its madness how this thread is twisted as the people on it including me - i want peace and quite and will say no more - all this nindyaa will come back and haunt you people don't forget that

Veero teh bhaeno.. Why bring other jathabandi in this thread which has nothing to do with this thread? Is channel owned by AKJ ? Are people in video belong to jatha? Probably not.. I don't know at which angle we are bringing other jathabandi into this.. When we have negative theory/mindset against someone and then see negative/beadbi issue on forum then suddenly some of us do their best to try to bring our dislike theory into it and discredit person/community and divert the thread into total other direction.

If some veer/bhaen have some sort of grudge against any jathabandi then please sort it out within your own space, time and society. I highly recommend and request that in order to keep unity, please do not bring more divisions to our small sikhsangat community.