18,amrit Dhari, Need Advice From A Gursikh

Guest Singh soorma

VJKK VJKF sis

Well if i was in ur shoes, i would start it off, because ur both Amritdhari right, and if you like each other, and if he is good for u, and if he likes u aswell, u could ask ur parents init, and his, and get married

VJKK VJKF sis!

P.S= Its ur choice way to do :)

• 2 weeks later...

my advice, kep friends. if he is the one, u can find out that way.. but the moment u start to escelate with him, it messes up.. dont do anyhting with the guy, get to know him. as u wud any other guy.. dont get star spangled!!! stay focused.. these things seem star spangled.. but mosta the time, u end up with the biggest head 'messup' .... trus me.. plz.. so many 'fit' girls in uni are single.. thats for a reason.. they went out, but realised that its better to wait..

wait, be friends, see how it goes for a few >years<.. if he the one, then get marrid! yey! if hez not, u dojed a bullet..

hope this helps!! ok?? true love is that love that u feel with ur parents, siblings, and children, all rolled into one.. everything else, is just lust... if its lust, u wil get mest up. if it is love, do not rush into things..wait. its so much nicer. happier. and love filled! and no amount of physical 'pleasure' will measure up to it..

read the metro today.. love is of the soul. lust is of the sense!! and if u go into senses like hat, as in, maya, u will finish up in hell.. simples...

pease, love, and no hanky panky! else, demons of hell wait for u..

I am 18.......Please help.

• 5 months later...

Listn koi v esa kam nyi krna jida rslt pura hve bd vch pchton nalo chnga ya ki apa phla hi shi dicison lelyi....mst imprtnt thng iz dat ki aap g guru granth shahb g agge ardaas kro nimarta shhas maharaj jrur sunnnge.okkky waheguru g ka khalsa waheguru g ki fathe