Message From Sant Baba Harnam Singh Ji Khalsa Mukhi Damdami Taksal

Badal gave the ticket to the wife of Alam. Is this acceptable?

Who complained about the pictures? Avtar Singh Makkar has stated in recent news article that there will be no pictures or names. I am not talking about the gallery but the Sikh Memorial which is dedicated to the shaheeds of 1984. How can a Sikh Memorial contain no pictures or names of shaheeds?

I do not understand why you resort to name calling? Daas has raised genuine concerns and it seems like many others on this forum agree. Anyway daas has no enmity towards you and I would never call you names such as "imbecile" or "weasel". Please lets maintain respect towards each other. This is a panthic issue and not personal issue veer ji.

alams wife getting ticket is still a bad thing, but considering how bad things are in the panth, exactly how bad is it?

the hindus were complaining that pics of Khalistani Sikhs were going to be put up, and that this was a shrine to them.

Name-calling is just a test Bhaji, to see if you are reading my posts, at least now I know you are reading my posts, but why insist on writing the same drivel all the time, which makes it look like you havent read or understood my posts?

OSingh Jee is right. Khalsa needs to only trust in Guru Gobind Singh Jee. Only the Saharaa of 10th master can give us success, not siding with lallu panchus of Akali Dal or Congress. Just imagine if all the Singhs of Taksal, Sant Samaj, AKJ, Nihangs, Sampradas, Bittu, Maan etc get together and form a 3rd front, the Akali Dal and Congress would start to have sleepless nights out of fear. Problem is, we don't have enough faith in the Khalsa. We have more faith in the corrupt men that are running India today.

Chatanga veer, please shed some light on how or if sant jarnail singh bhindranwale used curropt politicans - langoval etc in proxy war against indira oppresive gov't ( i already used example of weapons from pakistan- but does not seem to help people understand i guess.) !!. It be interesting if you can provide more examples.!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

The picture with Parkash Singh Badal, Badal for some reason was going to touch Harnam Singh's knee, but Harnam Singh stopped this, and touched Badals knee instead.

As you know and as can be read and seen in the media, Damdami Taksal and Sant Samaj were not happy with the appointment of Sumedh Saini.

Just imagine if all the Singhs of Taksal, Sant Samaj, AKJ, Nihangs, Sampradas, Bittu, Maan etc get together and form a 3rd front, the Akali Dal and Congress would start to have sleepless nights out of fear.

I wish the above would come true, sorry to say but every leader in Punjab is out there to become a hero. Taksal, Sant Samaj, AKJ, Nihangs, Sampradas, Bittu, Maancan get together but who will they target? The 51% Sikh population of Punjab? Revolutions dont come overnight. We need to educate the people of Punjab against the tyrant government, against fake Gurus, against the drug culture and educate them towards Gurbani and Guru Granth Sahib Ji and the Sikhi way of life.

Like was said before Bhai Amrik Singh Ji Ajnala are doing a great job of their Satkaar Seva, but these allegations are false.

If Baba Harnam Singh is what some people make him out to be, has committed religious sacralige, has betrayed the Panth, has held meetings with the Radha Swami's or any other pakhandi dera organisation then this evidence should be taken to Sri Akal Takhat Sahib to the Singh Sahibaans and then Harnam Singh shall appear at Sri Akal Takhat Sahib to accept his punishment.

But, please dont waste your time in slandering your own brothers, and dont always believe what the press prints, sometimes things are not always what they may seem. It is clear that Baba Harnam Singh became the 'bad guy' as soon as he declared Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale a Shaheed. Sardar Simranjeet Singh Ji Mann are against Baba Harnam Singh because he sided with Badal. Bhai Daljit Singh Ji Bittu does not stand against Harnam Singh nor has he given a statement against him. Dal Khalsa invited Harnam Singh to release their Shaheedi Diary. Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji Dhadrianwale, comes to UK at Sant Baba Kartar Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale's Barsi At Gurdwara Baba Sang Smethwick last year 2011 states off stage that the Pagh of Taksal has been shreded and is in tatters, the same Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji approached Baba Harnam Singh a month or so ago when allegations flew around about Sant Dhadrianwale to release a statement in favour of Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Ji.

I am not talking about the gallery but the Sikh Memorial which is dedicated to the shaheeds of 1984. How can a Sikh Memorial contain no pictures or names of shaheeds?

Only time will tell what will appear inside the memorial, i'm sure Badal, Makkar, Congress, BJP were all unhappy at the idea of the memorial, but its still being made. Once the photos go up, I dont think anybody will have the guts to go remove them.

Jonny is right! So you want sikhs to support sumedh saini now. Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindrawale could have taken an easy way out, but he did not. Which of this part is hard for you guys to undersatnd.

No one is wanting to support Sumedh Saini, Taksal nor Sant Samaj have supported Sumedh Saini. Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa did alot of things, some only which they could do, the question is, he done what he had to do, what are you doing? Sant Ji have woken the sleeping nation, but what are we doing?

These debates areguments could go on, but whats the point? Where isit getting us? Taking out grudges against each other sitting on a forum?

i will ring bhai amrik singh tommrow morning as it is late in india and get you a javaab. mr dhumma representative can u pass it onto baba jee or garvai parnaam singh to tell baba jee this time no chaliya/ maun will save him..this isnt the only time hes caused behzti and believe me when the time comes he will be further exposed. lets not get started their. also mr dhumma represantive can i suggest you make a youtube video where dhumma speaks instead of posting on sikh sangat. i doubt uk media have time to visit you..