Letter from Rami Ranger to SPGC to ban Kirpan !

Sevadar01

Guys its best to create a separate topic for hindu discussion..so coming back to this topic, who is this rami ranger? does anyone know?

Have we created some sort of educated response to send this to guy or put him in his place? His email was listed in the original post? sorry my english is not that good..relying on educated guys on here...lets come up some response to this guy..!!

This is a great thread however one small thing -

what steps are being taken for ekta and to deal witth such people?

any strategy -or is it just mere talk and off goes another thread.

admins- you guys do a great job - but this should be a sticky till we confront these people somewhere on media or else where

Well , I am anti-religion in general , but even this naastik has respect for Guru Nanak devji and Guru Gobind Singh ji . I really don't hate that chap for his views . The thing is that I have myself seen things from both traditional and his views . TBH , he may not even be having a malignant agenda !! But , still I would vote 'yes' for a kirpan , yeah keep it sheathed and keep it small maybe , but why should only sikhs remove their kirpans .

Our gurus were most secular religious leaders ! Never forget to convey that point if you want sikhism to progress !

He is Freemason and Agent of a tool agent of Indian Intelligence RAW he is also the founder of RSS Hindutva Support group Hindu Forum of Britain as his own video says alongside the reason he created the so called British Sikh Association was to stop 'extremist' Sikhs becoming a voice this man has been a thron in the Sikh Freedom Movement for years gone un noticed along with his Sikh cronies like Gurmail Malhi who was thrown out of Ealing Gurdwara and Southall Singh Sabha earlier this year for his anti sikh activities http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eId_Bk8_hV0#t=108s

Well we can see what this organisation is really about from the pictures below.

British Sikh Association Annual Bash 2011

http://www2.sunmark....tent/index.html

British Sikh Association members

http://britishsikhas...rg/Members2.htm

Picked out a few photographs: Jaspal Singh Bains [rep SAD (Amritsar)], Indarjit Singh (NSO), Sikh Channel reps, Singhs who I think are Amritdhari that should be taking this up with Rami Ranger and the BSA.

post-2951-0-87797700-1348471292_thumb.jp

post-2951-0-50256300-1348471323_thumb.jp

post-2951-0-01441600-1348471351_thumb.jp

post-2951-0-77003400-1348471403_thumb.jp