Fearless Singhni - Kaur of Guru Gobind Singh

Singh559

Exactly. I was thinking the same but I didn't have any real-life examples to back-up my hypothesis!

Exactly..its not enough to support her actions verbally...if people really supported her they would ensure bibia like herself and those in her position find partners...be it yourself or another singh...thats living by example...and the sad fact is most singhs wouldnt marry a bibi with facial hair even though they support her actions...its pure hypocrisy brothers

Thats because i dont think Singhs want their Bibia to actually look like a Singh...unless of course they have homosexual tendencies.

Keeping the equality of Sikhi in mind we still need to understand that men and women are biologically different. In all other respects men and women are equal.

I agree with your post...but just warning you..brace yourself for the negative replies ..as alternative opinions are not encouraged on this topic by admins..its either tow the line or get your comments deleted

Thats because i dont think Singhs want their Bibia to actually look like a Singh...unless of course they have homosexual tendencies.

Keeping the equality of Sikhi in mind we still need to understand that men and women are biologically different. In all other respects men and women are equal. People misunderstand what equality means.

You seem to know much about homosexuals , huh ???

Also , where the "Akal purakh da hukam" now ??!!!

Kaljugi ji was saying "incidents like these are signs of something greater".. Yeah , it just proved our double standards once again !

Obviously , all these guys having problem with bibi's hair are gonna praise her for her sikhi rehat and what not , but wouldn't marry one !

HEY , don't we say the same thing about our spoiled girls ?? that they say they respect singhs but wouldn't like to marry one ..

Come on guys , reflect !!!

Kaljugi ji was saying "incidents like these are signs of something greater".. Yeah , it just proved our double standards once again !

Obviously , all these guys having problem with bibi's hair are gonna praise her for her sikhi rehat and what not , but wouldn't marry one !

HEY , don't we say the same thing about our spoiled girls ?? that they say they respect singhs but wouldn't like to marry one ..

Let me ask you something. What can you do for the betterment of the qaum? Since you have all these questions, I am sure you have answers as well. So come on, lets hear from you. What do YOU suggest is the way out? Or are you just throwing questions for the sake of asking questions?

Let me ask you something. What can you do for the betterment of the qaum? Since you have all these questions, I am sure you have answers as well. So come on, lets hear from you. What do YOU suggest is the way out? Or are you just throwing questions for the sake of asking questions?

Everyone asks questions ...What else is the purpose of this forum ? Whenever I see something contrary to what they preach or say they believe in , I say it !

Even Guru Nanak devji questioned EVERYTHING of his time ! People on day of his janeu ceremony must have said same thing ! "this guys gone nuts" , "the child is spoiling our traditions" .. :D

They whine when our spoiled girls say they respect singhs but wouldn't marry one for their looks , now we have singhs who have immense respect this bibi , but obviously some would hesitate having a wife like her. Whats the difference ?

You worship Guru sahib Nanak who questioned everything of his time and orthodoxies of his time disliked him and you don't like questions ??

*u see some contradiction here * :D

I always pray good for Khalsa panth --> the protector of helpless and weak ..

Theres homosexuals in our society and we're taught about them through various sources such as the education system, law and media so why wouldnt i know about them?

Your question about Akal Purakh da Hukam has already been answered, everything is hukam but do we not try to amend abnormalities?

AjeetSinghPunjabi Ji you seen to have some sort of unresolved anger which is apparent in all your posts and you are continually trying to enlighten us all but to be honest i dont know why you even post sometimes when you've stated your a naastik; your point of view on every issue is almost anti-Sikh and you hardly say anything constructive. You're neither for or against and all you do is just ask questions or make comments to try and create commotion.

Everyone asks questions ...What else is the purpose of this forum ? Whenever I see something contrary to what they preach or say they believe in , I say it !

Even Guru Nanak devji questioned EVERYTHING of his time ! People on day of his janeu ceremony must have said same thing ! "this guys gone nuts" , "the child is spoiling our traditions" .. :D

They whine when our spoiled girls say they respect singhs but wouldn't marry one for their looks , now we have singhs who have immense respect this bibi , but obviously some would hesitate having a wife like her. Whats the difference ?

You worship Guru sahib Nanak who questioned everything of his time and orthodoxies of his time disliked him and you don't like questions ??

*u see some contradiction here * :D

So first you claim to be a naastik, then you question Gurmat, and now you compare yourself to Guru Sahib. And just wait and watch how many Singhs line up for this bhenji, she will be the last sister to have a problem finding a match, trust me on that one.

I always pray good for Khalsa panth --> the protector of helpless and weak ..

Well we sure don't see you praying. But wait, you're a naastik, aren't you, so who you praying to exactly?

AjeetSinghPunjabi Ji you seen to have some sort of unresolved anger which is apparent in all your posts and you are continually trying to enlighten us all but to be honest i dont know why you even post sometimes when you've stated your a naastik; your point of view on every issue is almost anti-Sikh and you hardly say anything constructive. You're neither for or against and all you do is just ask questions or make comments to try and create commotion.

Which is why I asked him for his own ideas/opinions rather than just questioning. Looks like our friend can only pray for well being, but I am now interested to know who does an atheist pray to!