Fearless Singhni - Kaur of Guru Gobind Singh

Singh559

i dont accept SGPC or their maryada...so that is a silly statement mehtaab veer

But do you accept the maryada of the mahapurkhs and the nihang dals, ie. the rest of the panth? Because they don't allow the removal of facial hair for bibiyan either.

I was speaking to senior gurmukh regarding excessive facial hair on female . Their first response is they should get it checked out for- hormone imblances. He said back in the puratan times, sikhs in general were more in touch with being healthy and more in touch with their body knowledge- chemical reaction so on and so forth (estrogen/testorene etc) and seek ayurveda treatment if required including bibiya with excessive facial hair. Now days we are quite obivilous with our body functions so much so any suggestion of getting treatment regarding improper hormone imbalances are consider against nature, going against guru's will. We turned guru maharaj into protestant version of wrathful vahiguroo just waiting with shastar on other side with countless jiv in que waiting for in turn to doom them into some narak khand.

Anyway, coming back to women with excessive facial hair. Singhaniya with excessive facial hair, shows strong character by not seeking the treatment. I would expect same strong character shown if someone does not wish to treat deformities in the body. i wish her well in long journey a head (real actual battle is inside of beating panj choors) and work towards milaap with vahiguroo.

Actually, she mentioned on reddit that she had received treatment for a hormonal imbalance while in high school. So there is no right wing mindset at work here.The hormonal imbalance was corrected, however the facial hair remained. Being a Gursikh and not wishing to commit a bajjar kurhait, she opted to keep the kesh instead of following the weak minded worldly people. I respect that greatly.

Actually, she mentioned on reddit that she had received treatment for a hormonal imbalance while in high school. So there is no right wing mindset at work here.The hormonal imbalance was corrected, however the facial hair remained. Being a Gursikh and not wishing to commit a bajjar kurhait, she opted to keep the kesh instead of following the weak minded worldly people. I respect that greatly.

I totally agree. I have also heard on reddit that she had received the treatment..in fact i mentioned that on 2nd page of this thread- http://www.sikhsanga..._10#entry551685

My above comment was actually in relations to another singhani on another thread - http://www.sikhsanga...post__p__552575

The point was trying to generally make after talking to bhai gurdev singh in depth about this as he practiced ayurveda that bibi should seek medical attention first if she has excessive facial hair to find out if he has improrer harmone imblances as harmone imbalances not only effects excessive facial hair but also other health related issues such as -early Menopause- end of fertility, urinary tract infections etc.