Amritdharis and non-amritdharis.

13Mirch

Also just to add mehtab singh excellent post-

There is giving head externally (first step) than there is giving head internally (who only few gives- making effort in bhagti/not indluge in 5 chors- kaam krod, moh, lob, ahankar) to guru maharaj.

- Lot of non amritdharis not all (as there are exceptional cases) but lot of non amritdharis look for short cuts in dharam and start try to jump to higher stages without having their basic foundation strong (i.e- taking amrit-admission to school/keeping rehit and slowly moving on to other stages in sikhi).

- Lot of amritdharis not all (always exceptional cases) but lot of amritdharis spent most of their precious life living amritdhari as superficially/hypocritically being stuck and wrapping their head around first- shariat layer of sikhi so much so that they forget all higher stages in the sikhi- tariqat, marfat and hakikat. I.E - if one in marfat stage, rituals in shariat should appear seamless and natural to them so much so not even one second or breath is spent pondering over the rituals in shariat layer because focus is actually on the study now.

@RAjkarekakhalsa penji, thats ok, but I only replied back to the way u wrote ur comment, so if it hurt u then u will realise thats how it may have hurt somebody else. Its just the way it was written which sounds very judgemental. I am not putting the khalsa way down in any way@Mehtab Singh, I have full respect towards amritdharis, as its not easy being one. But I have experienced those that call themselves amritdhari and just because they look amritdhari on top, inside they are not all that they are suppose to be, and that is very nasty people, who didnt care about nobody if they lived or died, or if they intentionally hurt them, as long as they got what they want.

But that still has not stopped me from looking towards the amritdhari way of life. Its very hard to be an amritdhari, as N30Singh paji says, there are the hypocritical ones, if i talk about them it does not mean I am putting down all amritdharis. Otherwise I could take amrit too and did want to and to think about taking it. but i feel i do not know about sikhi as i am new to it, and would only be taking it thinking that god will make me better, and that would th only excuse i would be takin it. I dont want to do that by giving god a dhoka, or doing only for my matlab.

sorryji if i hurt u penji or anybody else.

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!!!! :strong:

I would but im not sure with Jathebandis amrit is better! :confused:

I think overall on this thread we are seeing a productive discussion and mutual understanding and respect from both sides. Gosh soo many great ideas from amritdharis and non amritdharis alike, guys make me jathedar..lol ..i will try to bring everyone closer .!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol2: :lol2: :respect: :respect: :respect: