Amritdharis and non-amritdharis.

13Mirch

LOL, so you did see it coming! :D

Hahaha! Of course i did!!

I deliberately didnt post in this topic because i knew everyone was gonna start bashing eachother!!

Both non-Amritdharis and Amritdharis alike have work to do!

I make my own- Sachkhand Party Of Punjab..!!!!!!!! :run: :run:

SPP Zindabaad!! :khalsa2:

Present the slander i directed at anyone in this thread. You made illogical claims. You want others to provide references, but not one is coming from your end. And SGPC Rehat is not a reference. Provide Rehat from the original Punj Pyare and providing similar references, then you actual may be proving your point. Or even presnet Gurbani. You seem very confident with your belief system, then present the references.

The insult is in bold. I bolded it last time too, but i guess you need to clean your screen and/or your glasses to see the screen properly. But its hard to believe the insult slipped your mind or is it you do it so much that its hard to keep track where you started and where you began?

I'm thinking about what i said it and i know i have Rehat that Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji wrote to back it up and Gurbani to back it up. You still haven't provided one reference to say how Naam is attained or what Naam is. You have dodged these questions like a good dodge ball player.

You don't need to tell me to stay calm. Your advice is good for you since you are the one slandering Amritdharis here. Did i slander mona or patit or Amritdharis.....not one place.

Anger issues lies in those that slander others by saying they are living in cuckoo land. If you are looking for a neutral point of view then you might want to talk to the Jamdhoot. They usually work out deals and take the good, bad, and very ugly and hairy situations into consideration. They look for the balance, but sometimes they just lean toward the hairy.....i mean cut hair. I'm always disliked by those who are political (im good from the inside, thats what counts) in life and don't want to follow the rules.

So instead of discussing me or someone else, stick to the topic and answer the questions asked from you. Or are you one only to ask questions and don't every respond to others questions because that might actually lead to find the truth. And who wants the truth, its ugly......political correctness is much better right!!!!!!

OnlyFiveji,

If you go back and reread the post and comments like I have done, you should realise that I am not pointing fingers at anyone. I simply gave my opinion about the impressions that some amritdharies make pretty obvious.

Instead, you go jumping the gun and firing away at full speed on the defensive.

In all honesty, it's not a nice impression that you give, especially when you are trying to represent the amritdharies.

Me personally, I am the lowest of the low, so I wouldn't even dream of trying to defend any non-amritdhari.

But in my experience, I have had more hope and been shown more inspiration from some non-amritdharies that I have come across compared to the amritdharis.

Sadly, you may have not come across such people, but that's how it has been for me.

I am walking the same path as you, however I am not at the stage to take amrit as yet. I have a lot more to attain and dress within myself before I start dressing my outer self.

Saying this every single day I feel a step closer to be personally eligible for amrit.

Every day, I think that Today I am more closer than Yesterday and that I also have more love today for the lord than I did yesterday.

With this in mind, I have started to participate with the sangat on here to get even more reassurance and love for our Waheguru.

However, your negative comments and unwelcoming has thrown my hopes and goals back by many days.

For someone who is looking for more inspiration and love towards amrit like me and then to encounter your stance on this subject is NOT at all welcoming or helpful to the sikh panth in any regard.

So before you go and frighten someone else or make them feel not worthy as your good self, I urge you to think deep and hard with what you exactly say and what you intend to teach.

As I said earlier, what I stated were my personal opinions (no reason to provide backup or references here) and these opinions are subjective. ie.. come with actual encountered experiences.

These opinions, I still hold strongly, and with your dialogue, I have actually come to hold them stronger.

Waheguru