Doubt on getting Naam Jugti - Reru Sahib Mahapursh Updesh

N30S1NGH

Naam and Gurmantar is different, Naam is what Guru Nanak dev says is what Unhadh Shabad is, Gurmantar is what we chant to

free our mind from Maya through Jaap we achieve Naam, which only Sat Guru and can give, you hear Naam through Dasam Duaar.

I just have to say to the materialist that have emerged of recent, that it may be hard to wrap your head/comprehend things of this nature ,

but Gurbani itself say it’s hard to grasp what we cannot feel or is test and is invisible to the mind.

I see it as you can either be in 2 camps people who take bani Literal or a Story and when things like Ridh Sihd and spiritual powers are talked about we say they are metaphors ,

if you’re in this camp its quite a juggling act to hear things like Baba Deep Singh had his head severed and still walked or that Bhai Mati Das was sawn in half and was still reciting

Japji Shaib or that Guru Har krishan Shaib with a touch of a stick had a blind and deaf man recite hymns from the Gita, all i have to say people that find it hard to believe do you belive in God?

or is Guru Granth Shaib just a guide in living a truthfull and Honourable life, if you believe in God then do think that if he took form he could do actions which are outside of normal.

For the people who believe that God has powers which we can reach through Sat Guru, do you think there are people who have reached this Level if they have reached this level

where they have Met Vaheguru through devotional meditation and going through the stages, do you think they can guide us to also meet Vaheguru also.

I have been told my Gurmukhs that they are many hurdles that the spiritual mind has to go through to reach Naam. For one we don’t know what Kaal looks like or

where Mind sits within the body what punj choor look like, or how deep there influence is on the mind, the state of the mind has been portrayed in Gurbani saying the

mind is like blind and deaf person with no sense of direction literally. Futher from this once you start doing meditation what powers Kaal has to use against the mind,

what things he can show the mind to redirect us, and make us believe that we had a true spiritual experience, because never before have we had a experience we think

because we are doing simran this cannot be false God wouldn’t show us something like this.. We assert that God could not do this or that, as we “think” why would he do

this and that and so on and so on, but it’s not the fault of Guru we are ignorant to Truth, it’s the role of a Sikh to have no preconceptions of what the truth should be, truth

does not mould itself around our life experience or there to make what we want to be true.

maadhhavae kiaa keheeai bhram aisaa ||

O Lord, what can I say about such an illusion?

jaisaa maaneeai hoe n thaisaa ||1|| rehaao ||

Things are not as they seem. ||1||Pause||

It is the truth that we need a guide or “middle man” to meet Sat Guru from inside (there true form) they are called Vachola in gurbani someone that acts a

person to guide, they are also called Brahm Giaanis or Gurmukhs though they don’t call them selfs sants or Sadhs or Brahm Giaanis they have told me

that we are all equal and there are only 2 states Suhagan (wife of God) or Du-Hagan (widowed)

I have been told my Gurmukhs that they are many hurdles that the spiritual mind has to go through to reach Naam. For one we don’t know what Kaal looks like or
where Mind sits within the body what punj choor look like, or how deep there influence is on the mind, the state of the mind has been portrayed in Gurbani saying the
mind is like blind and deaf person with no sense of direction literally. Futher from this once you start doing meditation what powers Kaal has to use against the mind,
what things he can show the mind to redirect us, and make us believe that we had a true spiritual experience, because never before have we had a experience we think
because we are doing simran this cannot be false God wouldn’t show us something like this.. We assert that God could not do this or that, as we “think” why would he do
this and that and so on and so on, but it’s not the fault of Guru we are ignorant to Truth, it’s the role of a Sikh to have no preconceptions of what the truth should be, truth
does not mould itself around our life experience or there to make what we want to be true.

I'm a little lost here with what kaal means.

Where is it mentioned in gurbani ??

Gosh spirituality is so deep. Dnt even know these things.

We cannot see 5 chor as Mat Pul Rai says, but can we feel them? Sometimes i describe my rog as the 5 chor attacking me, but do they only attack the mind or also the physical body creating rog?

I always thought kaal or mahakaal was another name for kalyug or mahakalyug, but i am way off track.

Is it like Akaal Purakh, or am i still not understanding it?

Kaal and akal purakh are same.

ਔਰ ਸੁਕਾਲ ਸਭੈ ਬਸ ਕਾਲ ਕੇ ਏਕ ਹੀ ਕਾਲ ਅਕਾਲ ਸਦਾ ਹੈ ॥੮੪॥
और सुकाल सभै बस काल के एक ही काल अकाल सदा है ॥८४॥
All the other prevalent object are within KAL, only One supreme KAL is ever Timeless and eternal.84.

Bachiter Natak , Dasam Granth sahib

ਤੂ ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨਾਹੀ ਸਿਰਿ ਕਾਲਾ ॥

Thoo Akaal Purakh Naahee Sir Kaalaa ||

तू अकाल पुरखु नाही सिरि काला ॥

You are the Deathless Primal Being. Death does not hover over Your head.

44447 ਮਾਰੂ ਸੋਲਹੇ (ਮ: ੧) ਗੁਰੂ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਸਾਹਿਬ : ਅੰਗ ੧੦੩੮ ਪੰ. ੧੫
Raag Maaroo Guru Nanak Dev