Honey "Singh" in trouble

Mehtab Singh

Would it be possible for Akal Takht (or any Sikh organisation) to approach someone like KS Makhan, who became Amritdhari last year, and get him or other(s) singers to start a campaign against the gundh in the music songs/videos? Someone like KS Makhan or another singer(s) may be able to influence through words, their peers to persuade them not to make these songs/videos. However, I wouldn't be surprised if singers who have record/video contracts don't want to go against the companies, and are afraid of not being able to make money.

KS Makhan has become a Amritdhari but hardly one i look up to. He had joined the BSP party and now sings songs promoting Ravidasias.

I bet you he did this so if he got elected he would have some power to stop his pending case in Jalander regarding drugs.

He is pretty low.

Thank you! I made this point earlier too it is a shame he went from a drug addict to Amritdhari and with high hopes I had for him to be a good role Model for the Sikh youth in Punjab he is getting into promoting Ravidasias now and who knows what next. These people are more about money than Guru ji's teachings. We can deal with these singers with violence but boycotting their concerts coming to our places and getting promoted by our gurdwaras. Gurdwara committees should promote awareness against their gandh music