Only five

We already saw gorreh sikh hippes dancing right, left and center in hyperventilation not sure..nevertheless, atleast they are dancing not figthing here is bit of punjabi tribal sikhs fighting, the fact that dhan dhan dhan sri guru granth sahib ji being parkashed in maharaj dabar does not even occur to them

Wrestle mania fighting and dancing punjabi sikh style..!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY- we are just a bunch of hypocrites always digging for an excuse !!!

What if this was a certain jatha that was labelled and caught fighting ??

What if it was at the 3HO gurdwara ???

-There would certainly be a demand for excommunicating the whole lot from the panth !!

Infact the extremists that talk so harshly and predjudice against the white 3HO's are probably all the ones to throw the first blows in this situatuon ! :biggrin2:

I have a cousin who is completely lost!

He is completely nom-punjabi, refuses to speak or even eat anything punjabi. Doesn't have a care in the world about sikhism. Listens to punk rock only and dances only to rock music. Because that is where he feels his harmony!!!

Now, If I could just get him to contemplate even one small shabad of gurbani then I'm sure he would get interested in sikhi a little.

How do I do this ???

Would it be wrong if I gave it to him sneaked in and blended with some rock music ?

WHat if he accepts it and listens and then says ''WOW'' ??

If someone, even if they are intoxicated and dancing to gurbani can listen to it and contemplate it and just move that ONE little step closer towards becoming a sikh, then what is really wrong ??

I don't see no big deal with previous video of the dancing to gurbani, as long as guruj's prakash is not there !