The origin of 5 Kakaars

Guru Granth Sahib is our Guru no doubt, but it has pages not body parts. If you want to show respect then you have to live life according to gurmat.

noted, your posts make sense now.

Edit: so question, you disagree with doing chor, sukh asan and prakash of Sri Guru Granth Sahib maharaj ji? Waheguru

Guru Granth Sahib is our Guru no doubt, but it has pages not body parts. If you want to show respect then you have to live life according to gurmat.

This is wrong.Our guru has limbs.Each ang is the limb of the guru...Why make guru Granth sahib as a book?Books such as harry potter have pages but the true guru has angs...

I don't think you understand the concept of Nark in Indic religions. sadly this is what I see in the west. Some people think hell is only an abrahamic concept. The difference between hell in Abrahamic and Indic faiths is that in Abrahamic faiths it is eternal damnation since they don't believe in reincarnation. In Indic religions, hell is a temporary place where a sinful soul will get it's punishment before reincarnating.

In the Hindu faith, you have the famous story of the Saintly Raja Janak going to hell and because of his immense Bhagti he was able to empty hell of all it's suffering souls. Buddhist and Jain scriptures are also replete with detailed references to Nark and the punishments the jeev gets for sins before reincarnating. So I don't understand where you and Gurdeep Singh Johal Jee are getting your knowledge of Indic religions.

You should first study about a subject before making statements that have no bases and in the process also misinterpreting Gurbani. One must adjust their thinking to Gurbani instead of making Gurbani adjust to their thinking. If Gurbani is saying one thing it is our Farz to believe it instead of saying 'well this tukh does not agree with my thinking so I will say this tukh is metaphorical'

Please provide some shabad from Gurbani that enforces and justifies the existence of a place called hell where you will be damned.

Kindly point to exactly where the WHOLE shabad points this way and NOT just a single one-liner tuk which is usually misleading.

Please also provide your own interpretation where Guruji assures us the existence of Nark and where it is temporaryas you claim.

THEN- If the only thing eternal is GOD consciousness and all the rest of creation is Maya-illusion, then what exactly is Nark ???

Is it part of the Illusion or is it permanent like God-consciousness ??

If so, then that means Satan and Ravan all exist as being as powerful as the lord ???

noted, your posts make sense now.

My posts did not make sense. Do you mean I post senselessly. Kala Afghani and missionaries are senseless in everything they do or write/speak. :biggrin2:

Edit: so question, you disagree with doing chor, sukh asan and prakash of Sri Guru Granth Sahib maharaj ji? Waheguru

No sikh in this world will disagree with of doing chor, sukh asan and prakash.

There is difference between both things saying pg and doing chor, sukh asan and prakash of Guru Sahib.

We are using a Guru Granth sahib version on the internet here.

Should we do chor and prakash of our laptops ???

What's wrong with making a reference of page......, since we know it implies for our tech version on here ???

Oh no, sometimes I have my laptop whilst in the washroom ! :nono: :blush2: :biggrin2:

Should I request to be excommunicated ??? :blush2:

We are using a Guru Granth sahib version on the internet here.

Should we do chor and prakash of our laptops ???

What's wrong with making a reference of page......, since we know it implies for our tech version on here ???

Oh no, sometimes I have my laptop whilst in the washroom ! :nono: :blush2: :biggrin2:

Should I request to be excommunicated ??? :blush2:

ofcourse.

your pc and place needs to be clean. take bath before going infront of guru . remeber its our guru even in digitized form .

yes i saw a pic of Kamalroop singh showing to nihangs and they were doing chor on laptop.

we all make mistakes . now see if there was a pocket edition like pothi compressed.

people would carry in pocket to think its easy? right? BUT ITS WRONGGG :)

its our guru , the king of kings , the king of all worlds .

treat him with respect :)

also , there should be prakash and sukhasan as well . if you cannot handle these things . simply do not view . go and read Guru sahib ji in Gurudwara

ofcourse.

your pc and place needs to be clean. take bath before going infront of guru . remeber its our guru even in digitized form .

yes i saw a pic of Kamalroop singh showing to nihangs and they were doing chor on laptop.

Its off topic now, however your opinion is required for further guidance, so we should use kachi lassi or just water to clean our PC/Laptop. :biggrin2:

HAHA :p

just make sure your pc is is dust free from inside and use colin/dettol or something to wipe it clean .

I was in hardware business, we sold a PC to client, same evening he brought back keybaoard and complained"its not working" when I checked keyboard it had water. I enquired for the reason of water he said "My mother told me keyboard is dusty you should wash it". :yay:

As always, some people are thinking with a closed mind.

Saying "ANG" or referring to a page as "ANG" does not only mean "body part".

ਅੰਗ - ang - अंग

ਸੰ. आङ् ग्. ਧਾ- ਚਿੰਨ੍ਹ ਕਰਨਾ. ਚਲਨਾ. ਪ੍ਰਵ੍ਰਿੱਤ ਕਰਨਾ. ੨. ਸੰ. अङ् ग्. ਸੰਗ੍ਯਾ ਸ਼ਰੀਰ. ਦੇਹ। ੩. ਹੱਥ. ਪੈਰ, ਸਿਰ ਆਦਿਕ ਸ਼ਰੀਰ ਦੇ ਭਾਗ। ੪. ਉਪਾਯ (ਉਪਾਉ). ਯਤਨ। ੫. ਮਿਤ੍ਰ. ਦੋਸ੍ਤ. ਪਿਆਰਾ੬. ਪੱਖ. ਸਹਾਇਤਾ. "ਜਿਨ ਕਾ ਅੰਗ ਕਰੈ ਮੇਰਾ ਸੁਆਮੀ." (ਸਾਰ ਮਃ ੪. ਪੜਤਾਲ) ੭. ਹਿੱਸਾ. ਭਾਗ। ੮. ਅੰਕ. ਹਿੰਦਸਾ। ੯. ਬੰਗਾਲ ਵਿੱਚ ਭਾਗਲ ਪੁਰ ਦੇ ਆਸ ਪਾਸ ਦਾ ਦੇਸ਼, ਜਿਸ ਦੀ ਰਾਜਧਾਨੀ ਕਿਸੇ ਵੇਲੇ ਚੰਪਾਪੁਰੀ ਸੀ. "ਤਿਸ ਦਿਸ ਅੰਗ ਬੰਗ ਤੇ ਆਦੀ." (ਗੁਪ੍ਰਸੂ) ਮਹਾਂਭਾਰਤ ਵਿੱਚ ਕਥਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਬਲਿ ਦੀ ਇਸਤ੍ਰੀ ਸੁਦੇਸ੍ਨਾ ਦੇ ਉਦਰ ਤੋਂ ਰਿਖੀ ਦੀਰਘਤਮਾ ਦੇ ਪੰਜ ਪੁਤ੍ਰ ਹੋਏ. ਅੰਗ, ਵੰਗ, ਕਲਿੰਗ, ਪੁੰਡ੍ਰ, ਅਤੇ ਸੂਕ੍ਸ਼੍‍. ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਨਾਉਂ ਪੁਰ ਦੇਸ਼ਾਂ ਦੇ ਨਾਮ ਠਹਿਰਾਏ.
^ When someone says Ang 250 for example....they might not be saying "body part 250"....that is just your closed-minded assumption.
Maybe that person is drenched in Piaar and Amrit Ras and is referring to that page as their ਮਿਤ੍ਰ or ਦੋਸ੍ਤ or ਪਿਆਰਾ.
Maybe that person is drenched in Piaar and Amrit Ras and is referring to that page as their ਸਹਾਇਤਾ karan vala.
Maybe that person is drenched in Piaar and Amrit Ras and is referring to that page as a ਹਿੱਸਾ or ਭਾਗ of Guru Granth Sahib Jee. When using the word "part"...it doesn't always have to be interpreted as "body part".
OPEN YOUR MIND.