The origin of 5 Kakaars

Let's not divert this into a hair topic now.

We don't keep hair so that we can be pulled out of hell, because there is no hell. ALL the narak is here.

Whenever narak or hell is mentioned in bani, it is used extensively as a metaphor and one should look at the whole shabad to get the true idea !!

Let's just clarify that in gurbani the references praising Ram are not ram chandar, Gobind,vishnu, hari,ram, ...etc...are all to the ONE akalpurakh, UNLESS, I repeat UNLESS, it is NOT a praise but a reference to some historical relationship or event, then it talks about ram-brahmin chander..and the rest of them.

This BRAHMANIZATION is where our youngsters are getting mixed up with sanatan sikhi and tat gurmat.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not anti hindu or anything, but you have to understand the essence of these mythological references is about the core messgae of a particular shabad. Even if a shabad may praise the actions of Hanuman, then the core message will still be something else not about praising.

Das agree's but

there is not such thing as tat gurmat and sanatan sikhi

there is only gurmat ,there are certain things wrong according to gurmat in the way it is followed.

sanatan sikhi's have more nirmalta and see everyone as one as other people who claim to have tat gurmat .

however ,

Akal purak is a sea

our mind is utensil and its the capacity of our utensil how much gurmat and gian we can fill in it.

some people are able to find the hidden passage some are not i.e Sanatani sikh.

i might be wrong on the whole idea

Bhul chuk maff ji

Sri nanak Prakash katha . you will have to listen to all of the katha well the reason you will find in first 20 audio files

it was katha by Giani Injerjeet Singh ji

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audio.php?q=f&f=%2FKatha%2F02_Present_Day_Katha%2FSant_Giani_Inderjeet_Singh_(Raqbe_wale)

My source is Gurbani. No katha :angry2:

ਆਸਾ ਮਹਲਾ ੫ ॥

Aasaa Mehalaa 5 ||

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਅਪਨਾ ਸਦ ਸਦਾ ਸਮ੍ਹ੍ਹਾਰੇ ॥

Sathigur Apanaa Sadh Sadhaa Samhaarae ||

I contemplate, forever and ever, the True Guru;

ਗੁਰ ਕੇ ਚਰਨ ਕੇਸ ਸੰਗਿ ਝਾਰੇ ॥੧॥

Gur Kae Charan Kaes Sang Jhaarae ||1||

With my hair, I dust the feet of the Guru. ||1||

pg387

pulling out of hell with hair :nono:

ਗੁਰ ਕੇ ਚਰਨ ਕੇਸ ਸੰਗਿ ਝਾਰੇ ॥੧॥ :respect:

Read Gurbani for yourself first, then listen to katha. :biggrin2:

Let's not divert this into a hair topic now.

We don't keep hair so that we can be pulled out of hell, because there is no hell. ALL the narak is here.

Whenever narak or hell is mentioned in bani, it is used extensively as a metaphor and one should look at the whole shabad to get the true idea !!

Veerji, can you give us a specific example from Gurbani where Nark is used as a "Metaphor"?

GurdeepSinghJohal (Jadiala pind ??) is absolutely correct.

Gurbani is NOT katha or janamsakhi's.

Gurbani is the WORD of GOD uttered via the gurmat shabads in Guru Granth Sahib,Plus the hymns and compositions of Guru Gobind SIngh ji and in additionro that, as per rehat, the works of Bhai Gurdas ji and Bhai Nand Lal ji-(ONLY these two) sang in kirtan are also considered Gurbani. ... PERIOD.

No more Gurbani exists outside this box.

Veerji, can you give us a specific example from Gurbani where Nark is used as a "Metaphor"?

There are too many shabads that mention nark or hell !

Like I said you have to look at them individually to see what the 'core' message of the shabad is.

If it is along the lines that they shall all rot in hell if they don't take the name of the Lord..etc...etc...- then this is not talking about hell literally. It is talking about what you experience in a so called hell- which is pain and suffereing for an eternal amount of time!

Remember Heaven and Hell concepts come from abrahamic religions, jews,christian,islam...

Sikhism talks about the hell of chaurasi lak joon, and having rebirth again and again until after 84 lak births you get a chance to attain mukhti once again in the human form.

This is where we are now, and we should make the most of it so that we can be with MERGED with Akaal Purakh for eternity.

Yes it is perfectly fine to call this place heaven or sachkhand, because it is the ultimate achievement.