The origin of 5 Kakaars

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh!!

I just came across this vedio where a Nihung Singh ji is saying how the 5 kakaars are related to Hindu god. I was just not sure if this is right as Sikhi dosn't praise them. . Can this be the truth?

wjkk wjkf, false bhenji, however will wait for another more knowledgeble GurSikh(s) to reply and remove our agianta on this matter. Waheguru

This Nihung singh is very much COrrect. SIKHi doesnot mean it started only in Kalyug when Akal Purakh came in the form of Guru Nanak Dev ji till Guru Granth Sahib ji and Gave us Rehat Maryada i.e. 5 Kakaars.

THis 5 Kakaars Maryada was there since Satyug, But we foolish people donot remember bcz of Maya Effect. Only Satguru remembers what He had done in Satyug, Treta,Dwapar, and Kalyug; and Satguru was/is always there to guide us to correct path.

We people think We are sikhs bcz Guru Nanak Dev ji Started this Dharm in Kalyug and then only we became sikh......But What we tend to forget is Guru Nanak Were there since The Beginning(Refer to Bahi GurDas ji diyan Vaaran----Chati Yug Gubaar Varte)).....and when I was in CHurasi period....Satguru took me out of Churasi and Guided me since then(from Satyug to Treta to Dwapar to Kalyug.... to Sikhi Marg(True way of Living).

Not to offend anyone Sikhism is not a religion(as advocated by Many Parcharaks these days)......Sikhi is True way of Living in this Matlok....and Sikhi is not successful until you are guided by True Guru.

This Nihung singh is very much COrrect. SIKHi doesnot mean it started only in Kalyug when Akal Purakh came in the form of Guru Nanak Dev ji till Guru Granth Sahib ji and Gave us Rehat Maryada i.e. 5 Kakaars.

THis 5 Kakaars Maryada was there since Satyug, But we foolish people donot remember bcz of Maya Effect. Only Satguru remembers what He had done in Satyug, Treta,Dwapar, and Kalyug; and Satguru was/is always there to guide us to correct path.

We people think We are sikhs bcz Guru Nanak Dev ji Started this Dharm in Kalyug and then only we became sikh......But What we tend to forget is Guru Nanak Were there since The Beginning(Refer to Bahi GurDas ji diyan Vaaran----Chati Yug Gubaar Varte)).....and when I was in CHurasi period....Satguru took me out of Churasi and Guided me since then(from Satyug to Treta to Dwapar to Kalyug.... to Sikhi Marg(True way of Living).

Not to offend anyone Sikhism is not a religion(as advocated by Many Parcharaks these days)......Sikhi is True way of Living in this Matlok....and Sikhi is not successful until you are guided by True Guru.

I can see what you are trying to say, but this means to say the Guru was also an incarnate of Abraham.

Since, Abraham beleived and worshipped only ONE God at a time when peple were worshipping trees,stones, multiple babey shabey...etc...

Abraham, thus left and set up a new generation of desendents called israelites that worshipperd ONE supreme God Only and from here Moses came.... then Judaism......Christianity...

Yes, maybe Hanuman wore a kachera and had very strong devotional and warrior qualities, since he devoted to his guru Ram.

But this does not surely mean HE said ''wear this kachera Khalsajees''

SInce the Beginning.....Satguru is a Jot(Light) who had come in Many forms on the Hukam of Akal Purakh to guide his Creation(Us) to correct path. You read Quran,Gita,SGGS,Torat or any other Granth)...Nobody says you worship Idols.......

1. If you check Quran and Sufi Mat........They also talk about Shabad Surat Marg( Allah Hoo....Allah Hoo) and God is One(Allah Hu Akbar) and He send his Messangers to Guide Us

2. If you Check Gita and Vedas......They also talk about There is someone above Vishnu,Brahma,and Shiv and He is always Sending his Messangers to guide the creation(maybe on this earth.....or on some other Planet.)

Why we always start compering or Differentiating ourselves between Muslims/Hindus and other Religions. There could were/could be SIkhs in Muslims/Hindus/other Religions. We people talk based on Shariat or SHria(which means SIkh can only be one who is Amritdhari,SHasterdhari and Follower of SGGSji). and if you read SGGSji. Maharaj ji says " In me, I have Kabir,Farid,Dhana,Ramanad and All other Bhagats who belonged to Deifferent Case and Religion but I have not Differentiated that Dhana is Hindu, Kabir is Muslim......for me Jin Prem Kyi Tin Hi Prabh Paeyo"

Sikhism is a way of living like you say.

It's a way of living gurmat.

Gurmat is NOT hindu mythology.

Hanuman was NOT around in 1699.

Guru ji may have been impressed with the copy of hanuman natak that was given to him by Bahadur Shahm but he didn't translate it into gurmat.

SInce the Beginning.....Satguru is a Jot(Light) who had come in Many forms on the Hukam of Akal Purakh to guide his Creation(Us) to correct path. You read Quran,Gita,SGGS,Torat or any other Granth)...Nobody says you worship Idols.......

1. If you check Quran and Sufi Mat........They also talk about Shabad Surat Marg( Allah Hoo....Allah Hoo) and God is One(Allah Hu Akbar) and He send his Messangers to Guide Us

2. If you Check Gita and Vedas......They also talk about There is someone above Vishnu,Brahma,and Shiv and He is always Sending his Messangers to guide the creation(maybe on this earth.....or on some other Planet.)

Why we always start compering or Differentiating ourselves between Muslims/Hindus and other Religions. There could were/could be SIkhs in Muslims/Hindus/other Religions. We people talk based on Shariat or SHria(which means SIkh can only be one who is Amritdhari,SHasterdhari and Follower of SGGSji). and if you read SGGSji. Maharaj ji says " In me, I have Kabir,Farid,Dhana,Ramanad and All other Bhagats who belonged to Deifferent Case and Religion but I have not Differentiated that Dhana is Hindu, Kabir is Muslim......for me Jin Prem Kyi Tin Hi Prabh Paeyo"

Fair enough, but you can't justify that Hanuman gave the kachera in 1699 ans shiva gave whatever.....I can't remember the rest of the list !!!