Please help me

MaiVelleeHaan

That is very nicely written. Munde nu kehde apay parleve ithe akeh, jina time lagea likan nu fir likna pena. Its a shame you have to do the running around thou, why can't he have written all that to you? Aj kal why the girls have to take so much stress to find a partner, it was so much easier in the old days, photo vekni bas ha je na.

Anyone else think the behaviour of the Singh is rather cowardly? He's placed all responsibility for clarification regarding this little mess firmly on the shoulders of the girl in-case HIS honour and reputation are damaged by coming forward. I wouldn't be such a firm believer in his piety and moral fortitude if this is how he conducts himself.

I'm surprised nobody has objected to the "knee-to-knee" situation between the two in Maharaj's darbar being a problem. Maybe I'm old-fashioned that way, ey?

You youngsters think you are beyond reproach by adorning yourself in the garb of the holy, but your thoughts and actions are far, far from such ideals. You mock the Guru you pledge your allegiance to when you cannot even control your desires in his presence! The name of the Guru is used to justify the actions and thoughts of these individuals; how can you know his mind when you are capable of controlling your own? Shame on you who think you have impunity from consequences that you would condemn others for in a heartbeat. What a shower, what an absolute shower. I'm out, I honestly am. Just... what is the point?

Well said, I totally agree with you 100%. It's sad that people post here looking for advice, but then only listen to what they want to hear. Most of the time they have already made their mind up before posting and just want others to justify and confirm that what they are doing is okay, when it is far from not.

"True love" or not (I don't believe it is), 18 is far too young to be getting involved in these situations. And if you do want to carry on like this, do it away from the gurdwara. What a shame that other members are actively encouraging her to a approach a Guru ka Singh in sangat and disuss her romantic feelings with him.

Also izzat is a very precious thing, once it's gone you don't get it back. If the aunties in the gurdwara are already raising eyebrows about you two discussing your feelings then I urge you to rethink your actions. And if you don't care about what others think, then ask yourself what would my parents think and most importantly, what would my Guru think- the Guru who you gave your head, mind, body and soul to when you took Amrit.

Anyone else think the behaviour of the Singh is rather cowardly? He's placed all responsibility for clarification regarding this little mess firmly on the shoulders of the girl in-case HIS honour and reputation are damaged by coming forward. I wouldn't be such a firm believer in his piety and moral fortitude if this is how he conducts himself.

I'm surprised nobody has objected to the "knee-to-knee" situation between the two in Maharaj's darbar being a problem. Maybe I'm old-fashioned that way, ey?

You youngsters think you are beyond reproach by adorning yourself in the garb of the holy, but your thoughts and actions are far, far from such ideals. You mock the Guru you pledge your allegiance to when you cannot even control your desires in his presence! The name of the Guru is used to justify the actions and thoughts of these individuals; how can you know his mind when you are capable of controlling your own? Shame on you who think you have impunity from consequences that you would condemn others for in a heartbeat. What a shower, what an absolute shower. I'm out, I honestly am. Just... what is the point?

Agree!

Guest GuptSINGH

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Bhenji im having this MASSSSSIVE feeling that this story is made up :p

I think the storey is, you met this singh at the gudhwara sahib or khalsa camp something like that and you fell for him (I MIGHT BE TOTTALLY WRONG)

He might have looked at you at the other side of the gudhwara sahib and you probably thought he liked you (romantic sense or kaam) and that made your feeling stronger lol

hahhahaah my advice you love him that much get ur mum to talk to his mum and get arranged mariage no joke!!

and if is too much of a problem go to a different gudwara sahib, dont come in contact with him. you feeling will fade away plus deactivate ur facebook i bet ur one of those storker people that goes and checks on what hes posting or talking to every 10 mins.

doont get me wrong i know what your up2 lol (well I THINK I DO)

hahahha waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru

:

Guest GuptSINGH

When we used to talk we were both at the same avasta, we could see shaheed singhs,

and reallly you saw shaheed singh my sis ?????, shaheed singhs have more important things to do then sit around you lol (sorry please dont takke offense)

there singhs out the in jail those singhs that are suffering that need help, and the shaheed singhs are sitting around you lol no way my sis haha why would shahhed singhs be sitting around you giving you thier darshan when they could be with our brothers and sister that are suffering.... (dont get me wrong)

shaheed singhs dont waste there time on little darshans, they only show themselves when guru ji commands them too. for example if guru ji said go tell that singh im giving them darsshan today then theyll show themselves to the singh and yeah lol

haha im in year 12 too just letting you know so you dont think im an older baba ji giving u a lecture.

I DONT KNOW HOW PEOPLE ARE FALLING FOR THIS STORY hahah

you have a crush on this singh. you probably got in his face too much (girls dont really realise there annoying) he is tryiing to avoid you because you probably tried to wave at him in the darbaar hall LOL. then now he probably realised you like him. he sees you as a sister, so now he wants to aviod being in contact with you lol (thats what i think what happened lol)

funny fuuny stuff sis your stories are reallly funny :)

PUL CHUUK MAAF i know youll be angry at me but i know your lieing haha sorry ppul chuuk maaf

waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru

Waheguru Waheguru Waheguru

This story is not made up genius and it's not funny. You are totally wrong. I met this guy at a friends house and I did not fall for him. If I thought he was "hot" then I would have fell for him right away. He started coming to the sangat I go to and it's not at the gurdwara, it's at different people's houses every weekend. We started talking and we got really close we sat together in sangat, we were like together the whole time whenever we were at sangat. He hugged me a lot a lot and wasn't this close with anyone else. He stood out to me from a lot of other guys and like he made me happy. Soon I started developing other feelings for him, they weren't lust feelings. I don't know how to describe it. You won't get it until you experience it.

You think it's that simple and easy? Go up to my mom and say I want to marry this guy in sangat go talk to his mom! Dude first of all I'm like super shy second were too young isn't it going to be weird ? But I love him so much! I have decided he's going to be mine along time ago LOL.

He doesn't have Facebook and I don't either, no one does in the sangat I go to. I don't have time to explain and even if I tried your brain would never understand, it's beyond your intelligence buddy. Main nee tere nal mutha marna I don't have time.

-.- every gursikh has 2 shaheed singhs with them 1 on each side. Not everyone can see them. Dasam dwaris have 5 shaheed singhs with them. Munmukhs have 2 jum dhoots 1 on each side. The guy and myself could see them with guru jees Kirpa. Look your never going to understand, people don't know, so I'm not going to waste time trying to get you to understand. You will not understand my spiritual life until you yourself will experience it.

I'm not pissed off at you. Guru sahib is inside you. I'm not stupid in the head. My problem is not a joke, I'm stressed out. I don't want any other girl to take him. He's like my other half. I'm not going to find another guy like him, he's got so much Kirpa. If I marry him then I know he's going to make me connect to guru sahib even more. He's going to make sure I get up for Amrit vela, you know what I'm trying to say? I keep telling myself to just leave everything up to guru sahib, if your meant to be with him then you'll be with him. But it's hard. I feel like talking to him and telling him how I feel In person, the thing I mentioned above but I start to hesitate. Cuz were young man, but then again telling my mom to talk to his mom and getting him booked is not a bad idea. But dude I gotta lose a few pounds gotta look good man lol. Oh dear how stressful life can be.