3Ho White Sikhs Vs Non-3Ho White Sikhs

I agree that Kesh is very important in Sikhi.

But I still find Keshdhari Sikhs dancing and swaying their hips to Gurbani is very disrespectful.

"Ades Tisai Ades, Aad Aneel Anad Anahat Jug Jug Eko Ves"

This Gurbani Pangati glorifies Waheguru Ji. The meaning of this pangti goes much beyond the understanding of most of us on this forum. I find this beadbi. I can't believe some people are saying this is okay. And some people are comparing this to Kesh when the two are on opposite ends. This isn't about kesh. This thread wasn't even about the 3HO practices.

In fact if Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj were here in deh saroop, would they accept such things? I understand that the so called Punjabi Sikhs also contribute in beadbi. We aren't a sharia religion but dancing to Gurbani is just plain wrong. Someone needs to do better parchar to the 3HO Sikhs. In the video, the lady is saying "people say Gurdwaras are boring, but if everyone did kirtan like this then Gurdwara wouldn't be boring"

Gurdwara Sahib isn't a place for amusement, you don't need to have "fun" like that there. You need to connect with Guru Sahib. Do seva and read Gurbani. When people sway their hips to Gurbani are they understanding the meaning of the pangti? Do they even know what they're saying? Sikhi is far more deeper than this.

Also, instead of bashing on the 3HO Sikhs, we need to figure out how to do parchar to them. How to teach them how our Guru Sahibs lived Sikhi. How mahan Sants have lived Sikhi. By being humble. By understanding the reality behind worldly pleasures.

In fact several Punjabis despite having haircuts understand the reality of Sikhi. They know how to keep maryada of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. They understand that real Sikhi is how Sant Isher Singh ji used to live or how Sant Jarnail Singh Ji used to live.

Yes Punjabi Sikhs do plenty harm as well. As someone above stated, when our womenfolk dance to dirty punjabi songs Honey Singh stuff its wrong.

But Gurbani is pavitar. Gurbani is more pavitar than a Sikh. Because Guru Ji is greater than a Sikh. So if a Sikh cuts their hair, yes thats bad. But it is not comprable to mocking Gurbani.

Who says a Mona can't sit on Tabiya? I know of many people, some very very close to me, who read much more bani than a lot of us. But they haven't taken amrit. I know of many people who read so much bani and they do rol in Akhand Paths. So where does it say a haircut person can't sit on Tabiya? Someone might be keeping Kesh but committing crimes yet they have the permission to sit on Tabiya but someone who has a hair cut but is trying to get into Sikhi trying to get close to Guru sahib reads a lot of bani cannot sit on Tabiya....

Bhul Chuk Maaf

its in rehat marayada that a person with hair cut cannot sit on maharaj's tabiya...............