Question Bout Khalistan - Technicalities

^^^

Fair comment ...

Also a concern is who will run our Gurdwara outside of Khalistan ie in dehli Mumbia etc, as all Sikhs living in these cities will leave dehli and Mumbia and Move to Khalistan, and Hindu Punjabis will have to leave what was Punjab. what wil happen to their Mandirs ??

I guess a simple one is housing, the Sikhs who come from dehli and mumbia to live in Khalistan can have the houses that Hindu Punjabis have vacated and vicer versea.

Whether Delhi will be included in Khalistan or not (as suggested by JasSinghKhalsa) what's the guarantee that Sikhs living in the non-Khalistan parts of India will want to move to Khalistan? I can't imagine 100% of Sikhs in India who live outside Panjab will give up their livelihoods, homes and jobs to move to Khalistan.

Would Chamarrs and Chura live in Khalistan as some are Sikh or Hindu some are confused and say they are both.

What bout Bee-yer i dont think people want to go back to doing the dirty work when we got them, although theres too many in punjab and they make the place look un tidy

Excellent post Mehtab Singh. The notion that massacres need to accompany the creation of new nations is not necessarily true. No massacres occurred when the Soviet union broke up or when the Slovaks parted with the Czechs. The Indian establishment is very adept at putting forward the belief that a break up would lead to massacres. It suits it's agenda to keep the people frightened of ever asking for freedom.

Thats exactly the reason I want both India and Pakistan to have their respective "springs". People on both sides of the border have had it, they all need and deserve azaadi. Once every community and sub-community has tasted the svaad of azaadi, and when Sikhs achieve their azaadi as well, everyone will be in a position to relate to us in one way or another and what happened in 1947 and 1984 will HOPEFULLY NOT repeat.

Here is a counter question that came in mind to my own theory. God knows when the Indian spring will happen. So should Sikhs wait till then?