'surjit Has Brought Shame On Us. We Must Get Rid Of Her'

I have had to post link as story is too long to cut & paste - I want to know who are these so called Sikh "leaders" in Southall that think demonic murdering criminals are more worthy than when "shame" is at stake?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2341981/My-mother-law-murderess-net-curtains-suburban-London-home-horrific-story-arranged-marriage-claims-adultery-appalling-murder-awesome-courage.html

The mother in law was a full on Sikh. She was even respected by the Sikh elders.

K.Phull Ji The mother in law is NOT Sikh. Murderers of innocent people don't get any respect from Sikhs and are never classed as Sikh just because they try to keep a disguise externally like Beanta + this evil murdered. If the ghost writer of the book says something that she was respected it doesn't mean it's true.

Ur totally right Neo Veerji. She is a dog. She isn't Sikh and has dragged the reputation of the Panth down via her evil actions so she has to be condemned more than people like Neeru Bajwa etc.

There are other points also that are not true. It says that it is in sikh religion to sleep with elders. That is nonsense.

Yes, that one was a bit random. I'm hoping it's the journalist adding a bit of masala to the article. I'm certain the lady in question knows there's no such directive for Sikhs to sleep with elders.

Also, I think the reason the term 'Sikh' is used so loosely in the article above, as opposed to 'Panjabi' (which is more accurate IMO), is because the mother in law was Amritdhari, therefore you could say she, unfortunately, gives the impression this is what baptised Sikhs are like behind closed doors, or even this is how the Sikh religion requires baptised individuals to behave.

I don't dismiss the tragedy of the situation faced by the young lady, but the Daily Mail isn't one for showing ethnics in a favourable light regardless of the situation.

Is there any email we can contact Mrs. Athwal to remove the objectionable and misleading parts?

Bro if the ghost writers version (book) has been printed it's already out there but we can contact the publishers and offer sister Sarbjit our support rather than attacking her for what the ghost writer has sensationalized against Sikhi