Sikh Body Blames Former Dgp Of Conversion

Singh, Mahan

Its interesting that Shiv Sena and RSS are staying quiet on this, normally they do not hesitate to take an anti Muslim line. In fact the Shiv Sena in the Punjab is only making anti Sikh statements as they have put images ridiculing the Guru Sahibs on Facebook.We do have organisations that are supposed to defend the Sikhs , but as on the Genocide issues they have their cosy agreements with the state and central governments so keep their head down. Its time they were asked if they had dropped the role of defending Sikhs,

Shiv sena are clowns they cant do anything except cry and shout. They know islamification is a big problem as their idols would get smashed if punjab were to become a muslim majority state. The Sikhs are the only spiritual and physical force able to be a buffer between islam and hinduism if Sikhs are reduced in the coming years due to the covert sly missionary works of christians and muslims then islam will wipe hindus out from northern india.

I am no fan of RSS, however their chief Sudarshan was getting angry on Sikhs way back in 2005 for not speaking out against forcible conversions to Christianity in Punjab. Maybe extreme but the only steps taken against Christian missionaries were by right wing Hindus. I remember an incident where they attacked a chuch and put SGGS parkash (may sound funny, but its a deep conspiracy in itself, killing two birds with a stone, killing Christians and putting blame on Sikhs).

I remember how newspapers would report how mosques are being rebuilt with Panchayats money and how the Sikhs were proud of it... However the same Sikhs can't help their own fellow Sikhs who are living below the poverty line.

I am no fan of RSS, however their chief Sudarshan was getting angry on Sikhs way back in 2005 for not speaking out against forcible conversions to Christianity in Punjab. Maybe extreme but the only steps taken against Christian missionaries were by right wing Hindus. I remember an incident where they attacked a chuch and put SGGS parkash (may sound funny, but its a deep conspiracy in itself, killing two birds with a stone, killing Christians and putting blame on Sikhs).

I remember how newspapers would report how mosques are being rebuilt with Panchayats money and how the Sikhs were proud of it... However the same Sikhs can't help their own fellow Sikhs who are living below the poverty line.

conversion to Christianity is also very alarming in Punjab. The way Christians missionaries have been converting people in Punjab, if it were any other state in India, riots would have occurred. But due to the tolerant nature of Sikhs, no such riots have occurred in Punjab. If Sikhs do not do counter parchar against the Christian missionaries, soon we might very well find Sikhs becoming a minority in Punjab.

Why do Sikhs love being politically correct tree lovers? Partial mistake is of the parchar that Sikhi teaches that all religions lead to God (lol) and the Bhagats (and Bhai Mardana) were Hindus and Muslims.

I have no idea where this PC attitude of the Sikhs started. No where in Gurbani does it say all paths are the same. Historical sources say the Bhagats were Sikhs. Yet Sikhs of today like to preach all paths are equal and same and that all the Bhagats were Hindus and Muslims. If you tell them, they will get offended and say "how dare you say the Bhagats were Sikhs!"

and I must say it is because of this attitude that we now have many singers of Sikh background promoting Islam through so called Sufi music. Example of these singers are Hans Raj Hans and Satinder Sirtaj

This new development requires some serious thinking and delicate handling. The real crux is patronage of the state. if Badal were to intervene, then things will get done. And there is the problem, he wont do anything. if Sikhs are forbidden to buy land in other states, why are non-sikhs allowed to do anything in Panjab?

So you can try as organisations, but the scope of achievement will be curtailed drastically. Until you get panthic sarkar, you cant do much.

there is still good work that sikh orgs can do, like parchar and stuff, but it has to be consistent. And this is where sikh orgs fail consistently.

I honestly cant see the common sikh be able to do anything worthwhile.

I have no idea where this PC attitude of the Sikhs started. No where in Gurbani does it say all paths are the same. Historical sources say the Bhagats were Sikhs. Yet Sikhs of today like to preach all paths are equal and same and that all the Bhagats were Hindus and Muslims. If you tell them, they will get offended and say "how dare you say the Bhagats were Sikhs!"

and I must say it is because of this attitude that we now have many singers of Sikh background promoting Islam through so called Sufi music. Example of these singers are Hans Raj Hans and Satinder Sirtaj

This Satinder Sartaj is a strange fellow, although born a Sikh he prefers to act and dress as a Sufi Muslim. He wears a turban but has his hair hanging out like a Sufi, he is well educated as well and has managed to get a big following in the Punjab. Another person to confuse Sikhs identity