Purnan Sant

Satyug is both actual golden age and state of mind. On Sikhi adhayatmic/spirituality level.. It's perceived more as state of mind than golden age of past.. In presence of gurbani, maharaj darbar and bhramgyani mahapursh sangat no one needs to wait for golden age to come back, as you are already in it.. in pure Satyug...!!!!!! :)

Satyug is both actual golden age and state of mind. On Sikhi adhayatmic/spirituality level.. It's perceived more as state of mind than golden age of past.. In presence of gurbani, maharaj darbar and bhramgyani mahapursh sangat no one needs to wait for golden age to come back, as you are already in it.. in pure Satyug...!!!!!! :)

oooo thank you veerji :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Instead of trying to imbibe the teacings of Gurbani in our lifeand understanding the meaning of Gurbani, the zahar Guru , why do we indulge in such nonsense?

I wouldn't call it nonsense; sants, etc, have a job to do in reaching out to people and connecting them to something good and holy. In an ideal world, if we weren't weak and easily mislead from God, they would not be required. I just think there's an annoying habit amongst us which seeks solace in living, breathing men, as if the bachchans of our Satguru is not enough. What I have issue with is when the veneration of sants gradually inches towards worship of these individuals; when respect creeps towards adulation; when legends and myths begin to be perpetuated by their followers behind closed doors in order to exhalt and legitimise the status of their baba or sant. Unfortunately, this makes us only a few steps removed from the man-worshipping Nirankaris and Radhasoamis we Sikhs decry with such passion.

Any way you speak - No has the right to call himself Guru Nanak Dev Ji incarnate & our faith has no place for mythology .However you have right to hold your viewand I respect it BRO missed Asingh

I agree with you, brother. I just wouldn't say there are no remarkable spiritual beings who are, to all intents and purposes, closer to God than the rest of us. I have no problem with that, I understand some saintly beings have immense kamai. Of course, I don't agree with those who actively seek to cultivate a following, in essence placing one more obstacle in the path of those who wish to reach God, namely themselves. The golden age, if I may call it that, of Sikh Sants and Mahapurash is long, long gone.

• 6 years later...