Respect Of Other Religions

osingh

Hold on Dalbir Singh let me start a thread on Sri Chand and his followers called udhasis. Then we can both sit back and see who surrenders to Vaheguru. Everytime fake Babas want to avoid answering a question they say..........leave it to Akal Purakh..............its his Hukam...............etc.

Conmen exist in every field

Go ahead does not matter anymore.. This understanding came recently in sangat of senior gurmukh... Go ahead just make sure your peace of mind it's not destroyed but usually when fire is created it usually burns every thing.. So watch out bro.

Exposing the truth about Islam is not equal to slandering it. Calling a false religion false is not ninda. Gurbani openly rejects many Islamic and Hindu beliefs. Sikhs should study other religions for the purpose of enhancing their skills and understanding about Gurmat.

Would it not be more prudent to say "questioning the religion of islam" ? "Exposing" seems way too agenda-based.

What are we exposing that Guru Nanak Dev Ji didnt?

We need to be more tactful in how we give dawah to Sikhi so we can welcome more people to the fastest growing religion Sikhi. Sikhi is the truth and the only real ultimate absolute truth. So in doing so our ignorant brothers and especially sisters in faith have adopting false muhammadenisms doctrines by feeling all religions are equal even though they clearly aren't.

When we give dawah to those who are non-sikh (repent to Whaeguru) we have to start with what is common so that we can invite all of man kind to the what is the truth, Sikhi is in the innate disposition and every human is born a sikh. Guru Nanak is a true mercy to all of mankind.

Sri Waheguru Ji says in his noble revelation the Guru Granth Sahib the following:

ਬਿਨੁ ਸਬਦੈ ਭਰਮਾਈਐ ਦੁਬਿਧਾ ਡੋਬੇ ਪੂਰੁ ॥੧॥
बिनु सबदै भरमाईऐ दुबिधा डोबे पूरु ॥१॥
Bin sabḏai bẖarmā▫ī▫ai ḏubiḏẖā dobe pūr. ||1||
Without the Word of the Shabad, people wander lost in reincarnation. Through the love of duality, multitudes have been drowned. ||1||
Guru Nanak Dev Page 19, Line 15

Hence my dear brothers and sisters in the true faith of God Sikhi we have to save humans from falling into lower incarnations.

Only after we suck these false muhammdens into knowing the similarities can we entrap them into the truth. Let them make the claims Guru Nanak is a muslim they know what they say and then teach them why he isn't. After that tell them about the wonders of the guru give them some material and Whaeguru guides them to his path. Slowly, get them out of religious tolerance to come to a gurdwara then slowly, slowly the will with the help of Whaeguru almighty see the light to revert make to the truth.

Is Sikhi a religion or a journey? Isn't that why Guru Sahib said "Panth Chaleyo Tab Jagat Mein"? I could be totally wrong, but I see Sikhi as the jeevatma's progressive journey towards Akaal Purakh. I say progressive because it has various stages of development, and one progresses in avastha at each step. Religion is in fact a very small word to describe Sikhi, in fact it has become such a negative word in today's day and age that I at times feel insulted when someone calls Sikhi a religion, when clearly its much more. I feel that someone degrades Sikhi to a lower level by calling it a religion. Because religion is a way of life, Sikhi is a path of life and death. Sikhs are Sant Sipahi, our Sants taught us how to live, our Sipahis taught us how to die.

S.I.K.H =

S - Shahadat - martyrdom - a Sikh's aim

I - Ibadat - bandagi - worship of Akaal Purakh - a Sikh's lifestyle

K - Khidmat - seva - service of humanity - a Sikh's duty

H - Hifazat - protection (of the weak/oppressed) - a Sikh's responsibility

That is what I think, please point out whatever flaws you may see.

Dalbir Singh veer, your post sounded exactly like the call by all those Tauheed lovers. Dawah isn't a Sikh term, not sure why should we use it? When Guru Sahib asked for a sees (head), He didn't say Dawah, He threw an open challenge.

ਜਉ ਤਉ ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਖੇਲਣ ਕਾ ਚਾਉ ॥

If you desire to play this game of love with Me,

ਸਿਰੁ ਧਰਿ ਤਲੀ ਗਲੀ ਮੇਰੀ ਆਉ ॥

then step onto My Path with your head in hand.

ਇਤੁ ਮਾਰਗਿ ਪੈਰੁ ਧਰੀਜੈ ॥

When you place your feet on this Path,

ਸਿਰੁ ਦੀਜੈ ਕਾਣਿ ਨ ਕੀਜੈ ॥੨੦॥

give Me your head, and do not pay any attention to public opinion. ||20||

We are not called lions because someone did Dawah to us. That is the job of sheeps veeray. We are called lions because we accepted the challenge to die and became His Sikhs.

Just my opinion, please correct me wherever I may be wrong.

Only after we suck these false muhammdens into knowing the similarities can we entrap them into the truth. Let them make the claims Guru Nanak is a muslim they know what they say and then teach them why he isn't.

Why not approach it with " Guru Nanak was the TRUE muslim", then tell them how.

S.I.K.H =

S - Shahadat - martyrdom - a Sikh's aim

I - Ibadat - bandagi - worship of Akaal Purakh - a Sikh's lifestyle

K - Khidmat - seva - service of humanity - a Sikh's duty

H - Hifazat - protection (of the weak/oppressed) - a Sikh's responsibility

I like that. it is very good.