Tommy Robinson Quits The Edl

mrggg123

Has he been bought ?

No, I think he's realised the public will continue to ignore and mock the core message that certain strands of Islam consider non-Muslims to be fair-game for whatever comes their way, unless there's a change of direction in the way these problems are to be handled. You have to wonder where that leaves Guramit Singh.

I think its a good move

He's someone who saw a problem and tried to do something about it , but it got hijacked by racists

so he has done the right thing by denouncing the racists and carrying on with his original goal.

well done to him.

I also think that its high time we separated islamism from normal Muslims - The extreme interpretation of Islam has to be combatted and it needs to start with imams and mosques

Last nights Exposure - Imams agreeing to marry 14 Year old girls is a classic example of this extreme "us and them" mentality where we have high ranking Imams on one hand joining councils and saying the right words in public but then behind closed walls adhering to Sharia Law which is mostly illegal in this country and immoral.

I think the games up - islamism has been outed again and again and the more people are reading up about "extreme Islam" people are starting to understand why these problems exist within the islamic community. they cant just apply medieval 1400 year old practices to modern day Britain its just incompatible, Muslims need to reform islam and start to accept that they have to modernise and accept that sharia might have been ok 1400 years ago but you cant do that now.

every time I get into a discussion with a muslim about some of the practices contained within the hadiths and koran i am told that i am either "out of context" or that i have not "studied it correctly" but that just doesn't cut it as they sometimes twist the meanings so far its ridiculous. they need to accept that that was for 1400 years ago and let it move on. I feel sorry for the decent muslims who are being dragged into this medieval sharia and unable to speak up about it because they cant be seen to criticise their faith.

The more I read about Islam the more i realise how Awesome and Beautiful SIKHI is - we have so much going for our religion its so progressive and forward thinking, i'm really proud of our Gurus who gave equality to women, equality to all castes, took religion back from the religious elite and handed it to the common man, promoted decency and respect for women and gave them equal footing and opportunities, didnt take slaves or rape women during wartime and conducted themselves with the highest exemplary behaviour befitting of true prophets of God.

Gur Bar Akaal

I think he's realised that the media and the govt will never let the EDL get a fair hearing. They are always referred to as 'right wing' or 'fascist' in the media. But the mistake he has made is to align himself with the Quilliam foundation which promotes Islam lite rather than the heavy duty Islam of the Islamists. But their agenda is the same, Islamification of the UK and Europe.

Tommy needed to get into UKIP and not into the islamofascists's enablers.

Tommy got death threats on a daily bases from islamists, his address was posted about the net, He was given osman warning by the police many times that his life was in danger and police cannot help him. Who knows weather recently tommy got death threats from the elite within the government as well as the prison time tommy was looking at. I think some edl members who wanted to bomb a mosque or something and tommy may get the blame for it. Alot of the inner EDL supporters [fascists nazi's] were ruining everything EDL was about

It seems he was bought out with blackmail doing a complete u turn and sitting with islamists (former radicals) who are now more moderate (mind you not ex-muslims still islamists)

Only time will tell , what really went on

Please read this blog of who abdullah quilliam was, a white convert with radical views, i wouldnt trust these islamists we know how they deceive people.Islam is islam, radical muslims are being true to islam ideals of 7th century mohammaden days but majid of quillaim group would say they are intepretting islam wrong :/

http://gatesofvienna.net/2013/10/introducing-w-h-abdullah-quilliam/

Truth will some day come out weather tommy was forced to leave EDL or out of his free will