Khushwant Singh Passed Away

On facebook some so called sikhs are celebrating his death..absolutely disgusting. Dya-compassion, daily prayer- sarbat da bhalla (well being of all humanity), sam dristhi (one vision of humanity as God light), nirbhauo(love no fear) nirvair(no animosity/hatred) actual nature of sikh -whole foundation of sikhi seems to be lost in new sikh world order...may be these people with sub human mindset who celebrate death of another being ( who does not conform to their ideology) needs to learn how to be human first then sikh.

Perhaps practise what you preach as a start?

having observed you for the last 10 years on this forum, you contradict your every word above.

Perhaps practise what you preach as a start?

having observed you for the last 10 years on this forum, you contradict your every word above.

Sorry bro I m not perfect and am trying as well to follow the basic fundamentals as well but one cannot ignore those basic fundamentals seems to be totally lost in new sikh world order. I am mean who really celebrates death of another being who may have difference of opnions? even neo nazi group like edl does not follow this type of behaviour... totally opposite of sikh ideals..the fact that not even single puratan actual gursikh have celebrated death of another person who may have disagreements with them... they are always grounded, sehaj, nirmata, chardi-kalah and always ask for sarbat da bhalla.

Everyone has some positive attributes, but to highlight them for people like Khushwant is uneccessary when he was in his own words the 'chapal' of IG. Why praise someone who criticised one of the greatest Gursikhs in the 21st century in Sant Ji and called all the other Singhs goons?

Neo Ji - When the daemon IG died Sangat around the globe celebrated with fireworks, were they sub human?

explain more..

Human beings are born, everything else is tagged onto us once we earn it. I wasn't born with an MBA degree, I worked hard for it. Same way, one has to LIVE the Sikhi life to be called a Sikh. Its not a tag that can be stuck on anyone at birth, no matter how much they enjoy getting tagged with it and not deserve any of it.

You might want to start another thread on this.

Everyone has some positive attributes, but to highlight them for people like Khushwant is uneccessary when he was in his own words the 'chapal' of IG. Why praise someone who criticised one of the greatest Gursikhs in the 21st century in Sant Ji and called all the other Singhs goons?
Haan ji, i wasn't suggesting praise just simple neutral grounded attitude, universal sarbat da bhalla...sarbat da bhalla concept does not discrminate between condioned good or bad, its above from good or bad..its unconditional .Sikh is always grounded follow gurbani principles.
If khuswant singh even had difference of opnions on sant jarnail singh bhindranwale, so really what? does that mean he should be seen as threat and his death should be celebrated? sikh should rejoice? it probably was not in his karma to understand bhramgyani..not all can understand maharaj apar leela.
Even staunch youths supporters of sant jarnail singh bhindranwale couldn't really understand him, especially when they totally ignore his 20 plus years of saint life- bhagti, prem,gyan before taking sipahi role.
Any don't want to bore youths..By all means, speak to senior gurmukhs regarding this and cross check what i m saying..i m not pulling anything from thin air..i have been humbled and greatly blessed a sangat of some very high spiritual gurmukhs and learning sikhi from senior gurmukhs who live practical gurmat life... see sarbhat da bhalla, chardi-kalah, nirbhaou, nirvair, advait dristhi, sehaj these are not conceptual stuff, they are meant to be pratical in sikhs expereince.
Neo Ji - When the daemon IG died Sangat around the globe celebrated with fireworks, were they sub human?
First of all veer ji, its not fair at all to compare khuswant singh with IG.
IG death celbration was understandable on emotion level but everyone who rejoiced can judge for themselves, if they acted out of maya-vices or they acted out of natural spontaneous feeling of solace/action-reaction (bir ras) not rooted or deep rooted in maya but rather overall divine hakum of big khel/maharaj leela of akaal purkh
I can speak for myself, when i first got into sikhi..i rejoiced her death anniversary with sheer tamogun with great anger which further diseased my mind with more hatred, anger and ego but for past few years i recently came in terms with it and start understanding with help of senior gurmukhs concept of sarbat da bhalla, dya, nirbhauo, nirvair, advait, sehaj, gyan and there is big difference between bir ras-natural spontaneous feeling action-reaction (bir ras) and krodh/maya - http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/69197-bir-ras-vs-krodhanger/