Israel Or Palestine Which Side You On?

West london singh are you just as concerned for the christian minority in middle east and muslim countries

What about how homosexuals are murdered in islamic countries

Palestine an arabs started the fight in 48 an 67 an got their butts handed to them cause the jewish people are superior to the muslims

Israel is acting from place of self defence

Muslims in israel have more rights then in any muslim country

Palestinians an arabs started the war an israel wooped them an drove the arabs an palestinians out for starting the fight

West london singh what about the other arab nations the once who picked a fight an got destroyed by israel why don't they take in the palestinian refugees

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

None! Since we don't have our own country so we don't need to take sides and make unnecessary enemies.

-Jewish vs Muslims -Christians vs Muslims -Hindus vs Muslims -Shia vs Sunni no need for us to get involved in any of these. Sikhs should just remain neutral and seize any opportunity that presents

And if you think about it based on historical perspectives, we had a sovereign Khalsa Raj when we didn't meddle in the affairs of others. The Marathas, Afghans, Mughals were entangled in a web of clas

I getcha.

I was walking down the road to the gurdwara and there was a car parked outside the gurdwara wall, and this guy was standing there in front of all the sangat and smoking. I went upto him and asked if he was part of the wedding there. He said yes, and I asked him are you a Sikh? He said yes. I told him that it is unbeleivable that as a Sikh you are smoking, and even worse in front of the gurdwara with no regret at all. He goes, yeh, I know its bad. I told him you should not enter the gurdwara now, as you have been smoking. I went in, and told the president what had happened, he didn't really care.

A few years ago, I was just walking out of the gurdwara when this gora and gori came walking up, the guy took a last drag of his cigarette, and then stubbed it out on the gurdwara wall, and then put it in his bag. He walked past about 12 Sikhs, who saw him and said nothing to him. I stopped him, and told him he is not allowed to bring tobacco in the gurdwara. He said i cant leave my bag outside, and I told him, then he cannot enter. He wasn't very happy, but they both walked off. I was amazed at the apathy of the dozen or so people who saw him, yet stood mute.

That's shocking.

I remember a big problem when a guy walked with cap on inside the gurdwara in Punjab. He was stopped and slapped when he argued. I also remember when a baba was beaten because he had tobacco in his pocket while sitting "tabia" and accidentally fell out.

It's a curse. But it depends in which area you are as well. Some gurdwaras are to protected and run well. But Some Sikhs are like this who will ignore.

This is exactly the difference between old traditional Sikhs like my nana ji who would die but won't let something wrong like this happen.

I getcha.

I was walking down the road to the gurdwara and there was a car parked outside the gurdwara wall, and this guy was standing there in front of all the sangat and smoking. I went upto him and asked if he was part of the wedding there. He said yes, and I asked him are you a Sikh? He said yes. I told him that it is unbeleivable that as a Sikh you are smoking, and even worse in front of the gurdwara with no regret at all. He goes, yeh, I know its bad. I told him you should not enter the gurdwara now, as you have been smoking. I went in, and told the president what had happened, he didn't really care.

A few years ago, I was just walking out of the gurdwara when this gora and gori came walking up, the guy took a last drag of his cigarette, and then stubbed it out on the gurdwara wall, and then put it in his bag. He walked past about 12 Sikhs, who saw him and said nothing to him. I stopped him, and told him he is not allowed to bring tobacco in the gurdwara. He said i cant leave my bag outside, and I told him, then he cannot enter. He wasn't very happy, but they both walked off. I was amazed at the apathy of the dozen or so people who saw him, yet stood mute.

I witnessed alot of that activity. Once during the end of the vaisaki nagar kirtan I saw two pakistani muslim freshie looking guys smoking near the sangat in a mocking and confrontational manor. I saw some Sikhs walk past and say nothing, so I decided to walk up to them and tell them to move themselves from the area if they wanted to smoke as it was disrespectful.... they werent pleased but they knew if they tried anything on the sangat would smash them up so they left grudgingly.

Sikhs need to stand up for themselves and be much more pro-active and aggressive when dealing with anti-sikh elements. We need to back up Sikhs if they got in trouble rather than look away.... as the saying goes united we stand strong but divide we all fall.

As for the Palestine and israel issue. I stand with the innocents which ever innocents getting killed we should stand against the attackers.

WLS

I do not think the fact that Arabs citizens being barred from IDF is a correct, there have been Arabs, whether Bedoiun or non Bedouin or Druze that have served.

Further not every Jew is conscripted to be in the IDF, in particular the Ultra Orthodox.

In irony personified, there have been public rallies across British cities these last 2 weeks in support of the Palestinians. In each city, those rallies have been met by counter demonstrations by the extreme right wing facist group the British National Party. These facists come out in support of Isreal. Their greatest ideological hero is also Hitler. When Jews start having Hitler fans as their 'friends' you know something's morally wrong.

The BNP see islam as the biggest threat to europe in todays times, as hitler saw european jewry as the biggest threat to europe in his times. The BNP don't care who is fighting islam as long as someone is. This bnp support of israel has its foundations in opposition to islam and nothing more. for someone who calls himself "educated" you've really got me wondering.

You're funny Chatanga. Not too clever. But funny nonetheless.

Thanks!

The jist of my previous message, if I have to spell it out to you, is that normal everyday Jews need to question how far to the right they have swung to have Hitler lovin' facists as fans. That in itself, should be enough to make them sit and think about what they're doing. Hence, the 'irony' I talked about.

I think on all probability that israeli jews dont even know, and most certainly don't care whether they are supported in their actions by the bnp. Even if they were aware, the cause of their "support" would be easily identifiable.

West London Singh. Do you understand what Muhammad’s Islam did to the Jews (History)? Do you understand, Hamas is not fighting for freedom of their land. Do you also know, people that represent Hamas are the same people who collaborated with Hitler in World war 2.

Hamas want to destroy all Jews on earth. After Jews are gone then they will start on people like you and I. Hamas are not a political body, which wants freedom. They are using their own people as human shields. When the rockets are fired from Gaza, why are the rockets always fired from schools and Hospitals?

I condemn the innocent killing but you answer me this, if you were having rockets fired on your house night and day would you just sit back and take it?