Sign in to follow this  
Big_Tera

Sikh Girl In Honey Trap Attack

These girls are the scum of the earth.

Just when you thought girls that come from Sikh households couldn't get any worse they go and prove us wrong again.

They date muslims and convert to islam. pedal drugs for these people as well as taking deliveries for drugs on behalf of them. ie helping muslims cover up their crimes. i have read many cases of this happening all over the UK. These are not any petty crimes either. I'm talking about violent gang attacks, drug dealers, robberies ect.

I just by chance came across this news story. It is completely shocking and a wake up to Punjabi girls to show them what exactly they are doing and the extent of their evilness when they are influenced by their so called Muslim friends.

A violent attack on an innocent Sikh guy, Dharmendra Singh.

A girl from a Sikh background, Sanya Garcha disgracefully traps a completely innocent Sikh guy to her 2 Muslim accomplices who then rob the Sikh guy in a violent robbery and steal all his jewelry. The girl herself is not exactly poor, she come from an affluent area. It says in the article that the girl was just friends when the gang, but im pretty sure she was more then a friend. After the attack the girl and the 2 muslims must have got together and had a good laugh about how they beat the living daylights out of the Sikh guy. What and utter disgrace and embarrassment to Sikhs.

This is how crafty these people are they are brainwashing and manipulating Punjabi girls to attack their own people now. These people have so much control over these girls that converting to islam is small fry for them, They are now willing to attack their own to please the muslims that they are with.

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/10433791.Trio_jailed_for_violent__honey_trap__attack/

Edited by Big_Tera

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yup, they turn on the sob stories and get away lightly as well. Just like Kimpreet Lali play the "dumb innocent victim" card when they get caught out..

The warninngs of the dangers of kaam/lust and the wiles/slyness of women is all there in the writings of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dasam Granth, charitopakhiyan .Read and take heed of the warnings and lessons..

• Like 2

Just shows how the parents have totally failed in their responsibility to incultate basic values of Sikhism to their children.

• Like 1

Its

Yup, they turn on the sob stories and get away lightly as well. Just like Kimpreet Lali play the "dumb innocent victim" card when they get caught out..
The warninngs of the dangers of kaam/lust and the wiles/slyness of women is all there in the writings of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dasam Granth, charitopakhiyan .Read and take heed of the warnings and lessons..

What I don't get is these embarrassing protest marches by Sikhs in luton, birmingham ect.

First they don't educate their kids, Dont keep and eye on them at college and uni. give them way to much freedom. and when their daughters get drugged, converted used and abused.

Then they then do a protest march against it LoL

Forget the protest marches just keep an eye on your kids like your suppose to.

where was you all this time . when you should have been looking after your kids?? probably down the pub getting legless.

Yep this problem is growing. I thought with more awareness about this issue there would be less cases but its the opposite. the awareness campaigns by sas are not having any affect. when these girls fall in love they go crazy and are prepared to do anything.

Edited by Big_Tera

This sort of scum are not Sikh they are Punjabi or coconut hollow corpses who do not have any religious faith but are lustful for money, drink and drugs and fake celebrity including being part of a criminal gang. She should not get away without her identity photo being splashed across the internet. This is the type of dirt that joins ISIS and then cries when they are raped and beaten by their new Islamic brethren. There is no point in getting angry with her parents or the Sikh community as many of these people do not want to belong to our community or have to some extent mental issues a body chemical imbalance which persuade them to attach themselves to this type of glam ego lifestyle. We are all on a journey and we should pity these rotten souls as they will not know Waheguru in this lifetime.

Edited by SikhWorldTv

Yes girls like these so promiscuous. They will latch onto the latest guy with the flash car and money.

Saying that she did get these guys banged up in prison for a total of 20 years. I guess she did this just to save her own back though.

P.s I am not 100% sure this girl is Sikh, as 'Sanya' does not sound like a Punjabi or Sikh name. And Garcha sounds like a Hindu name. who knows..

Yes girls like these so promiscuous. They will latch onto the latest guy with the flash car and money.

Saying that she did get these guys banged up in prison for a total of 20 years. I guess she did this just to save her own back though.

P.s I am not 100% sure this girl is Sikh, as 'Sanya' does not sound like a Punjabi or Sikh name. And Garcha sounds like a Hindu name. who knows..

The surname Garcha is a Punjabi surname associated to Jatts. I know of a few Garchas.

Of course she only became a prosecution witness to save her own back and avoid a prison sentence.

Edited by Cisco_Singh
  • Like 1

The surname Garcha is a Punjabi surname associated to Jatts. I know of a few Garchas.

Yes but there are more Muslim Jatts in Pakistan Punjab than there are Sikh Jatts in India (Punjab), and the Muslim jatt clans in Pakistan share the same gorths, such as Cheema, Gill, Janjua, Khalon, Dhillon and Garcha etc.

So, given the fact that it's Bradford we're talking about and the girl's first name is 'Sanya', there's far more chance that she's a Pakistani Jatti and this thread is much ado about nothing.

Edited by JagsawSingh

No shortage of such girls unfortunately. As mentioned by Cisco, remember the case of kimpreet lali? an apni who has a drug dealer Muslim BF and even smuggles drugs for him until she's caught then she acts like she is innocent. Even if she was innocent, what's she doing with a Muslim BF in the first place

Garcha is a Jat goth. And I have relatives whose daughter's name is 'Sanya'. Plenty of Desis keep such names. They probably keep it because it sounds similar to the western name 'Sonya'.

Edited by Jonny101

You're clutching at straws now Johnny.

Sanya is a very very common first name for Pakistani Muslim females. Very common.

Lets re-examine the evidence:

• The girl's first name is one that is one of the most common first names among Pakistani Muslim females
  • The girl comes from Bradford where 9 out of every 10 south Asians are Pakistani Muslim.
  • The girl's surname is a jatt surname and most Punjabi Jatts in this world are Pakistani Muslim
  • With the large number of heroin addicted Pakistani Muslim females in the UK, violent honey trap robberies among them are quite common and a growing problem. Look at this recent news story from Wolverhampton for example: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/honeytrap-couple-jailed-vicious-assault-3950693

Like I said before, I don't know for sure but all the evidence seems to point towards this girl being a Pakistani Muslim jatti. NOT a Sikh.

Edited by JagsawSingh

You're clutching at straws now Johnny.

Sanya is a very very common first name for Pakistani Muslim females. Very common.

Lets re-exmine the evidence:

• The girl's first name is one that is one of the most common first names among Pakistani Muslim females
  • The girl comes from Bradford where 9 out of every 10 south Asians are Pakistani Muslim.
  • The girl's surname is a jatt surname and most Punjabi Jatts in this world are Pakistani Muslim

Like I said before, I don't know for sure but all the evidence seems to point towards this girl being a Pakistani Muslim jatti. NOT a Sikh.

Yes most Punjabi Jats are Muslims, but in the west most Jats are Sikhs. Secondly certain Goths such as Grewal, Garcha, Sidhu Brar are such Goths which you will never see a Musim with these Goths. These are Jats of Malwa who became Sikhs. Similarly you will find such Jatt Goths found in west Punjab which are hardly found among Sikhs because most of their members almost all became Muslim. Such as Tarar Jats who are almost all Muslims. I've never met a Tarar who is a Sikh. Sanya is not that common name among Sikhs because there are people who give their daughter this name. I myself have a relative whose daughter's name is Sanya. People began giving this name to their daughters during the 90s.

Yes most Punjabi Jats are Muslims, but in the west most Jats are Sikhs. Secondly certain Goths such as Grewal, Garcha, Sidhu Brar are such Goths which you will never see a Musim with these Goths. These are Jats of Malwa who became Sikhs. Similarly you will find such Jatt Goths found in west Punjab which are hardly found among Sikhs because most of their members almost all became Muslim. Such as Tarar Jats who are almost all Muslims. I've never met a Tarar who is a Sikh. Sanya is not that common name among Sikhs because there are people who give their daughter this name. I myself have a relative whose daughter's name is Sanya. People began giving this name to their daughters during the 90s.

There are many Garcha villages in doaba also, and interestingly, their heartland lies in the triangle around Bilga. Now that triangle, includes areas such as Talwan. Pre-1947, that area had a distinct Muslim majority, and that includes Muslim Jatt clans....and that includes clans with the same surnames of Sikh Jatts from that area such as Dhillon, Dosanj etc. However, going back to your Malwa argument, one of the most powerfull jatt Sikh clans of Malwa is also the single most powerfull jatt Muslim clan in Pakistan : The Tiwanas. Moreover, Grewal is also a major clan in Pakistan found in their Faisalabad, Sahiwal and Sargodha districts. So, as you can see, the clan surnames overlap both sides of the religious divide. The interesting thing here is that no Sikh Jatt clan shares a surname with Hindus, but they do with Muslims. Whilst at the same time other Sikh groups such as Aroras and Khatris share their surnames with Hindus but NEVER Muslims.

Also...it's a mute point but the Sidhu-Brar you mentioned as a Malwa gorth isn't entirely correct. Brar does not exist at all in doaba and Sidhu does not exist at all in malwa. The two are, for intents and purposes separate but do, however, remember their shared background when it comes to marriage etc. Oh and also, whilst interestly enough, the Brar clan does not exist among Muslims in Pakistan, Sidhu is still a strong clan surname among Muslim jatts in Pakistan and can be found mainly in Lahore. Of course this could be because Sidhus came first and the Brars are an off-shoot of the Sidhus ?

but in the west most Jats are Sikhs

You're probably right about that, but I don't think any of us can say with 100% certainty. I see and meet Pakistani Punjabi Jatts all the time in London, and there's alot more in Canada and America, but we also have to remember that a large proportion of the Kashmiri / Mirpuri Pakistanis in the UK actually classify themselves as Jatt.

But we're digressing here Johnny, I'm sure you'll agree that most of the evidence so far seems to point to this girl being a Pakistani Muslim rather than a Sikh....would you not ?

Edited by JagsawSingh
  • Like 1

There are many Garcha villages in doaba also, and interestingly, their heartland lies in the triangle around Bilga. Now that triangle, includes areas such as Talwan. Pre-1947, that area had a distinct Muslim majority, and that includes Muslim Jatt clans....and that includes clans with the same surnames of Sikh Jatts from that area such as Dhillon, Dosanj etc. However, going back to your Malwa argument, one of the most powerfull jatt Sikh clans of Malwa is also the single most powerfull jatt Muslim clan in Pakistan : The Tiwanas. Moreover, Grewal is also a major clan in Pakistan found in their Faisalabad, Sahiwal and Sargodha districts. So, as you can see, the clan surnames overlap both sides of the religious divide. The interesting thing here is that no Sikh Jatt clan shares a surname with Hindus, but they do with Muslims. Whilst at the same time other Sikh groups such as Aroras and Khatris share their surnames with Hindus but NEVER Muslims.

Also...it's a mute point but the Sidhu-Brar you mentioned as a Malwa gorth isn't entirely correct. Brar does not exist at all in doaba and Sidhu does not exist at all in malwa. The two are, for intents and purposes separate but do, however, remember their shared background when it comes to marriage etc. Oh and also, whilst interestly enough, the Brar clan does not exist among Muslims in Pakistan, Sidhu is still a strong clan surname among Muslim jatts in Pakistan and can be found mainly in Lahore. Of course this could be because Sidhus came first and the Brars are an off-shoot of the Sidhus ?

You're probably right about that, but I don't think any of us can say with 100% certainty. I see and meet Pakistani Punjabi Jatts all the time in London, and there's alot more in Canada and America, but we also have to remember that a large proportion of the Kashmiri / Mirpuri Pakistanis in the UK actually classify themselves as Jatt.

But we're digressing here Johnny, I'm sure you'll agree that most of the evidence so far seems to point to this girl being a Pakistani Muslim rather than a Sikh....would you not ?

I agree with u my ol' mucker.

However regarding the tribes of the scumpuris in england,i have found them mostly 2 b of rajah (rajput) clans and gujjar clans, hardly any r jatts. Most panjabi muslims in england tho r jatts, but sadly theres hardly any of them in england, as i wud think the relations in uk between r community n theirs wud b much better.

Edited by StarStriker

When will you guys spend more energy in spreading the word that there are no castes in Sikhism

rather than staying in the old , backward, casteist mindset and carrying on ranting on the hindu caste system.

When are we going to change or are we ever going to change?