Streetly Teacher Who Groomed And Had Sex With Underage Pupil Jailed

mrggg123

She had got a job at the school without any teaching qualifications

How does one even go about getting a job as a teacher without a teaching qualification ?

And I thought we wern't part of the 3rd world. :wow:

Malkit Sikh golden star has alot to answer for. He needs to sit down and analyse how and why he raised his child to be a registered sex offender dirty peadophile. Until he figures that one out, I for one would appreciate it if he would refrain from releasing any more records where he tries to lecture me on morals, such as respecting and honouring 'maa'. His time might be better spent away from the recording studio at home with his children, where he could perhaps teach them that the honour of being 'maa' does not mean forcing young boys young enough to be your son to drink vodka before having sex with them in public.

Jagsaw,

One doesn't require qualified teacher status (QTS) to teach in a private school. A qualification in the subject you wish to teach is all that is required. A pgce or equivalent is required in public schools.

OK thank you for that.

As 'academies' are funded by us...through our taxes...I had no idea they were considered 'independant'. If nothing else good comes from this case, at least it will educate other parents that most of the teachers in their childrens 'academy' schools are not even qualified teachers. This fact needs to be more widely publicised and Malkit Singh needs to be publicly ridiculed.

What a filthy vile paedo woman. A disgrace to her family and asian / Indian women there was a case of a British hindu indian woman who did the same thing 2years back.

I've noticed females like her are the main reason why most Sikh guys dont want to marry Indian / asian girls no more. They say we have lost the values and qualities that used to make us special and someone worth marrying. And to be honest I dont blame the guys from what I see nowadays in society.

Western society first creates a hyper sexualised media and cultural society were anything goes then traps them with legislation usually created by evil feminists.

This is the daughter of Bhangra singer Malkit Singh "golden star". Must be extremely stressful time for the family. But her actions must be condemned, proof that women are not always the victims and not always innocent , such is the vice of " kaam / lust ". Read charitpakhiyaan in Dasam Granth and heed the lessons Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji gifted us on the dangers of lust/kaam and the " wiles/slyness of women ".

No point assuming that singhs are perfect either, I know plenty of sikh girls that have been abused by so called amritdhari singhs at a young age. Also just look at the number of rape cases in India. I recently read a news article that a japanese woman was gang raped when she went to India and was held hostage for weeks. Vile actions exist everywhere. They should be properly dealt with.

I've noticed females like her are the main reason why most Sikh guys dont want to marry Indian / asian girls no more. They say we have lost the values and qualities that used to make us special and someone worth marrying. And to be honest I dont blame the guys from what I see nowadays in society.

Too many Sikh girls are either getting married very late in life or not at all and then go around doing this sort of stuff with young boys and mostly paki boys

I'm sorry, but these have to be some of the most narrow minded comments i've read in a while, to make an assumption based on the fact that a girl may or may not get married by a certain age is absurd, saying Sikh boy's look elsewhere for life partners because of women like this is equally as absurd.

As Sikh's our Guru's have taught us that both men and women are equal yet by saying they should be married by a certain age otherwise they'll go off the rails, if that's not in-equality i don't know what is, it a very dangerous and narrow minded assumption to make, there are plenty of Sikh men and women who are married that get up to no good.

As far as Sikh guys not wanting to marry girls from the "Indian demographic", i'd love to know what this is based on and what relevance it has to this case, this woman does not represent the entire Punjabi community in the same way if the perpetrator was white they would no represent the entire white community.

I think if we looked a little less at the colour of a perpetrators skin or his or her faith and a little more at their action's we would realise that your faith really doesn't dictate whether your going to do good or bad, if it was a white woman who did this we wouldn't bat an eyelid but because it's a woman form a Punjabi background we're more than willing to pipe up about it, we should be talking about it irrelevant of the persons faith, her father being Malkit Singh is irrelevant too, there are plenty of kid's out there up to no good whose parents are highly religious and pillar's of the community, that fact of the matter is she took advantage of a young boy who had learning difficulties and has been punished for it, the questions we need to ask ourselves is how on earth, without the proper qualifications, she was abl to get a job in a school that deals with children with learning difficulties in the first place.

No point assuming that singhs are perfect either, I know plenty of sikh girls that have been abused by so called amritdhari singhs at a young age. Also just look at the number of rape cases in India. I recently read a news article that a japanese woman was gang raped when she went to India and was held hostage for weeks. Vile actions exist everywhere. They should be properly dealt with.

To be fair Malkit Singh is more of a punjabi than he is a "Singh" whenever it comes to Sikhi issues he goes missing and fails to represent he's a fraud, just 2 expamples bellow:

- At the the time when UK Sikhs were protesting outside Downing Street to prevent the execution and illegal detention of Professor Bhullar, David Cameron had invited various persons to 10 Downing Street to celebrate Vaisakhi I believe. Maikit SIngh was one of the invited persons. Sangat had approached him and asked to raise the Professor Bhullar issue directly with David Cameron as he would be meeting him. Malkit Singh promised he would raise the issue, he even responsed to this publcly on his facebook page.; However he later deleted the comments, and failed to raise the issue with David Cameron on the night.i,.e: kept his mouth shut.

- The same night after the event Malkit Singh was seen leaving 10 Downing Street he was asked by the Sangat to come and meet the sangat holding the protest to show his support. Malkit agreed and when the member of the sangat started walking with him towards the protest area, Malkit Singh ran away down the street in the opposite direction, jumped into his car and drove away while the sangat members back was turned,

This is the sort of person Maikit Singh is, then he has the audacity to release songs like "Sikh Hon Da maan".. Just to add Malkit Singh wasn't the only one that failed to raise a voice for Professor Bhullar that evening, Previous Sikh Channel owner Davinder Bal also ran away down the street as soon as leaving Downing Street so he wasnt seen to be supporting the protest. Thse types of people have buisness interests in the UK and India they think that being seen to support such movements may damage their relationships with their business partners..It's all a money thing to them,

What a filthy vile paedo woman. A disgrace to her family and asian / Indian women there was a case of a British hindu indian woman who did the same thing 2years back.

Western society first creates a hyper sexualised media and cultural society were anything goes then traps them with legislation usually created by evil feminists.

While I'd say it's not good to tarnish the repuation of an entire comunity due to the actions/behaviour of cerain members of the community. Superkaurs comment does hold a lot of truth, all you have to do if your looking for proof is ask any young person still at university who goes out to bhangra gigs, r n b nights ask them what they see in terms of behaviour from asian girls then ask them which community these girls beliong to. I gaurantee you most of them are Punabi, claiming to be Sikhs.

The guys are no better either. My point is for the decent boys and girls it's increasingly difficult to find a partner which a good background these days.