Kalki

hsingh8963

Guest Jacfsing2

Soo Back to Kalki.

well if you truly look at Kalki he's just a guy who will save the day, Hinduism describes him more into detail, but Sikhi's main focus is Naam. I think it's just a good distraction story to keep us from Vaheguru. Whenever you can as a Sikh be a hero and not depend on Kalki, stand-up to bullies, teach your kids to stand-up to bullies, because the Sikhs are the great protector the world is looking for, they don't know it's the Sikhs so they wait for someone to do something.

veer ji,

if it is in sutluj valley then where did sant Baba Gurbachan Singh talk to shaheed about aun vale raj ...seems Punjab is the place

In the dasam Granth steek it writes that it's in the mountains.

Thus, we see that 'Sri Dasam Granth' does not say that 'Kalki Avtaar' will come into this world. The story of 'Kalki' has been given as a translation (though with some changes), as stories of other avatars (incarnations) are given. This is 'Chaubees Avtaar' (24 incarnations), so it is natural that the story of 'last and 24th incarnation has been written in Sri Dasam Granth.

So, dear Khalsa ji, no Kalki Avtaar will come into this world to save humanity. There is no need of Kalki Avtaar either.

Khalsa is already there to do what is needed; only thing required is to wake the Khalsa up.

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Kalki_Avtaar

Dasam Granth is a translation however you have failed to support your argument that a translation can be invalid just because it is translated

Good topic so far..... Can anybody confirm my belief that nehklank and kalki refer to the Same Avtar

I guess I should listen to kalki Avtar katha by Giani Pooran Singh student of Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Maharaj on www Gurmat veechar