Kalki

hsingh8963

If I met a singh I say fateh to him. Then he says to me "I'm gay" I would still say Fateh

if a persons sexual orientation is zoophilis then that is taking it to far and such a person would be classed as manmukh

Incest is also completely unacceptable

In fact in Gurmat there is no place for sex KAM KRODH SANG KABHEE NA BOHO ( never go near lust and anger)

However Bhai gurdas gives allowance of marriage to one woman

Kusreh (gays) have existed since beginning of time and traditionally in India live as a group and don't mix with society. The same is today in India but countries like UK gays mix in with the rest of society

I think Sikhs should not prejudice gays they should be allowed to come to Gurdwara if you can place benches in the Darbar for disabled why are discriminating gays

Akhand path maryada is only rehatvaan jeevani singhs can do....nowadays many amritdharee singhs are having regular sex life for pleasure

That's equally as bad as gay culture of sex

I feel like there Sikhs out there saying oh don't worry Kalki Avtar will come and sort of Sikh affairs or like Sikhs still waiting on a return of a Sant like Jarnail Singh. We really need to focus on the present and stop worrying about the future. Guru Gobind Singh Ji made us all leaders Talking about someone coming in the future to save us is sure an excuse to not do anything in the present. We will never be like Christians/Muslims waiting for Judgement Day and blah blah blah. Khalsa needs to start doing what our Guru Ji wanted us to do and be Tyar bar Tyar Sikhs. This is just the beginning of Kalyug...

I feel like there Sikhs out there saying oh don't worry Kalki Avtar will come and sort of Sikh affairs or like Sikhs still waiting on a return of a Sant like Jarnail Singh. We really need to focus on the present and stop worrying about the future. Guru Gobind Singh Ji made us all leaders Talking about someone coming in the future to save us is sure an excuse to not do anything in the present. We will never be like Christians/Muslims waiting for Judgement Day and blah blah blah. Khalsa needs to start doing what our Guru Ji wanted us to do and be Tyar bar Tyar Sikhs. This is just the beginning of Kalyug...

Not at all veer. I am in no way saying wait for Kalki and everything will be alright. Sikhs dont wait for anyone because Sikhs are a proactive people. That's why Sikhs of the 1700s and 1800s had established their own raaj and smaller Sikh kingdoms all over North India. In fact even now the re establishment of Sikh nation on the world map is not dependent on Kalki. It will happen without Kalki as it happened in the past history. Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale said that the day Indian army enters Darbar Sahib the foundation of Khalistan will be laid.

Kalki Avtaar was swallowed by death as clearly said in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib. Yet every living thing does not get swallowed by death. Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji on ang 382 says by remembering Akal Purakh, you can escape the Messenger of Death.

ਜਾ ਕੈ ਸਿਮਰਣਿ ਜਮ ਤੇ ਛੁਟੀਐ ਹਲਤਿ ਪਲਤਿ ਸੁਖੁ ਪਾਈਐ

Meditating in remembrance on Him, we escape from the Messenger of Death; here and hereafter, we obtain peace.

ਸਾਸਿ ਗਿਰਾਸਿ ਜਪਹੁ ਜਪੁ ਰਸਨਾ ਨੀਤ ਨੀਤ ਗੁਣ ਗਾਈਐ ॥੨॥

With every breath and morsel of food, meditate, and chant with your tongue, continually, each and every day; sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord. ||2||

Take the example of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji. Guru Sahib like Kalki Avtaar came to earth and performed certain duties. Kalki Avtaar took on a body and so did Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji. If every living thing is swallowed by death. Where is the Bani saying Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji was taken by death? Instead Gurbani tells us the opposite about Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji. Take any of the Bhagats, for instance take Bhagat Kabir ji. Where in Gurbani does it say Bhagat Kabir ji was taken by death as Sri Dasam Granth Sahib says about Kalki Avtaar being conquered/swallowed/taken by death. Bhagat ji lived on earth as Kalki Avtaar did on earth. The difference from Bhagat Kabir ji and Kalki Avtaar is the above pauri. Bhagat ji remembered Akal Purakh and Kalki Avtaar did not.

Listen to this next line on ang 249. Guru Sahib is telling us what happens to the soul when Vaheguru does his kirpa on you.

ਕਾਲੁ ਕੰਟਕੁ ਲੋਭੁ ਮੋਹੁ ਨਾਸੈ ਜੀਅ ਜਾ ਕੈ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਬਸੈ

The pains of death, greed and emotional attachment simply vanish, when God comes to dwell in the soul.

Also listen to this line on ang 472 where Guru Sahib tells us, where the soul goes when Vaheguru does not do his kirpa on you.

ਨਾਨਕ ਹੰਸਾ ਆਦਮੀ ਬਧੇ ਜਮ ਪੁਰਿ ਜਾਹਿ ॥੨॥

O Nanak, the mortal's soul goes, bound and gagged to the city of Death. ||2||

It's a shame one pankti of Gurbani from Sukhmani Sahib is being taken out of context to present the secular-quasi religious fanatics mindset. It is also a shame a Gurmukhs name is being dragged into the mud to present a pandits mindset as true. Yet I am glad to let Gurbani speak for itself. No support needed from anything or anyone.

Kalki avtar can't be equated to Satguru ji or a Puran pursh.

This why:

"

ਜਗ ਜੀਤਿਓ ਜਬ ਸਰਬ ॥ ਤਬ ਬਾਢਿਓ ਅਤਿ ਗਰਬ ॥ ਦਿਯ ਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਬਿਸਾਰ ॥ ਇਹ ਭਾਂਤ ਕੀਨ ਬਿਚਾਰ ॥੫੮੩॥

When he (kalki) conquered the whole world, his pride was extremely increased; he also forgot the unmanifested Brahma and said this;583.

ਬਿਨ ਮੋਹਿ ਦੂਸ੍ਰ ਨ ਔਰ ॥ ਅਸ ਮਾਨਿਯੋ ਸਭ ਠਉਰ ॥ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤ ਕੀਨ ਗੁਲਾਮ ॥ ਆਪਨ ਜਪਾਯੋ ਨਾਮ ॥੫੮੪॥

There is no second except me and the same is accepted at all the place; I have conquered the whole world and made it my slave and have caused everyone to repeat my name.584.

ਜਗ ਐਸ ਰੀਤ ਚਲਾਇ ॥ ਸਿਰ ਅਤ੍ਰ ਪਤ੍ਰ ਫਿਰਾਇ ॥ ਸਭ ਲੋਗ ਆਪਨ ਮਾਨ ॥ ਤਰ ਆਂਖ ਅਉਰ ਨ ਆਨ ॥੫੮੫॥

I have given life again to the traditional and have swung the canopy over my head; all the people consider me as their own and none other comes to their sight.585.

ਨਹਿ ਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਜਪੰਤ ॥ ਨਹਿ ਦੇਵ ਜਾਪ ਭਣੰਤ ॥
No one repeats the name of the Lord-God or the name of any other God goddess.

ਤਬ ਕਾਲ ਦੇਵ ਰਿਸਾਇ ॥ ਇਕ ਅਉਰ ਪੁਰਖ ਬਨਾਇ ॥੫੮੬॥

seeing this the Unmanifested Brahma created another being .586.

ਰੱਚਿ ਅਸ ਮਹਿਦੀ ਮੀਰ ॥ ਰਿਸਵੰਤ ਹਾਠ ਹਮੀਰ ॥ ਤਿਹ ਤਉਨ ਕੋ ਬਧੁ ਕੀਨ ॥ ਪੁਨ ਆਪ ਮੋ ਕਿਯ ਲੀਨ ॥੫੮੭॥

Mehdi Mir was created, who was very angry and persistent one; he killed the Kalki incarnation within himself again.587.

"

----------- Chaubis Avtar, kalki avtar, dasam granth sahib

With the death of Yudhishtar, and the rest of the Paandavs. And kalyug took full affect after the death of Parikshit.
This was approx 4.5-5 thousand years ago

Exactly after the death of Parikshit - Grandson of Arjun.

Guest Jacfsing2

Kalki avtar can't be equated to Satguru ji or Puran pursh.

This why:

When he (kalki) conquered the whole world, his pride was extremely increased; he also forgot the unmanifested Brahmin and said this;583.

kalki avtar, dasam granth sahib

Exactly after the death of Parikshit - Grandson of Arjun.

When did Kalki exist?