Disgusting Video Of Singh Getting Jumped In Toronto

ghettosikh

Waheguru

Half of our Kesdhari/Amritdhari Singhs are so fat that their bellies hang and wobble over their kamarkasas, and the other half are so skinny that their little legs look like sugarcanes underneath their cholas.

If we're going to wear the warriors' bana then we should earn it. It isn't to be used for dress up. Why are Singhs so unhealthy these days? Is this the inevitable consequence of sedentary lifestyles and professions which render one inactive for most of the day (Accountant, engineer etc)?

Our Singhs are Gol mol cause we think everybody loves us. The world loves us... This video show that not even apney pakis like us. Our Singhs just do some Gatka and go to rehansbias and think they are tough... They think they can take on the world but when <banned word filter activated> hits the fan they will be the first ones to run cause they have no real skill and then lose their confidence. I have seen not even one Singh other then a few online who actually goes out for a jog let alone anything else.

What else is new? Our people fighting among themselves..another pathetic event.

Our people fighting with their own, you know why? Because these self proclaimed tough bunch from our community know they can get away with it-there is no fear they will feel as they know there are no consequences in life when it comes to dealing with their own- so they prey on weak and in this case (unfortunate nerdy out of shape singh) fight with their own, suppress them, fear monger them, intimidate them. These so called tough bunch punk wussie kids- cannot even dare mess around with other community kids they fear them ie- tamil, asian, blacks because they know they will be nailed to the wall, will get their butts handed to them on a platter because other community kids won't stand their bullyism. They have no desire to show their muscle for righteousness (protect the weak, defend women, children, fight against drug/rapist/murders).

One of my thai co worker told me at lunch, punjabis are safest neighbour to live with because they always fight among each other, i was utterly mortified at this smart arse (somewhat true/have element of truth) comment so i down played it with saying other communities have similiar issues but his comment made me think thats how others see us.

If you guys read comment section from the link, one of posters there said this happened in Malton. Singh in the video who got beat up is from Brampton. So he got beat up because he's from Brampton!

Anyone from Toronto can tell you that Sikhs/Punjabi kids fight each other out of town pride (Brampton vs Malton vs Rexdale) than anything else. This is main reason why most of these incidents happen. This "beef" has been going on for decades. But fortunately, all these kids will grow out of it once they go to college and forget about this turf war.

What else is new? Our people fighting among themselves..another pathetic event.

Our people fighting with their own, you know why? Because these self proclaimed tough bunch from our community know they can get away with it-there is no fear they will feel as they know there are no consequences in life when it comes to dealing with their own- so they prey on weak and in this case (unfortunate nerdy out of shape singh) fight with their own, suppress them, fear monger them, intimidate them. These so called tough bunch punk wussie kids- cannot even dare mess around with other community kids they fear them ie- tamil, asian, blacks because they know they will be nailed to the wall, will get their butts handed to them on a platter because other community kids won't stand their bullyism. They have no desire to show their muscle for righteousness (protect the weak, defend women, children, fight against drug/rapist/murders).

One of my thai co worker told me at lunch, punjabis are safest neighbour to live with because they always fight among each other, i was utterly mortified at this smart arse (somewhat true/have element of truth) comment so i down played it with saying other communities have similiar issues but his comment made me think thats how others see us.

You rarely see "race vs race" fights in Toronto (especially now), it's usually people in their own community fighting each other (Sikh vs Sikh, Black vs Black, Italian vs Italian, Tamil vs Tamil, Asian vs Asian etc.).

But that being said, Sikh kids have stepped up in the past when they get attacked by outsiders. Being from Brampton, I have seen Sikh kids clash with Black and White kids before which lead to community leaders to step in.

I watched this video last night and my blood was boiling. I could not even go to sleep for a couple of hours.

Our Singhs think they are tough but in reality they ain't. We have to start learning real martial arts such as Muay Thai or Krav Maga etc cause these situations are getting more prevalent. Gatka will never ever help in this situation.

When I was watching the fight I saw no confidence in the Singh. His body didn't even look strong. The other guy looked like he worked out a little and that gave him a confidence boost. We should have the confidence to bulldoze through <banned word filter activated> heads like that just like vitor belfort when he goes crazy on his opponents( ill put up a gif)

Wake up Singh's!!!! Our own community will start attacking us. Those are guaranteed our community members.

Krav maga or muay thai looks real flop...

We singhs need old punjabi khurakan, akharre, etc. On daily purposes..

Half of our Kesdhari/Amritdhari Singhs are so fat that their bellies hang and wobble over their kamarkasas, and the other half are so skinny that their little legs look like sugarcanes underneath their cholas.

I very strongly disagree with your statement. You are totally wrong to suggest half are that and the other half the other !! :angry2:

It can't possibly be more than a quarter each because we've learned, over the last week, that the other half are busy either hugging each other, kissing each on the lips or fondling each other's privates.