Disgusting Video Of Singh Getting Jumped In Toronto

ghettosikh

1 on 1 the Singh kicked <banned word filter activated> but his ground fighting skills need improving

If I was on the floor, the guy I take down I will chew his throat whilst the other 4 batter me

That way at least I got one of em and the rest will see that one of their mates is mashed up

Yeah I feel ya bruvs. :poke:

Your "kaale" analogy is quite apt though because I think sometimes Sikhs in other places don't realise that Toronto is up there with London, New York and Miami as the 4 main cities of the Jamaican diaspora, so the whole Jamaican influence is very strong there amongst our youth (or should I say yoots dem) there just as it is in London or Birmingham. In fact, probably more so in Toronto because we Sikhs share the same neighbourhoods such as Rexdale and Mississauga. Blacks are thin on the ground in Vancouver, of course, and perhaps thats why our young boys and girls there have taken the position of the blacks there in terms of a reputation for drugs, crime and general nasty attitude ?

But like I said I really do feel you because honestly, hand on my heart, it was in Canada that I for the very first time in my life (except visits to Punjab) experienced langar sitting down on the floor. When we moved to Canada there was no Gurdwara here in the UK that had langar on the floor. It was all tables and chairs. Then, when we moved to Canada and had to sit on the floor I remember arguing with the bajurgs. I said how can this be equality when most people can't sit on the floor because its too hard o do so. To be honest it was hard for me because I'd never done it before. But thinking back now I smile when I think how stupid I was. The first time was hard. The second time was hard but not as hard as the first time and before I knew it...it was no issue at all. Of course I knew that in this day and age having a chair was not the thing that differentiated a rich man from a poor man but it was more than that. There was something spiritual about all of us, together, on the floor enjoying his blessings. For that experience I have to thank Canada and in the political sense I think we all have to thank Canada for it because Canada led the way. I think then for many of us in the diaspora it is sad and dissapointing to see the current young generation in Canada display so much apathy for Sikhi when their counterparts in the UK and Italy for example are taking it to a whole new level. But I think we've got to take into account some socio-political realities. The reality is that Sikh Canadians are extremely proud to be Canadian. Thats why, for example, you see the Maple Leaf everywhere you go in Punjab. But when's the last time any of us saw the Union Jack being displayed by UK Sikhs ? The answer is never because we just don't do it. We don't do it because our loyalty to a large extent is with Punjab even though we are 3rd and 4th generation British born. This is possiby a European phenonemon as surveys have shown that even ethnic minorities who are 5th, 6th and even 7th generation French born feel no affinity towards France but instead class themselves as natives of the land their great-grandfathers came from. Canada doesn't have that. It doesn't have that because 8 times out of ten even the white man there is from relatively recent immigrant stock from Portugal, Poland etc. Thus you all feel you're in this together, thus you all feel affinity together as Canadians, thus the strong Sikh nationhood and cultural identity that UK and Italian Sikhs feel for example, does not exist at the same scale. This is a shame. Its a shame because we in the diaspora have great hopes and dreams about what Canadian Sikhs could achieve in the future for the Sikhs of Punjab. We're fast approaching a time when the oil in the Arabian gulf is finished and the only nation left on earth still producing oil is Canada. We all know that Canada will be rich beyond understanding. Knowing the power that will bring we're all hoping the young Sikh Canadians wake up and use that power for the benefit of Sikhi.

As for the Singh in the video ? Having read his messages and gained knowledge of his character I'm increasingly of the opinion that it's about time someone gave him a beating.

This is result of lack of leadership from our leaders in Canada to connect with today's Sikh youth and make them feel part of community. Due to this lack of leadership, we find Canadian Sikh youth just adopting Punjabi/Canadian culture as their only identity. But good news is there are Sikh youth groups in Canada promoting Sikhi and its value, but it will take more than that to get current Canadian Sikh youth to take Sikhi more seriously though.

The singh being attacked in the video has got his dukes up and is protecting his face and jaw. This shows he does some form of martial art or even boxing. In a sitiation when your fighting gang "one on one" doesnt work and "fight or flight" kicks in. He did well to defend himself I fought against 4 guys in the uk on a street and trust me Im a primed ghetto fighter. You cant win a fight against a gang unless you have some kind of weapon that you know how to use. In my case I got attacked from behind with a guy hitting me with a plank of wood whilst I knocked out the guy infront of me. The singh couldnt even use anything to his advantage as its all snow around him. He did well in my opinion he fell fighting rather than curling up like a worm and a wimp.

• 5 years later...

That kid was a wannabe gangster, he smoked weed, gives death threats, and pretends he’s black, he jumped a girl in his car and he got beat up for being a snitch and a wannabe, now he doesn’t wear a turban but he braids them and still acts like he’s a gangster when he’s a snitch that got beat up countless times, another brampton wasteman.