Biggest Answer To Muslims

Big_Tera

Well now. Seeing how we're on a thread dedicated to bastardizing scriptures let me throw this at you:

'and so...they (the indian govt) summoned the man and said unto him "speak up for we know they (the Sikhs standing up for their human rights) speaketh too much and causeth too much trouble" .

"Whether or not they speak too much or have any substance I do not know" the man (you) replied "all I know (for i know little) is this : We Should all Chill Out".

And, 'chill out' indeed we shall my friends. For who needs to remember the 10,000 Sikhs that were massacred in one night in one city smaller than London when we have some serious chillin out to do ? Who needs to remember the 30,000 rapes of young tiny Sikh girls that happened during our lifetime in one night in one city and while those girls themselves cry for justice when we have so much wonderful chilling out time to do ? Oh how I wish these victims of human rights abuses would go away and stop interrupting my great chilling out time !! :angry2: :angry2:

Where did you get these numbers from? I don't know if I believe the 3,000 or so statistic thrown around, but no where have I seen any evidence for 10,000 or greater either.

However, I agree with you, we are way too focused on Islam, when a most of our in the past few decades have been with Hinduism. Not to say Islam and Sikh are brothers now, but I sure as hell don't agree with "Hindu Sikh, Bhai bhai" either.

Guest Jacfsing2

They have created a huge world wide cult following, both of them.

It's actually quite dangerous but Jesus cult followers tend to hero worship to beyond stupidity at worst and at best sing a great song in the Choir.

Mohammed cult followers tend to kill people.

That's all I'm saying.

*Christians have killed many people and have had forced conversions of millions of not billions. As soon as the Roman Empire became Christian, they started persecuting non-Christians. They've killed millions of Tribal people and wiping out their traditions. Also Christians still kill people in fact even more so than atheists, not saying Muslims are better, but you have to see with a clear-eye.

Don't ask other people to speak for you. For the first time in your life why don't you use your mind, heart and conscience and put in your own words here your thoughts and feelings about, for example, the 50000 Sikh old women and girls that sit in the widows colony of Delhi running from pillar to pillar seeking answers and justice ? Do you have any thoughts and feelings for them, even though they're relying on you (a free Sikh in the free west) to speak up for them ?

Or are you gonna tell them to chill out ?

what exactly does that have to do with the hostility I sensed coming from you? Why exactly are you bring that up when I was addressing something completely different. The whole concept of "Chilling out" is to remain calm. If you don't carry out actions in a calm manner how exactly are you going to get by in life?

And who exactly said that ??? :omg:

It certainly wasn't me.

Eduardo most definately comes across as a most gentle human being. He's never said a bad word against anyone or anything controversial. Indeed Eduardo himself will tell you I've been one of his best friends here....and still am.

What I doubt, however, given his native UK knowledge and native UK language of native UK things over the last 20 years, is his claim of being a native white viking born, bred and still living in Scandinavia. I STAND BY THAT DOUBT.

My mistake I mis-read.

No. It's best our Mods and Admin here looked up your IP address and finally put to rest your claim of being a viking scandinavian white man from sweden...norway...iceland...(fill in the blank). There is nothing, my friend, that says you are who you say you are.

That sounds like a very hostile response so I felt the urge to comment on it. On the internet no one is who they say they are. You'd be naive to think anyone was, heck I might actually be some really bored Caucasian kid who suddenly decided to join a site to peeve of people. The world may never know.

Our origins shouldn't matter no :strong:

Ok for the avoidance of doubt I will state that I live in the south east of England.

I'd love to get inside your head Eduardo and experience the thought process that led to choosing Bill Sykes and his dog Bullseye as your avatar.

Jagsaw gets a bit upset when Muslims are criticised.

No. Jagsaw gets upset when he comes across dufus Sikhs who are so stupid they can't even spot which group of people it is who are currently occupying them, arresting them, torturing them, hanging them, killing them, raping them and generally humilating them.

They're the auld enemy for Sikhs, and that will never ever be erased. I'll never forget

Such a wonderfull memory and yet you've conveniently forgotten about the 10,000 Sikh rape victims who currently live in widows colony, Delhi and their rapists that roam free around them. I suggest you get this memory problem of yours seen to by a professional, my friend.

Where did you get these numbers from? I don't know if I believe the 3,000 or so statistic thrown around, but no where have I seen any evidence for 10,000 or greater either.

Before I ask you , 'KhoonKaBadlaKhoon', what motivates you to believe the official Indian government figure of 3000 plus as the truth given the widespread mass graves and body burning that took place I'd like to know what motivated you to choose as your username the Hindi expression that immediately led to all those thousands of Sikh men and women being killed and raped ?

You're not stupid. You chose that name deliberately as you are fully aware it was the words that gave the signal on 31st October to the masses to kill Sikhs.

What should we make of your choice of username and then subsequent defence of the official Indian government's statistics ?????

Who exactly are you and where do you stand on the self-determination issue for Sikhs ?