Canadian Sikhs?

Guest Jacfsing2

Of course, there is much to be admired about Preeet in point of fortitude. She fights her corner like a Singhni should, and clearly aspires to some pretty lofty ideals.

Sadly the reality is different than ideals

Sadly, this thread didn't go the way the original poster intended. Let me rescue it by making it Canadian again:

So...how aboot them oilers eh? Anyway, enough aboot them, I'm going to Timmies to spend my last loonies on a box of timbits and a large french vanilla. What aboot you?

I'm no Canadian, but can one of you transatlantic brothers or sisters explain to me why the Sikhs in your country have developed a reputation as criminals and extremists in the minds of their non-Sikh countrymen, whereas Sikhs in nations such as my own are very highly regarded?

British Columbia is the birthplace of Babbar Khalsa International

O Canada! Our home and native land. True patriots blah blah blah we stole you from the red indians and we're actually from europe so your not really our native laaand. Something about tim hortons. Hon hon hon la canadien baguette.

Hope that makes you feel a bit more welcome here dear canadian brethren :)

Canadian national anthem ^^^

O Canada! Our home and native land. True patriots blah blah blah we stole you from the red indians and we're actually from europe so your not really our native laaand. Something about tim hortons. Hon hon hon la canadien baguette.

Hope that makes you feel a bit more welcome here dear canadian brethren :)

Canadian national anthem ^^^

Throughout history groups of people have gone to other lands and taken over, by whatever means possible, its human nature. Not only were the Europeans more devious than the Natives, but also superior military wise. Natives lost, too bad for them. Its not stealing, its conquering. Do we say Maharaja Ranjit Singh stole the land in Pakistan, Afghanistan and as far as Tibet he conquered?