Sikh Girls Marrying Muslim Boys

Guest Jacfsing2

Post those videos here plz, all i see frm a search on youtube is muslim girls marrying singhs. Theres only 1 vid i can c of a apni marryin a half cut.

(They're probably the group that follows Ranjit Singh, the king of the "sikh" Empire).

If you go on youtube there are a dozen videos of sikh girls marrying muslims

What is causing this

certain individuals in the muslim community targeting Vulnerable girls by claiming to love them and then clouding their minds till they convert not for the religion but usually for the guy.

They are no longer Sikh girls when they marry the Muslim men because in Islam you are only allowed to marry a Muslim. So the so called Sikh girl has to first take Shahada and become a Muslim then she is allowed to marry the Muslim man.

As for why some of our girls do this, this is because parents are too busy earning and not passing Sikhi to the children. Sikh parents only care about their worldly education and not about their spiritual education which will help them in this world and the next. Barely any Sikh child is a Nitnemi as they ought to be. If you attach the child to Gurbani from young age, you are attaching them to Guru Sahib since Gurbani is Guru. If a child becomes Nitnemi, Guru Sahib becomes the Rakha of that child. The chances of that child leaving Sikhi for another religion are greatly reduced.

I have met 'mone' Sikhs who don't know much about Sikhism beyond Gurdwara functions are very loyal and would never leave Sikhism. OTOH, I have known those who were a bit more religious (some with turban and beard) who have left Sikhism and converted to other religions.

I suspect it's more about reinforcement within a family. A conservative and strong family unit would never allow it and those who go against it would be banished from the family. OTOH those who are more liberal in their outlook will this experience this more often then not. It is this 'negative reinforcement' that reduces cross cultural marriages and conversions.