Islamic Scholar Adnan Rashid Justifies The Martyrdom Of Guru Tegh Bahadur

Guptsingh95

Oh wow, I didn't know the bold part.

That's respectable that Aurangzeb lived such a simple life and didn't act like disgusting kings of old who would sit on gold thrones while people will suffer.

Aurangzeb's brutality is a whole different matter though

And while ur a muslim pretending to be a sikh on this forum AGAIN, can u tell us of adnan rashids pathetic quotes of guru tegh bahadur? Infact can u tell us of guru tegh bahadurs life and banda singh bahadurs life, without googling it?.......yup thats right, u CANT, coz theyre not ur ancestors, ur ancestors were bent over by marauding mughals.

Aurangzeb killed millions of non-Muslims

But Fellowbeing the Pakistani Punjabi Muslim troll on this site respects Aurangzeb like all Pakistani's do

So the Muslim (Aurangzeb) responsible for Fellowbeing's maternal ancestors being raped is sum1 he respects

No wonder pedophile slave traders like Prophet Muhammad are respected so much in Pakistan too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTeAB4l0KCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNCz9MXmcsw

That's respectable that Aurangzeb lived such a simple life and didn't act like disgusting kings of old who would sit on gold thrones while people will suffer.

Yo mr $ullahh, how come u havnt answered my question of banda singh bahadur n guru tegh bahadur ji? The silence is defeaning! Its because u r NOT a sikh, even tho u r pretending to be one, atleast have the guts to reveal ur true identity, n stop trying to take swipes at our community n concentrate MORE on, y the "great ummah", hasnt taken care of their fellow refugee muslims, who r running away from afghanistan/syria, n r now causing the biggest migration crisis in europe, since world war2?

You are correct, the Turks under the Ottoman ruled over large swathes of Arab land and probably see themselves as superior to the Arab.

The Iranians still see themselves as Persian empire and have not forgotten. With a lot of Iranians, you will see them wearing Cyrus The Great medallions, they have not forgotten their pre-Islamic heritage. I just wonder what will happen if and when the Iranians undo the shackles of the Islamic Clergy.

We know what will happen they will be overwhelmed by Khalsa fauj and become Khalsa too ...my Dad used to say look at the flag Khomeni saw the future ...that's why it looks like a khanda although it is calligraphy of the naam Allah ... Karninama and Rajnama how I pray for the day...Halemi Raj across the globe. Starts with parchaar in all states of India , need to get the two thirds of desperate hearts to Guru ji's charan

He also had Guru ji di dehn that when he did Namaz he did darshan of kaaba.

We know what will happen they will be overwhelmed by Khalsa fauj and become Khalsa too ...my Dad used to say look at the flag Khomeni saw the future ...that's why it looks like a khanda although it is calligraphy of the naam Allah ... Karninama and Rajnama how I pray for the day...Halemi Raj across the globe. Starts with parchaar in all states of India , need to get the two thirds of desperate hearts to Guru ji's charan

He also had Guru ji di dehn that when he did Namaz he did darshan of kaaba.

If the Iranians did undo the unshackles of Islam and embraced Khalsa, I reckon that implications would spread further and wider than imagined. I think they would be able to understand and grasp the language of the bani much more readily because of the element of Persian, they would be in awe of Guru Gobind SIngh Ji's Persian poetry and the Zafarnama.

The Persians historically had a human rights declaration where everyone was equal. I do not know enough about Persian culture but they are a related people in North of the subcontinent but they would have more influence in spreading Khalsa to central Asia and parts of middle east.