Question For Gusikhs/gurmukhs

guptsinghji

Well you are also ready to burst.

Lol

You already bursted.

Lol, you guys are wrong...I'm chilling..I'm enjoying Gurpurab today...so much Anand and Amrit Ras!

I was just taking a little break. I'm going to go back to enjoying Gurpurab......Vadhaayeaaan to you guys too, enjoy!

Guest Jacfsing2

No one here is being anti-Guru, and I would be really, really shocked if anyone in this thread is an agent. Our enemies want us to engage in this behaviour of accusing each other, Sarkaara have been playing these games with us for decades now, and we're just playing right into their hands. See that both sides have love for Sikhi.

I don't believe anyone is lying. One side however make be mistaken, but not purposely lying. Stop trying to force each other into calling a Gursikh a liar with questions like "So you're saying so and so lied?!" Grow up.

I really appreciate that your trying to unite people; may Guru bless you in that effort. You are truly mature; however, this issue has lasted longer than how long most of us lived. (I won't comment on this issue again, nor will I reply to this topic again).

No one here is being anti-Guru, and I would be really, really shocked if anyone in this thread is an agent. Our enemies want us to engage in this behaviour of accusing each other, Sarkaara have been playing these games with us for decades now, and we're just playing right into their hands. See that both sides have love for Sikhi.

I don't believe anyone is lying. One side however make be mistaken, but not purposely lying. Stop trying to force each other into calling a Gursikh a liar with questions like "So you're saying so and so lied?!" Grow up.

Lol the only one speaking some sense here.

Lol, EXACTLY!

If anyone unbiasedly reads this thread/topic from the beginning, they would see who said what.

All I was doing is giving some people a taste of their own medicine.

I really appreciate that your trying to unite people; may Guru bless you in that effort. You are truly mature; however, this issue has lasted longer than how long most of us lived. (I won't comment on this issue again, nor will I reply to this topic again).

LOL, you're jokes! You're the one who's trying to divide people, I'm trying to unite and you hate on me but you love him...LOL!

And it's surprising that this topic has lasted this long even. But I can't say that I'm surprised because this whole thread is basically an AKJ-bashing thread...which Administrators/Moderators allow more often than not over here. And once again history repeats itself where I am the only one having to stand up against the lies of a couple of individuals.

And once again for the record:

• I am not specifically a part of AKJ, Taksal, Nihungs, Nanaksar, etc. I am a part of overall Sikh Panth.
  • I am pro-Dasam Granth
  • I stand up against lies and false propaganda....doesn't matter who it relates to. But there is a common theme on this forum where there is AKJ-bashing more often, so when it's uncalled for, I stand up.

Below is a poem written by Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee on Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee in Gurmukh Parkash:

ਦਿੱਹਲੀ ਮੇ ਰਕਾਬ ਗੰਜ ਕੰਧ ਢਾਹੀ ਫਿਰੰਗੀ, ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਵਧਾਨ ਜਾਗੇ ਸੀਸਾਂ ਤਾਈਂ ਲਾਵਨੇ ।

In Dehli, foreigners (the British) tore down a wall at Gurdwara Sahib Rakab Ganj, the Singhs ( Bhai Sahibs Jatha) became aware of this and were ready to die to protect the Gurdwara Sahib.

ਭਾਈ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਸੀਸ ਦੇਣ ਆਪ ਗਏ, ਕੰਧ ਉਸਰਾਲੀ ਫੇਰ ਮੋਨੀ ਘਬਰਾਵਨੇ ।

Bhai Randhir Singh jee went himself to give his life and protect the Gurdwara Sahib,

ਸੰਤ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਨਾਮੁ ਲਿਵਲਾਈ ਜਿਨਾਂ, ਕੀਰਤਨ ਅਖੰਡ ਕਰੈ ਮਨ ਤ੍ਰਿਪਤਾਵਨੇ ।

Sant Randhir Singh jee is a Naam Abhiyaasee Gurmukh, and does Akhand Keertan to his heart's content

ਸਤਰਾਂ ਸਾਲ ਜੇਲ ਕਟੀ ਸਰਬ ਲੋਹ ਬੀਚ ਛਕੈ, ਧੰਨ ਗੁਰੂ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਮਨ ਤਨ ਰੰਗ ਗਾਵਨੇ ।।੭੭ ।।

For 17 years he was imprisoned but still kept a strong Sarbloh Pehra, Great and Blessed are those beloved Gumukhs that are physically and mentally imbued with the love of Akaal Purakh.

Guest Jacfsing2

Lol, EXACTLY!

If anyone unbiasedly reads this thread/topic from the beginning, they would see who said what.

All I was doing is giving some people a taste of their own medicine.

LOL, you're jokes! You're the one who's trying to divide people, I'm trying to unite and you hate on me but you love him...LOL!

And it's surprising that this topic has lasted this long even. But I can't say that I'm surprised because this whole thread is basically an AKJ-bashing thread...which Administrators/Moderators allow more often than not over here. And once again history repeats itself where I am the only one having to stand up against the lies of a couple of individuals.

• I am not specifically a part of AKJ, Taksal, Nihungs, Nanaksar, etc. I am a part of overall Sikh Panth.
  • I am pro-Dasam Granth
  • I stand up against lies and false propaganda....doesn't matter who it relates to. But there is a common theme on this forum where there is AKJ-bashing more often, so when it's uncalled for, I stand up.

Below is a poem written by Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee on Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jee in Gurmukh Parkash:

ਦਿੱਹਲੀ ਮੇ ਰਕਾਬ ਗੰਜ ਕੰਧ ਢਾਹੀ ਫਿਰੰਗੀ, ਸਿੰਘ ਸਾਵਧਾਨ ਜਾਗੇ ਸੀਸਾਂ ਤਾਈਂ ਲਾਵਨੇ ।

In Dehli, foreigners (the British) tore down a wall at Gurdwara Sahib Rakab Ganj, the Singhs ( Bhai Sahibs Jatha) became aware of this and were ready to die to protect the Gurdwara Sahib.

ਭਾਈ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਸੀਸ ਦੇਣ ਆਪ ਗਏ, ਕੰਧ ਉਸਰਾਲੀ ਫੇਰ ਮੋਨੀ ਘਬਰਾਵਨੇ ।

Bhai Randhir Singh jee went himself to give his life and protect the Gurdwara Sahib,

ਸੰਤ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਨਾਮੁ ਲਿਵਲਾਈ ਜਿਨਾਂ, ਕੀਰਤਨ ਅਖੰਡ ਕਰੈ ਮਨ ਤ੍ਰਿਪਤਾਵਨੇ ।

Sant Randhir Singh jee is a Naam Abhiyaasee Gurmukh, and does Akhand Keertan to his heart's content

ਸਤਰਾਂ ਸਾਲ ਜੇਲ ਕਟੀ ਸਰਬ ਲੋਹ ਬੀਚ ਛਕੈ, ਧੰਨ ਗੁਰੂ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਮਨ ਤਨ ਰੰਗ ਗਾਵਨੇ ।।੭੭ ।।

For 17 years he was imprisoned but still kept a strong Sarbloh Pehra, Great and Blessed are those beloved Gumukhs that are physically and mentally imbued with the love of Akaal Purakh.

The only one who argued with the Sangat here was you, I agreed with most of the Sangat, you are the only one causing divisions, because you are too dumb to know that the Satguru created the Taksal and a man created the AKJ.

The only one who argued with the Sangat here was you, I agreed with most of the Sangat, you are the only one causing divisions, because you are too dumb to know that the Satguru created the Taksal and a man created the AKJ.

You are very small-minded. You were actually one of those creating division by speaking hatefully about Gurmukhs that are strongly admired by many sikhs (within akj). Calling Bhai Randhir Singh a liar and that he had 'lost ideas' was utterly disgusting. Do you know Guru Sahib's opinion of Bhai Randhir Singh or akj? No! So you should be more fearful.

• I am pro-Dasam Granth

Lol, it appears to have escaped you that in spite of all your talk of us causing divisions, there wasn't even an argument on this thread until YOU piped in!