Question For Gusikhs/gurmukhs

guptsinghji

It's like you guys make it seem that Raag Mala wasn't read since the 1600s but actually Raag Mala hasn't been read since 1945 in akal takhat sahib. Before 1945 there was dasam Granth sahib parkash in akal takhat!! It was parallel to Guru Granth Sahib Ji but you guys don't care much.

The anti Raag Mala crew is not infallible as well. In the 1900s they ripped out angs or blackened the ang with ink and did other beadbi to the ang and you think that only the pro Raag Mala people are bad? Grow up and look at both sides.

You need to grow up and stop making fake stories. And also, how can you equate one Ang with burning whole Saroop....lol, your bias clearly is altering your judgements.

Also Dasam Granth is always on a Peera Sahib/Manji Sahib which is slightly lower than Guru Granth Sahib Jee's. Dasam Granth is the younger brother. Let's make that clear, it wasn't parallel. Jugo Jug Atal Satguru Gurgaddi will always be with Guru Granth Sahib Jee forever. Nothing is parallel to Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

Pure evil, they are the enemies who used to rip out or blacken the ang cause of pure hatred. It's actually the anti Raag Mala crew that rejects even listening to katha of Raag Mala. If you listen to katha of Raag Mala you might change your view. They call the bani diseased and a lot of the anti Raag Mala crew I know of say that whoever believes in Raag Mala are going to hell.

I can ask the same question! What will happen to those who threw black ink on Raag Mala or ripped out Raag Mala? Look at it both ways.

If you call altering one Ang pure evil...then what will you call burning whole Saroop? LOL

In the bolded part you're being over-dramatic.

Minor difference? Again it is not a minor difference when gurbani is involved. If we are talking about if somebody is a sarbloh bibeki and a person who is not that is a minor difference.

Sarbloh Bibek (along with all other parts of Gurmat Bibek) is/are Guru Sahib's HUKAM....they are not optional. It is not a minor difference. You purposely threw that in there because you know that AKJ has some of the rare people in this world who are able to accept Guru Sahib's Hukam and keep this Bibek even through the greatest hardships. Your trickyness doesn't go undetected.

In the end we can argue on for days and days and days until we become old but the anti Raag Mala brigade and the pro Raag Mala crew will not change their views. Let's agree to disagree because if we keep going on this track people will start slinging shite around and that's not helpful.

You started it by spreading lies. Don't act like you want peace all of a sudden when you're the one who has been trying to split everyone apart.

Tomorrow is Pehila Parkaash Purab of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jeeo Maharaj.

So much Keertan full of Anand and Amrit Ras was sung today all around the world, and even more will take place tomorrow.

Regardless of whether one believes in Ragmala or not, Happy Gurpurab to ALL!!!

(Now that I think of it, the timing of this topic and the closed-mindedness of certain individuals is really suspicious.)

You need to grow up and stop making fake stories. And also, how can you equate one Ang with burning whole Saroop....lol, your bias clearly is altering your judgements.

Also Dasam Granth is always on a Peera Sahib/Manji Sahib which is slightly lower than Guru Granth Sahib Jee's. Dasam Granth is the younger brother. Let's make that clear, it wasn't parallel. Jugo Jug Atal Satguru Gurgaddi will always be with Guru Granth Sahib Jee forever. Nothing is parallel to Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

If you call altering one Ang pure evil...then what will you call burning whole Saroop? LOL

In the bolded part you're being over-dramatic.

Sarbloh Bibek (along with all other parts of Gurmat Bibek) is/are Guru Sahib's HUKAM....they are not optional. It is not a minor difference. You purposely threw that in there because you know that AKJ has some of the rare people in this world who are able to accept Guru Sahib's Hukam and keep this Bibek even through the greatest hardships. Your trickyness doesn't go undetected.

You started it by spreading lies. Don't act like you want peace all of a sudden when you're the one who has been trying to split everyone apart.

This whole thing started when I said that sant kartar Singh said that bhai randhir Singh did believe in Raag Mala. Now if you want to call sant kartar Singh a liar go right ahead.

To me ruining one akhar of gurbani and ruining the full Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the same. Whoever burnt sauroops for no reason is not in my good books. Remember ram rai only changed one akhar. One akhar was all it took. According to your logic just ruining one ang doesn't compare to burning the whole Guru Granth Sahib but what if that ang is dear to you like the first ang or ang like start of Sri Raag? Is that different than burning the whole sauroops or is it same?

Remember I'm the most trickiest SOB trickster you think I am ;)

PS: Sarbloh Bibek is not gurbani. That is why I don't think it's a big difference because gurbani is our guru and sarbloh Bibek is not. There are many rehats that guru sahib wrote that people still don't follow.

PSS: Dasam gur darbar was still parkash at akal takhat sahib even if the palki was a tad bit smaller. Today people don't even think that is right cause they just follow what the sgpc made after 1945. They don't care before like in the 1910s when dasam gur darbar was parkash and Raag Mala was read at Akaal takhat sahib.

Let's agree to disagree cause I know you ain't gonna agree with me so let's stop before we start throwing bullshite at each other.

This whole thing started when I said that sant kartar Singh said that bhai randhir Singh did believe in Raag Mala. Now if you want to call sant kartar Singh a liar go right ahead.

To me ruining one akhar of gurbani and ruining the full Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the same. Whoever burnt sauroops for no reason is not in my good books. Remember ram rai only changed one akhar. One akhar was all it took. According to your logic just ruining one ang doesn't compare to burning the whole Guru Granth Sahib but what if that ang is dear to you like the first ang or ang like start of Sri Raag? Is that different than burning the whole sauroops or is it same?

Remember I'm the most trickiest SOB trickster you think I am ;)

PS: Sarbloh Bibek is not gurbani. That is why I don't think it's a big difference because gurbani is our guru and sarbloh Bibek is not. There are many rehats that guru sahib wrote that people still don't follow.

PSS: Dasam gur darbar was still parkash at akal takhat sahib even if the palki was a tad bit smaller. Today people don't even think that is right cause they just follow what the sgpc made after 1945. They don't care before like in the 1910s when dasam gur darbar was parkash and Raag Mala was read at Akaal takhat sahib.

Let's agree to disagree cause I know you ain't gonna agree with me so let's stop before we start throwing bullshite at each other.

Am I calling Sant Kartar Singh Jee a liar or are you calling Bhai Randhir Singh Jee and his companions a liar?

You're trying to put the blame on me, but in reality it falls on people like you who spread lies and fake propaganda.

Enjoy Gurpurab and get Laha!

PS. Burning whole Saroop is much worse, because then no one knows that the Saroop ever existed, which then puts the debate in favour of the pro-Ragmala groups. Also, if one uses black ink or does hartaal, the evidence is left behind. Also, if one rips out pages, they are actually ripping out more than just Ragmala, because Ragmala would most likely not be on a separate page. Therefore, I really don't believe this fake story of people ripping out pages. Also, there is no example of Ragmala blacked-out with ink. These are made up stories, but Saroops being burnt is actually true. It's common sense.

Enjoy Gurpurab and get Laha!

PS. Burning whole Saroop is much worse, because then no one knows that the Saroop ever existed, which then puts the debate in favour of the pro-Ragmala groups. Also, if one uses black ink or does hartaal, the evidence is left behind. Also, if one rips out pages, they are actually ripping out more than just Ragmala, because Ragmala would most likely not be on a separate page. Therefore, I really don't believe this fake story of people ripping out pages. Also, there is no example of Ragmala blacked-out with ink. These are made up stories, but Saroops being burnt is actually true. It's common sense.

Show the evidence of Singhs burning saroops.

"It is also recorded that in Bikrami 1906 Pandit Sobha Singh Dilwali who used to reside at Bhai Dial Singh Dera in Amritsar called upon all the Sikhs saints and scholars on Diwali day at Amritsar to discuss the issue of Ragmala. After a along discussion it was decided that Ragmala was not Gurbani. Ragmala in four birs was defaced with black ink there and then. All present signed the Gurmata. Giani Gian Singh, then about 25 years old, was also among the signatories (See Ragmala Di Asliat by Giani Hardit Singh, Chandigarh)."

I showed proof that they defaced a full ang.

Am I calling Sant Kartar Singh Jee a liar or are you calling Bhai Randhir Singh Jee and his companions a liar?

You're trying to put the blame on me, but in reality it falls on people like you who spread lies and fake propaganda.

Im just going by what the taksal wrote. It's up to you if yo want to believe it.