City "sikhs" & Malhi To Welcome Modi!

StarStriker

Jagsaw and Proactive,

You say that these sellouts tend to be from one particular community? Your sample size is....the Sikh population of London, or lets say, England to be fair. Lets look at the larger sample size of...India.

You talk about the entire Sikh community being united. Yes they are - against a man and a particular family, from a particular caste. Are we allowed to mention it? You certainly haven't - despite mentioning the "2% group". Alright then, I will. Yes you guessed it - jatt! The Badal's aka the Dhillon's aka the mafia.

Whilst you're busy mentioning the Khatri's, you've failed to look at the bigger picture. Mr Dhillon has systematically attempted to finished off Sikhi in Punjab. He's not the only one from that community who attempted this. Remember KPS Gill, or Gen Brar? Which community were they from? Even if we look at Southall Singh Sabha, Mr Sohi (former pardhaan) has stated that he is proud to have finished off the Khalistan movement in the UK - why wasn't his caste mentioned when judging his loyalty?

My point isn't to denigrate the jatts. But, since you don't stop banging on about caste, unloyal Khatri's, etc etc, I feel have no other option but to mention it. It seems rather silly of you Jagsaw, to talk about a few Khatri businessmen who want to meet Modi, who have received OBE's, when, right under your nose, Mr Dhillon has ensured that Punjabi Sikhs are killed off at gunpoint, and those that survive are cancer-ridden, disease-ridden, unemployed, marginalised and read textbooks which teach the kids incorrect Sikh history - something he has not corrected. Mr Dhillon has put zero effort to ensure the release of Rajoana and other Sikh political prisoners. He has formed political coalitions with the BJP - need I say more! Not only has Mr Dhillon attempted to finished off Sikhi in Punjab for this generation. His legacy aka the daily cancer train in Malwa has ensured that the next generation of Sikhs will be so weak, there will be little attempt at another uprising. If anyone survives the above - then they want to commit suicide (farmers).

Mr Dhillon has built a business empire stretching from Punjab to Dubai to North America - off the backs of hard working punjabi's of all backgrounds. All the while the common man in Punjab is dodging uranium infested water/soil and dodging a bullet from the police for a peaceful protest. Suddenly, a Khatri businessman receiving an OBE doesn't sound as bad.

Under Mr Dhillon, life is so bleak, that if he and his government forces haven't killed you off, then you're going to want to top yourself off regardless. Unless you can escape to England.

My point, my dear friends, is simply to highlight that their are traitors in all communities/castes and no one single caste is better than the other in terms of loyalty or sacrifice for Sikhi. Even if we have been told otherwise by our parents.

I say this as a julaha. Neither jatt or Khatri - so no conflict of interest.

Our real enemies are watching us. All this jatt v khatri nonsense. They would like nothing more than seeing the Sikhs divided.

Don't give them an excuse.

Jagsaw and Proactive,

You say that these sellouts tend to be from one particular community? Your sample size is....the Sikh population of London, or lets say, England to be fair. Lets look at the larger sample size of...India.

You talk about the entire Sikh community being united. Yes they are - against a man and a particular family, from a particular caste. Are we allowed to mention it? You certainly haven't - despite mentioning the "2% group". Alright then, I will. Yes you guessed it - jatt! The Badal's aka the Dhillon's aka the mafia.

Whilst you're busy mentioning the Khatri's, you've failed to look at the bigger picture. Mr Dhillon has systematically attempted to finished off Sikhi in Punjab. He's not the only one from that community who attempted this. Remember KPS Gill, or Gen Brar? Which community were they from? Even if we look at Southall Singh Sabha, Mr Sohi (former pardhaan) has stated that he is proud to have finished off the Khalistan movement in the UK - why wasn't his caste mentioned when judging his loyalty?

My point isn't to denigrate the jatts. But, since you don't stop banging on about caste, unloyal Khatri's, etc etc, I feel have no other option but to mention it. It seems rather silly of you Jagsaw, to talk about a few Khatri businessmen who want to meet Modi, who have received OBE's, when, right under your nose, Mr Dhillon has ensured that Punjabi Sikhs are killed off at gunpoint, and those that survive are cancer-ridden, disease-ridden, unemployed, marginalised and read textbooks which teach the kids incorrect Sikh history - something he has not corrected. Mr Dhillon has put zero effort to ensure the release of Rajoana and other Sikh political prisoners. He has formed political coalitions with the BJP - need I say more! Not only has Mr Dhillon attempted to finished off Sikhi in Punjab for this generation. His legacy aka the daily cancer train in Malwa has ensured that the next generation of Sikhs will be so weak, there will be little attempt at another uprising. If anyone survives the above - then they want to commit suicide (farmers).

Mr Dhillon has built a business empire stretching from Punjab to Dubai to North America - off the backs of hard working punjabi's of all backgrounds. All the while the common man in Punjab is dodging uranium infested water/soil and dodging a bullet from the police for a peaceful protest. Suddenly, a Khatri businessman receiving an OBE doesn't sound as bad.

Under Mr Dhillon, life is so bleak, that if he and his government forces haven't killed you off, then you're going to want to top yourself off regardless. Unless you can escape to England.

My point, my dear friends, is simply to highlight that their are traitors in all communities/castes and no one single caste is better than the other in terms of loyalty or sacrifice for Sikhi. Even if we have been told otherwise by our parents.

Our real enemies are watching us. All this jatt v khatri nonsense. They would like nothing more than seeing the Sikhs divided.

Don't give them an excuse.

Not to mention almost the makeup of the SGPC corrupt stooges who facilitate the slavery of the panth ... Avtar Makkar etc... Overwhelmingly happen to be.... jatt..

Not to mention almost the makeup of the SGPC corrupt stooges who facilitate the slavery of the panth ... Avtar Makkar etc... Overwhelmingly happen to be.... jatt..

Makkar is a khatri/arora name

Nice to c a julaha around, hardly any in the sikh panth.

Well now, in my last message I said this:

there is a very good reason why 90% of those 'Sikhs' that have sold-out and welcomed Modi are Khatri even though they make up little more than 2% of the British Sikh population. The reason is because we let them get away with it. We let them get away with it because we're not allowed to mention it. We're not allowed to mention it because people, like yourself will shout out "caste alert....caste alert". Thus, we reach the stage we're at now. A stage where the collective standpoint.....collective strength of feeling.... of the entire Sikh community has been sidelined and ignored by the tiny 2%.

When a tiny 2% make up 90% of a traiter sell-out list (welcome modi list) it is only right and proper that the subject be brought up and discussed without the fear of being labelled casteist.

The last half dozen messages have articulated that well. We are not allowed to mention how 90% of the traitors, sell-outs, in the UK welcoming Modi are Khatri because it is 'cateist' to do so. We cannot and should not ever mention it. It is wrong to state the truth. Isn't it ?

Truth. Isn't that the fundamental definition of Sikhi?

In your imagination transport yourselves to the time of our Gurus. Your'e there now....in your imagination....in that time. Our Gurus say the following : ਖਤ੍ਰੀਆ ਤ ਧਰਮੁ ਛੋਡਿਆ ਮਲੇਛ ਭਾਖਿਆ ਗਹੀ ॥

The K'shatriyas have abandoned their religion, and have adopted a foreign language.

i.e the Khatris have put money and business before their true Guru.

Now......Start your messages and posts calling Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji anti-Sikh, pro-Casteist for mentioning it.

No ? How come ? :nono: