City "sikhs" & Malhi To Welcome Modi!

StarStriker

WELL WELL WELL, narindra modi is coming to the uk, out of 300 or so uk gurdwaras, 7 gurdwaras have found it ok to welcome this man into this country with open arms. Also look who else is welcoming this questionable man, its none other than the complete coconut organisation, city "sikhs". This coconut organisation thought they wud b real clever by puttin this up and their support up for modi on their facebook page by annoucing their alliance with modi. They then unexpectedly took that post down, after gettin dogs abuse from all of the sikh community, and rightly so.

https://www.facebook.com/SikhYouthBirmingham/photos/a.914959055198925.1073741829.914482778579886/1137863969575098/?type=1&permPage=1

https://www.facebook.com/SikhYouthBirmingham/posts/1137984149563080

http://dailysikhupdates.com/president-of-largest-gurdwara-in-uk-welcomes-and-praises-modi-with-statement/

Gurmail Singh Mahli of Sri Guru Singh Sabha Southall gave a statement to the National Hindu Student’s Forum one of the organizers of the “UK Welcomes Modi” Initiative.

Here is the statement:

Gurmail Singh Mahli, President of Sri Guru Singh Sabha Southall, the largest Sikh Gurdwara in the UK said “Prime Minister Modi’s farsighted leadership is worthy of praise and deserves recognition. Success in our home state of Punjab will share and contribute further in the success of India and we all support the visionary direction of Prime Minsiter Modi.”

Sri Guru Singh Sabha Southall is one of only 7 Gurdwaras in the UK to sign up for the ‘Welcome Modi’ initiative.

Press release by Sikh Federation UK

London – 15 September 2015

It has been reported that the Europe India Forum (EIF) is planning a huge reception for the Indian Prime Minister, Narendra Modi at Wembley Stadium on Friday 13 November as part of the ‘UK Welcomes Modi’ initiative. EIF and the Indian High Commission in London have been openly appealing for partners to join and support the initiative and there have been rumours surrounding some of the largest Gurdwaras in the country.

At least 400 organisations, almost exclusively Hindu and Indian organisations, including some controversial right wing Hindu groups, have registered and been ‘approved’ to become ‘Welcome Partners’. However, the organisers and the Indian High Commission will be hugely disappointed that only a handful of Gurdwaras and Sikh organisations have registered.

Only seven Gurdwaras, of which five are in London, of the estimated 250-300 Gurdwaras in the UK are registered partners. None of the major Gurdwaras are on the list that has been published. The seven Gurdwaras listed as ‘welcome partners’ are: Ealing Gurdwara; Gurdwara Guru Amardas Ji, Leicester; Miripiri Gurdwara, Southall; Nanak Darbar (North London); Nanaksar Satsang Sabha, Southall; Shri Guru Ravidass Sabha, Southall and Sri Guru Singh Sabha Gurdwara, Letchworth. Sangat or even some management committees at many of these Gurdwaras may be unaware that their Gurdwara has been registered as a welcome partner and we may see some of them try to withdraw as partners.

There also no huge surprises in the list of six Sikh organisations that have registered to be ‘welcome partners’ as they are led by those who are clearly not just pro-Indian, but pro-right wing Hindu fundamentalism. None of the major recognised Sikh organisations are on the list that has been published. The six Sikh organisations listed are: City Sikhs Network; Sikh Arts and Cultural Centre; Sikh Leisure Centre, Huddersfield; Sikh Welfare Society, Ilford; The British Sikh Association; and The Sikh Forum International & Guru Nanak International Education Trust. Some members, particularly of the City Sikhs Network will be horrified to see them listed. Recently some of those running the organisation have come in for increasing criticism on social media for the perverse religious views that are inconsistent with the Sikh way of life.

Gurjeet Singh
National Press Secretary
Sikh Federation (UK)

And how does the Sri Guru Singh Sabha Committee think Modi will react when he comes to the Park Avenue Gurdwara and sees that 12 foot painting of Sant Bhindranwale and the jhujaroos fighting to the death against the Indian Army? Or that portrait of Sant Ji in the langar at Havelock?

Utterly shameless. No principles, no conviction, and apparently, no brains.

Knowing Malhi, the sell out he is, he'll have especially removed on that day and replaced with Gandhis!

OK so I'm currently working on a personal project whereby I'm gonna try and send every Indian govt agent mega-rich Gurdwara pardhan in the UK to jail. I'm starting with the object of this thread, Southall's Gurmail Singh Malhi. My expertise is not business , tax etc so I need some help and guidance from any of you that can.

One of Mr Malhi's bussiness is 'Goldbridge Construction ltd' based in Southall. I've discovered that he initially set it up along with an imaginary women called 'Barbara Kahan'. With further research I have discovered that this old woman called Barbara Kahan is the name that many thousnds of dodgy and illegal companies have set up with, mostly with the intention of committing either bankruptsy fraud or any other type of fraud. I've also discovered that the widespread fraud connected with the name 'barbara kahan' also spreads across the Atlantic where American regulators are investigating 'flower shop' fraud.

Can anyone help ?

In this case the 'young' are just as bad as the 'old'. Those muppets at 'City Sikhs' are full of young professionals working in the city. Although the word 'professional' might indicate a high level of intellect these cretins are however, serial muppets. Basically, that organisation could easily rename itself 'Ramgharias in the City' because essentially thats what they are. You get a sense of their muppetry by reading their annual 'highly respected' British Sikh Report. Each year, whenever you read it, it becomes clear that these people imagine Sikhs in Briatin started with the arrival of ramgharias from east Africa in the 1970's. They have absolutely zero knowledge, understanding or wish to learn about any of the people that laid the foundation for them in the 40's, 50's and 60's.

So, with un-padh uncles you can understand why and how they don't understand why they should not be welcoming Modi. But there is absolutely no excuse for this group of young 'educated' types. They ought to feel thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

I was speaking broadly. I would concur in this case the blame rests on them all.

in my humble opinion, while I confess I'm not an expert on the social effect of immigration, I feel the bigger the community the more we seem to develop this drive to move up the hierarchy which builds itself up. You get the usual professions. Doctor, Lawyer etc But with the surge of Sikh Pride now sweeping the western amongst those who have moved here, it seems Gurudwara Chief has joined that rank.

People seem to treat it more like a trophy and something to parade around. They see Modi, the Prime Minister of India. Imagine the dinner conversations that could be directed to yourself. Imagine the sense of awe people would have towards you as you narrate in explicit detail how you shook the hand of the Prime Minister of India.

• 1 month later...

I was speaking broadly. I would concur in this case the blame rests on them all.

in my humble opinion, while I confess I'm not an expert on the social effect of immigration, I feel the bigger the community the more we seem to develop this drive to move up the hierarchy which builds itself up. You get the usual professions. Doctor, Lawyer etc But with the surge of Sikh Pride now sweeping the western amongst those who have moved here, it seems Gurudwara Chief has joined that rank.

People seem to treat it more like a trophy and something to parade around. They see Modi, the Prime Minister of India. Imagine the dinner conversations that could be directed to yourself. Imagine the sense of awe people would have towards you as you narrate in explicit detail how you shook the hand of the Prime Minister of India.

It is time to send out pumps of hand sanitizer again ... let's get the kids in on the project and send one to each of the muppets on the boards of these gurdwarey and to each City SIkh....???

Southall MP Virendra Sharma donates his pay rise to support Modi event 13th Nov.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/labour-mps-donate-pay-rise-welcome-indian-prime-minister-narendra-modi-uk-1522515

shows how low they can go....surprised they aint got permanent skidmarks from all the kissing