Migrants Asked To Breed With Europeans.....................

sant123

Did they become Sikh? Interracial marriage isn't bad, but Mixing 2 different folk of different faiths is.

Course not. Most, if not all, the guys from back home in these situations are clean shaven. Sikhi is not a consideration in these situations, although I won't generalise. These guys want to be become permanent residents, and will do whatever it takes. My guess is a fair percentage of these marriages between European girls and immigrant Sikhs will end in divorce, and the guy will return to the pind to get married "proper." Not denying there's a few cases where it might be genuine love though.

Course not. Most, if not all, the guys from back home in these situations are clean shaven. Sikhi is not a consideration in these situations, although I won't generalise. These guys want to be become permanent residents, and will do whatever it takes. My guess is a fair percentage of these marriages between European girls and immigrant Sikhs will end in divorce, and the guy will return to the pind to get married "proper." Not denying there's a few cases where it might be genuine love though.

Some of these girls have quite conservative mentalities because western feminism hasn't penetrated their homelands (yet) , so that makes the chances of the marriages lasting better in my opinion.

Some of these girls have quite conservative mentalities because western feminism hasn't penetrated their homelands (yet) , so that makes the chances of the marriages lasting better in my opinion.

Yep, agree with that. That's why I actually suspect there's a few of these marriages that are the real deal. Fair play to our desi cousins, they've got the patter down to a fine art, lol.

Regime change is just another way of saying put a compliant chumcha on the throne.

Maybe goray will learn now that their schemes don't always work?

That's the problem, they had so much success making fudhoos out of everyone during the colonial period, they thought it would be as easy to do it again in modern times.....but things have changed and many people aren't the simple, manipulable lulloos they once were.

Regime change was the biggest mistake the west ever made! Do you for one minute think, 'goreys' are that clever to have learned from the humongous damage they have caused so far? If yes, would they now be denigrating Assad and planning to topple him? One would think the refugee crisis would deter them from doing this.

Think of numbers and percentages and people of this faith all over Europe. Hindus, Buddhists and Sikhs will become a miniscule minority compared to them. Very worrying.

Guest Jacfsing2

Isn't there a real way to apply for permanent residency? Second, there are some U.K. Sikhs involved in this as well. But again I'm not married.

Did they become Sikh? Interracial marriage isn't bad, but Mixing 2 different folk of different faiths is.

Looks like the kids r raised as sikhs indeed. Also alot of these e.european girls r wearing karas and some even have khanda tattoos too, whether thats something ppl wanna i dont kno, but atleast the wafadari is there. Well thats wat ive seen, where im living, duno bowt elsewhere.

Their parents were very upset when they discoverd what the boys had done and forced them to leave them and their children and most claim benefits. Their parents don't want to know the kids either.

Their parents were very upset when they discoverd what the boys had done and forced them to leave them and their children and most claim benefits. Their parents don't want to know the kids either.

Do you mean the parents of the Punjabi guys? The ones from back home? Yeah, I can appreciate that. What these parents don't understand that sometimes you've gotta hustle and do what it takes. But if the guys are marrying these foreign girls knowing they're going to chuck them eventually but these girls genuinely believe the marriage is for keeps, that's paap IMO. They're being strung along and then hung out to dry, and that's not right. There's going to be an underclass of fatherless half-white half-Sikh kids running around in a few years, getting themselves into all kinds of unsavoury situations, especially when the mothers will move onto the next boyfriend. The kids will grow up resenting the fathers that deserted them as kids, and the mums won't let them forget it.

Isn't there a real way to apply for permanent residency? Second, there are some U.K. Sikhs involved in this as well. But again I'm not married.

I'm not an expert on visa and residency issues, but from what I can gather any Punjabi looking to get residency in the UK via study or work permits is gonna be seriously disappointed. The govt has cracked down the last time I heard. So, it's either go home or find a UK citizen to marry.

When he says breed with Europeans he doesn't mean allow Muslim women to breed with white men but Muslim men to breed with white women. This is love Jihad. They justify this because they consider all white women actually all non muslim women as sluts.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1324039/Like-Lauren-Booth-ARE-modern-British-career-women-converting-Islam.html