Sunny The Mug And His Views On Interfaith Marriage - Interview

mrggg123

I can't see paedophilia being normalised. There's just no way that's going to happen. Most parents would literally kill anyone who approached their kid with those intentions. It would have to be a pretty messed up, brain washed society on its knees that allows it to occur.

remember kalyug has a lot longer to go....incest and paedophilia will be commonplace ...

remember kalyug has a lot longer to go....incest and paedophilia will be commonplace ...

I won't be around to see those times if I play my cards right, but God help and protect those who won't be as fortunate.

....................But we are already living in a 'pretty messed up, brain washed society' as it is. There is a group of people that claim that this kind of behaviour is okay according to their religious beliefs. I do hope it will never become accepted as a 'norm' ever, but the way things are going, it seems highly likely it will.

I can appreciate where you're coming from. It doesn't take too much imagination to extroploate current trends and moods and chart them according to how a future society will take shape. But... this is paedophilia for God's sake! What kind of cursed magic will the powers-that-be weave on people that such behaviour becomes commonplace amongst civilised society? How will it even work? Actually, don't answer that :/

I'll offer a possible scenario for when we should become worried: when popular culture such as films and TV and music start pushing that behaviour on the public in an attempt to let it seep into the mass consciousness, to suggest it's normal and should be accepted, that's when alarm bells should ring.

But, no, I cannot see it happening soon. Thousands of years of societal norms can't be washed down the drain in a couple of generations like that. I won't say it's impossible, but it will be highly unlikely.

One thing about it is that they target the vulnerable and impressionable, we need to be extra vigilant and aggressively vocal about it as a community, that way they will leave us alone. That means confronting abusers, the police (if need be), social services, the media and the government itself. Simultaneously, we have to train the girls not to put themselves in vulnerable positions, which is tough given that many of them are pretty stubborn.

Right now the message is out that Sikhs girls are easy targets, we have to reverse this impression.

Once thing about it is that they target the vulnerable and impressionable, we need to be extra vigilant and aggressively vocal about it as a community, that way they will leave us alone. That means confronting abusers, the police (if need be), social services, the media and the government itself. Simultaneously, we have to train the girls not to put themselves in vulnerable positions, which is tough given that many of them are pretty stubborn.

Right now the message is out that Sikhs girls are easy targets, we have to reverse this impression.

drink is the main problem. You see guys and girls going out and getting drunk and no one knows what happens. Why not say lets go out but we dont need to drink as a first step this would be good then atleast someone is aware of there surrondings and can track peoples tactics who want to groom

drink is the main problem. You see guys and girls going out and getting drunk and no one knows what happens. Why not say lets go out but we dont need to drink as a first step this would be good then atleast someone is aware of there surrondings and can track peoples tactics who want to groom

Nah, I think it is more complicated than that, drink might be used in some cases but sometimes it's more down to being attention hungry or flattered or plainly finding someone physically attractive.

Nah, I think it is more complicated than that, drink might be used in some cases but sometimes it's more down to being attention hungry or flattered or plainly finding someone physically attractive.

Yes I agree, and I guess some paki boys are considered 'better' looking even though there are enough good looking sikh boys. Additionally it could be that they just want to rebel and piss off sikh boys? (experienced this)

Geezer, they can't even deal with pedos running around in plain view at Westminister. How are they going to deal with it on a street level?

Truth is that these people have no real will or desire to deal with the issue.

Exactly no will or real desire to tackle paedophiles!!! Why would a drinker implement prohibition unless he distilled & distributed the moonshine!!!