Indian Police Strip Dalit Couple Who Insisted On Filing Fir For Robbery!

shastarSingh

The last major parcher movement was the Singh Sabha Movement. What they did was very simple

they educated people, started schools, give Amrit to so called low castes, printed in mass books and pamphlets and give to everyone, educated woman and started parcharak schools.

People were excited to become Sikhs, so many people from other religions became Sikhs because Sikhi was alive and living in people.

Today we spend most of our time digging dirt on other jathebandies to make our Jatha look good.

We've had approx 316 years to do parchaar. If it ain't been done in that time I can't see it ever happening. That's on our head, or more so the people who occupy the seats of power in our faith, of which there are many.

so today is a new day ? can we not do something now ...jo beet geha so beet geha , agge din di socho....why do you think bahmin want us gone now , it's because our reach has been amplified by technology we can become widely known rather than restricted by geography as before.

so today is a new day ? can we not do something now ...jo beet geha so beet geha , agge din di socho....why do you think bahmin want us gone now , it's because our reach has been amplified by technology we can become widely known rather than restricted by geography as before.

We can do it on a micro level starting at home, and then hope enough of us are doing it so that it becomes a movement that impacts on the macro level.

Sadly, anyone that has aspirations of anything bigger (I.E. being the next Sant Jarnail Singh Ji) will be attacked and defamed by biased Hindu media, jealous "fellow" Sikhs and associated Jathas, as well as the usual disbelieving majority for who anyone that dares to challenge the status quo is an agitator. They can attack one man, but can they silence millions?

The last major parcher movement was the Singh Sabha Movement. What they did was very simple

they educated people, started schools, give Amrit to so called low castes, printed in mass books and pamphlets and give to everyone, educated woman and started parcharak schools.

People were excited to become Sikhs, so many people from other religions became Sikhs because Sikhi was alive and living in people.

Today we spend most of our time digging dirt on other jathebandies to make our Jatha look good.

honestly having been out of the circuit for a while , I wouldn't know one jatha from another as all I see are my Guru's sons and daughters ...it is a blessing I may have been familiar with AKJ sangat in the old days from my childhood doesn't mean I don't have respect for the knowledge of Taksalis and the open-hearted sewa of the Nanaksarias here in the UK , we've got to learn from the best of us and amplify it to make it part of our makeup ...loyalty is to Guru Granth and Guru Panth . We should reconnect with all 3 granths and our purataan itihaas , warts and all . We are not perfect , that's why we are here trying to complete mission and go home . If we can't help each other what good are we , what good are ideas about ourselves.

We can do it on a micro level starting at home, and then hope enough of us are doing it so that it becomes a movement that impacts on the macro level.

I think this is the key. The more people evaluate themselves and refuse to perpetuate the rotten thinking, and challenge it on an individual basis, the weaker that stuff will become. People are trained/taught to be casteist by their families and wider social circles, we have to break the cycle. Once enough people do this, the casteists will struggle to maintain their position.

I think we have a better chance of doing this in the west than India right now. And if those people back home can mimic all the crappy stuff we do here, maybe they can also start picking up on the positive over time?

This here is a good read to understand the issue:

Read from Chapter 3 (page 28 onwards).

http://www.global.ucsb.edu/punjab/dissertations/NBehlDissertation.pdf

It's not as straight forward as that: by tacitly supporting the caste divided 'martial race theory' pushed by the Brits, Singh Sabha (maybe unwittingly) helped calcify caste hierarchy ideas amongst apnay.

I too have been cut off from Sikhs and Punjabis for the duration of my formative years, and I'm sad to say I don't recall things being as bad as they are now. Things have changed - for the worse - amongst our people since my teens. I won't generalise, but it's pretty sad to see how much we've regressed as a people. Yeah, we've got the high flying careers, the qualifications, the cars, the homes, the disposable income, but we've lost something too. Oh well, it happens to all races and cultures, and has done throughout history. I think they call it progress, lol.

I too have been cut off from Sikhs and Punjabis for the duration of my formative years, and I'm sad to say I don't recall things being as bad as they are now. Things have changed - for the worse - amongst our people since my teens. I won't generalise, but it's pretty sad to see how much we've regressed as a people. Yeah, we've got the high flying careers, the qualifications, the cars, the homes, the disposable income, but we've lost something too. Oh well, it happens to all races and cultures, and has done throughout history. I think they call it progress, lol.

Okay, if we've 'progressed' in a particular direction but regressed in another, it just means we have to balance things out. I think it's an ongoing process.

Here's the thing:

Hindu India is rotten. Rotten to the core. Poor man, his wife and child go to the police looking for justice and end up getting stripped. An everyday occurrance in Hindu India but this one makes it on to the internet. Sikhs in the west read it. But they draw from it not the reality of how the khastriyas control the police because they control the politicians because they control the industry because they control the wealth.

No. Instead he or she thinks it's appropriate to hark back to 30 years ago when a Sikh discriminated against another Sikh because of caste.

In the meantime, the people (sikhs) that reallly discriminate, really control the industry, really control the wealth go on sidelining both you and me and get richer and richer whilst stepping on our fathers like nothing more than foundation stones.

The Pakistanis wo are religious / spiritual lament how these elite that control Lahor's industry and wealth are these Sikhs and Hindus who converted out of love for money and wealth and changed their 'caste' name from from khatri to khoja in 1947 to protect their wealth.

We, in Southall, have them amongst us now, parasites who show no respect for the struggles, battles, blood sweat and tears that went into creating sikh southall. They did the same in mahara ranjit singh time when they made their first born a sikh just to get wealth just as they did in 1947. We, however, can't bring ourselves to even slightly criticise them because their love of wealth has bought them so much wealth that they've virtually had published 90% of all 'Sikh' books.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, as ever, knew more than any of us and way ahead of his time. Sri Guru Granth Sahb says

ਖਤ੍ਰੀਆ ਤ ਧਰਮੁ ਛੋਡਿਆ ਮਲੇਛ ਭਾਖਿਆ ਗਹੀ ॥

The K'shatriyas have abandoned their religion, and have adopted a foreign language.

Guru ji knew even back then how these people will do anything, say anything, wear anything, just to protect and enhance their wealth..

So, the moral of the strory is this: When a story breaks from backward India about backward Indians indulging in backward Indian practices, don't go falling into the trap that the people that control the wealth of the system that keeps them Indians so poor and backward want you to fall into.

In a story about bakward india either write messages about backward India or, if you're determined to bring it close to home, write about the people that REALLY discriminate.

Here's the thing:

Hindu India is rotten. Rotten to the core. Poor man, his wife and child go to the police looking for justice and end up getting stripped. An everyday occurrance in Hindu India but this one makes it on to the internet. Sikhs in the west read it. But they draw from it not the reality of how the khastriyas control the police because they control the politicians because they control the industry because they control the wealth.

No. Instead he or she thinks it's appropriate to hark back to 30 years ago when a Sikh discriminated against another Sikh because of caste.

In the meantime, the people (sikhs) that reallly discriminate, really control the industry, really control the wealth go on sidelining both you and me and get richer and richer whilst stepping on our fathers like nothing more than foundation stones.

The Pakistanis wo are religious / spiritual lament how these elite that control Lahor's industry and wealth are these Sikhs and Hindus who converted out of love for money and wealth and changed their 'caste' name from from khatri to khoja in 1947 to protect their wealth.

We, in Southall, have them amongst us now, parasites who show no respect for the struggles, battles, blood sweat and tears that went into creating sikh southall. They did the same in mahara ranjit singh time when they made their first born a sikh just to get wealth just as they did in 1947. We, however, can't bring ourselves to even slightly criticise them because their love of wealth has bought them so much wealth that they've virtually had published 90% of all 'Sikh' books.

Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, as ever, knew more than any of us and way ahead of his time. Sri Guru Granth Sahb says

ਖਤ੍ਰੀਆ ਤ ਧਰਮੁ ਛੋਡਿਆ ਮਲੇਛ ਭਾਖਿਆ ਗਹੀ ॥

The K'shatriyas have abandoned their religion, and have adopted a foreign language.

Guru ji knew even back then how these people will do anything, say anything, wear anything, just to protect and enhance their wealth..

So, the moral of the strory is this: When a story breaks from backward India about backward Indians indulging in backward Indian practices, don't go falling into the trap that the people that control the wealth of the system that keeps them Indians so poor and backward want you to fall into.

In a story about bakward india either write messages about backward India or, if you're determined to bring it close to home, write about the people that REALLY discriminate.

What are you waffling on about?

Before we can start pointing fingers elsewhere, we need to at least sort our own hypocritical practices out.

As for greedy selfish Sikhs, there are plenty of them in every jaat....