Breaking-Dhadrianwale-Arrested

SadSingh

I don't work for the Daily Mail - I'm a medic! It's just a name. Like it or loath it, the Daily Mail's relentless campaign nailed the killers of Stephen Lawrence. To date, when formulating policy, government ministers fear the dreaded "what will the Daily Mail headline be" - it is a influential paper.

However, I agree, it does take a hostile tone on many issues!

By the way, if my memory serves me correct, I thought your wife was already amritdhari?

Finally had a chance to watch the full video.

Don't want to speak ill of Baba Dhadrianwale but I will say the one thing that stuck out to me in the interview: Not once did Dhadrianwale mention that Guru di kirpa nal they have brought Amrit to hundreds of thousands. If was all me this, I this, me me me, etc.

I saw the video on Akal channel, I thought he did mention that he has inspired lots of people to take amrit.

Sorry, my post wasn't clear.

He mentioned that HE has inspired thousands of people to take Amrit.

My point is that he never said, because of satguru's kirpa this has happened. It was all about him.

I agree , he does gets very worked up. He did the same when babbu maan released his track about babas having Audi cars with red lights on them. He thought babu maan was directly attacking him.

I don't work for the Daily Mail - I'm a medic! It's just a name. Like it or loath it, the Daily Mail's relentless campaign nailed the killers of Stephen Lawrence. To date, when formulating policy, government ministers fear the dreaded "what will the Daily Mail headline be" - it is a influential paper.

However, I agree, it does take a hostile tone on many issues!

By the way, if my memory serves me correct, I thought your wife was already amritdhari?

I don't work for the Daily Mail - I'm a medic! It's just a name

A very very silly name if you don't mind me saying. It would have made more sense to call yourself 'Middlesex Chronicle'.

She has taken chola.

Finally had a chance to watch the full video.

Don't want to speak ill of Baba Dhadrianwale but I will say the one thing that stuck out to me in the interview: Not once did Dhadrianwale mention that Guru di kirpa nal they have brought Amrit to hundreds of thousands. If was all me this, I this, me me me, etc.

I get what you mean, but he is a human, like the rest of us. As someone else said he just gets worked up easily. Last thing we need to do is find every little thing right now to malign people.

We need to realize that Ranjit Singh Dhadrianwala is just s young man at the end of the day. I was a little disappointed in the timing and they whiny nature of his interview. I thought Sants are always suppose to be in Chardikala? I think his situation is very simple. He does have dard for the panth. It would be ludicrous to suggest otherwise. We need to remember that he was one of the first few people to stand up against the beadbi. But I am very disappointed with him crying for one hour in an interview and not giving much substance at all. To sum up the video, all he said is "people are being mean to me." :'-( It should be clear to anyone in a leadership position that CRITICISM IS PART OF THE GAME. Don't expect to have a role at the forefront without critics.

My personal opinion on the situation is that Ranjit singh is trying to keep himself in both boats. Not trying to upset the Establishment (Badal) too much and not trying to offend the Panth. This way he can cozy up with whoever eventually comes out on top. I dont consider him a Sarkari banda but someone that is interested in self preservation.