Breaking: Pardon Retracted

singhgurj

And what is excellent in your opinion.

We just have to find fault in anything and

everything.

We would be here for a long time if you want to discuss what actually is "excellent" and what is "good"

They literally made a mistake and now went "oopsy" and tried to fix it. The amount of coverage they give to try to justify it was insane, this is hardly anything when Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji saroops are being desecrated everywhere and they are doing minimal effort to try and help the situation despite being "the elected voice of Sikhs".

I mentioned this before ...We should spent more energies looking to replace cm in next election to our panthic minded sikh than replacing jathedars. Regardless whoever you replace, he has to comply with cm request/demands as they are the ones governing, cm can make it very difficult for everyone its like in western countries without mayor/provincial leaders funding- cops have no power to enforce. Monarch system in akaal takht has unfortunately, has long gone. CM has full control over funding, satellite tv, media taxes, infrastructure, jobs, economy in punjab, police... forget about fixing water boys so called jathedars of akaal takth go to root- have panthic singhs/kaurs apply for cm nomination next election.

Biggest mistake sikhs did when they refused cm position when there was opportunity risen and didn't listen to baba thakur singh ji to have educated skh youth federation singhs apply for cm position, instead they totally boycotted the punjab gov't, result is infront of us- beant demonic terrorist came in and killed soo many innocents, killed generations and also started same old same old power game shifting between congress and akaali dal. When punjabi in punjab will wake up?

Even when it comes to the Akal Takhat they need to broaden their influence, their so cut off they generally have no idea or control over what is going on in foreign countries. The jathadar in general need to step outside of Punjab more imo.

We would be here for a long time if you want to discuss what actually is "excellent" and what is "good"

They literally made a mistake and now went "oopsy" and tried to fix it. The amount of coverage they give to try to justify it was insane, this is hardly anything when Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji saroops are being desecrated everywhere and they are doing minimal effort to try and help the situation despite being "the elected voice of Sikhs".

Even when it comes to the Akal Takhat they need to broaden their influence, their so cut off they generally have no idea or control over what is going on in foreign countries. The jathadar in general need to step outside of Punjab more imo.

If you care to remove your shortsighted glasses you will be able to see that the Jathedar Akal Takht Sahib has condemned the sacrilege as well as the authorities for mishandling the situation.

If you care to remove your shortsighted glasses you will be able to see that the Jathedar Akal Takht Sahib has condemned the sacrilege as well as the authorities for mishandling the situation.

Well done. He did something every Sikh in the world is doing right now.

look guys ,

I get what is happening they shook the tree to see if they monkeys will complain , then they burn the trees so the monkeys feel unsafe in their own home , now we have to be smart because central has sent badal on the kamikaze mission which he still doesn't see he thinks he is gonna be rewarded by them , what there are doing is riling up the sikhs so they can have an excuse the shut punjab down under emergency laws again and go on a killing spree why do you think around april they opened 700- 800 more shakava in and next to Punjab ?

every sikh needs to listen to Sant Ji's speeches again , when you listen he gives the full preparation plans for dealing with this I just listened to him and it was freaky how directly it was dealing with what's happening. Are there cleaned up copies of his speeches that can be subtitled and hosted or posted on social media for the sikh youth and awoken now ?

I mentioned this before ...We should spent more energies looking to replace cm in next election to our panthic minded sikh than replacing jathedars. Regardless whoever you replace, he has to comply with cm request/demands as they are the ones governing, cm can make it very difficult for everyone its like in western countries without mayor/provincial leaders funding- cops have no power to enforce. Monarch system in akaal takht has unfortunately, has long gone. CM has full control over funding, satellite tv, media taxes, infrastructure, jobs, economy in punjab, police... forget about fixing water boys so called jathedars of akaal takth go to root- have panthic singhs/kaurs apply for cm nomination next election.

Biggest mistake sikhs did when they refused cm position when there was opportunity risen and didn't listen to baba thakur singh ji to have educated skh youth federation singhs apply for cm position, instead they totally boycotted the punjab gov't, result is infront of us- beant demonic terrorist came in and killed soo many innocents, killed generations and also started same old same old power game shifting between congress and akaali dal. When punjabi in punjab will wake up?

Wow! That is exactly what my dad thinks. He hates simranjeet singh maan cuz after singhs went to the trouble and got him elected. He stepped down using kirpan issue to step down. Then sikhs boycotted the polls n beanta won with less than 10% of votes....n oppression n tyranny ruled in punjab...i never knew anyone else would agree with my dad and his too practical politics. Wat my dad says makes sense but nobody else agreed with him so i was always conflicted...so my dad thinks badal is a good guy who actually cares about punjab n knows how to navigate the corrupt indian politics ( by being corrupt himself i guess). He always says its better to have a sikh N akali dal rule punjab than a congress puppet like beanta. He also thinks bjp is trying to take over punjab by propaganda...which will be horrible cuz rss will rule n all the fake babas which my dad says are banned from punjab due to badal, will have freedom to do watever.now my dad has changed a little n he thinks we shud demand that nri get positions in sgpc. Based on population in.each country.outside india that way we can control wat happens...

So wat are ur views on the above? Especially about badal? At home my dad wont let us speak a word against him n outside everyone hates him...so i always wondered wats the reality. Is my dad being too dimwitted to see badals slyness n twofacedness n how having apna banda on kursi is blinding him or us everyone else being dimwitted by thinking having some other sikh will be better when in reality as indian states have very few power it wouldnt matter?

And what is excellent in your opinion.

We just have to find fault in anything and

everything.

It's not even legit, behind closed doors they're still friends/allies. For the sake of the upcoming elections they "retracted" it.

I agree, that boycott was the beginning of the end. We can thank Dr Sohan Singh for that. Glad that bastar* is dead. Shaheed Manochahal too knew the decision to boycott was horrible but not many listened to him. Even today, parties like Dal Khalsa and SAD (U) refuse to stand in state elections, leaving Sikhs with no decent voting options. The new Lok Lehar Party seems to have some great leaders, I hope they have great success. Let these protest change the system, not just catch a suspect or two.