It's Official:

JagsawSingh

Racism and racist terms are DUMB.

In other words, you are saying, Hindus treating Sikhs as a third class citizen is ok. Issue here is treatment of Sikhs in racist India, not the N word. However, lets shot the messenger instead of concentrating on the massage (I.e., Sikhs are treated worse in India than black people in the US).

Tu bas kar OnieFaltoo. Jagsaw had started an intelligent topic but the likes of you and others failed to see this, instead debating and diverting the topic to absoute bakwaas. Who cares what the title was.

Its a joke that you failed to see the wider context of the title and his reasoning for the words he chose.

THE TITLE SHOULD NOT STAY AS IT STANDS. If you believe it should, then you should be the last person to complain about someone mentioning names of different castes! Grow up. Ignorance is not bliss.

I think he meant the title should stay as it is now i.e It's Official: My Name is Jagsaw and I have No Respect

Why do people get offended if someone mentions caste matters but not racist matters on this forum is very strange? They are both sensitive issues and can cause a great deal of pain and hurt.

People get offended by this because it applies to them directly on this forum. However the 'N' word applies to the 'other.' I hope this makes sense,

I think the understanding of the technique of dramatic effect is beyond some :no:

You been watching too many Bollywood movies or what? Dramatization of racist behavior belongs to the Bollywood movies only. Only a person who has the Bollywood brain will understand this shoddy Bollywood style 'technique of dramatic effect' and not by someone living in the western world, especially when they have been born, brought up and educated in the West. This special Bollywood style technique belongs to India which is a right f.....ing mess as witnessed on the social media. :angry2:

You should see him talk about caste, never seen anyone more interested in that topic about Khatris and Jatts. The title should stay as it stands.

You really need to GROW UP cry baby, as the previous poster indicated.

You been watching too many Bollywood movies or what? Dramatization of racist behavior belongs to the Bollywood movies only. Only a person who has the Bollywood brain will understand the shoddy Bollywood style 'technique of dramatic effect' and not by someone living in the western world, especially when they have been born, brought up and educated in the West. This special Bollywood style technique belongs to India which is a right f.....ing mess as witnessed on the social media. :angry2:

I don't watch Bollywood films mate. I meant dramatic effect in a literary sense...in relation to the original title.