Paris Shootings: Many Dead In Multiple Attacks

JSinghnz

WJKK WJKF

I disagree with the opinions above. People have to be treated on a one to one basis.

The Khalsa should never stand back, justice for an innocent is a must. For the Khalsa, the colour is irrelevant on choosing sides, as is the religion. It's simply fighting for justice and humanity and the right to live under the land of the law with your own faith.

Islamic terrorism needs to be fought and defeated, however that doesn't mean all Muslims follow the terrorists doctrine or are terrorists.

Read our history and take inspiration on how our guru sahibans reacted and dealt with the same situation in a different period of time. Our guru is still right here with us, do we as sikhs really think by standing back our guru would be proud of his Khalsa watching innocent lives being murdered?

I doubt it very much!

Mate, I don't want to be a part of some 'Sikh Clean up B team' for the disastrous consequences of white man faffing around in lands they have no business being in, and that for purely selfish, greedy reasons that in itself has led to God knows how many people out there dying one way or another.

Whatever happened in Paris, the sullah body count in the countries they've destabilised is infinitely more enormous. How are people going to do that and not expect retaliation??

The number one reason for the phenomenal growth of jihadism isn't any mullahs, but goray and their stupid foreign policies. Let them go through what they have to to learn to keep their pale backsides at home in future - for everyone's sake.

You reap what you sow man.

You reap what you sow eh?

I guess your Guru's reaped what they sowed when they were mutilated by the same ideology.

I guess it must have been a result of their own nefarious interference with the peaceful religion of Islam.

Kama eh, it's a b1tch.

And you know what, you Sikhs are some of the most racist people with your attitudes towards your so called Goray.

It's been an education reading this website.

Nah, Sikhs never went into Muslim lands and started causing mayhem. Don't even try to compare our history to yours. Our people did what they did for self defense.

Yours have been aggressively attacking other communities for centuries now, exacerbating things.

Mate, I don't want to be a part of some 'Sikh Clean up B team' for the disastrous consequences of white man faffing around in lands they have no business being in, and that for purely selfish, greedy reasons that in itself has led to God knows how many people out there dying one way or another.

Whatever happened in Paris, the sullah body count in the countries they've destabilised is infinitely more enormous. How are people going to do that and not expect retaliation??

The number one reason for the phenomenal growth of jihadism isn't any mullahs, but goray and their stupid foreign policies. Let them go through what they have to to learn to keep their pale backsides at home in future - for everyone's sake.

You reap what you sow man.

WJKK WJKF

veer ji, the politics will always be the instigation of war and crime against humanity, however their will always inevitably be victims.

I myself cannot turn my face on the innocent children who have been bombed and have been left ophaned or the many, many people who have left their homes and possessions as once my family did. If I can help, I will as it's my duty as a sikh irregards of the political games played and the ethnicity/ religion of the victim.

We ask for sarbhat da bhalla in our ardas to waheguru. We should also act on this, and instill it when it is needed, the time is now for us to be judged on our karma.

WJKK WJKF

veer ji, the politics will always be the instigation of war and crime against humanity, however their will always inevitably be victims.

I myself cannot turn my face on the innocent children who have been bombed and have been left ophaned or the many, many people who have left their homes and possessions as once my family did. If I can help, I will as it's my duty as a sikh irregards of the political games played and the ethnicity/ religion of the victim.

We ask for sarbhat da bhalla in our ardas to waheguru. We should also act on this, and instill it when it is needed, the time is now for us to be judged on our karma.

Veer ji,

I hear you. But we aren't here to clean up other people's mess. For way too long Anglos have considered us some sort of docile mercenary to use and abuse as it suits their purposes.

Let's not make the mistake of gallivanting around in other people's wars like apnay did in WW2 only to have our own house burn down under their nose. You know the ins and outs of this intimately due to your family experience at partition brother. When we support goray in their c0ck ups, it really does embolden them even more to continue their scarcely concealed racist, global political agenda. We need to send them a clear message that they are alone in their idiocy. Of course, we may end up helping those destitute under our noses, we usually always do through our beloved Gurdwaras, but we need to send a strong message as a community that we are vehemently against the type of politics that create these hellish scenarios.

We've got a responsibility towards one another brother. Let's not try and save the world whilst our own people bleed. Again, look at the mess these white demons have created with their greed. Maybe it is right to recall dasmesh pita's words here?

ਸੁਖੀ ਬਸੈ ਮੋਰੋ ਪਰਿਵਾਰਾ ॥ ਸੇਵਕ ਸਿੱਖਯ ਸਭੈ ਕਰਤਾਰਾ ॥੩੭੮॥

You're still a bunch of racists though and your culture is totally backward with your honour killings and your female izzat shame based bullying.

Don't ever compare your backward female infanticide sexist caste riddled based culture to our progressive open and fair culture, go back to where you came from is all I can say.

To us you are a bunch of cavemen blaming everything wrong with your own country on us and harking back to the good old days when you could murder your own women with impunity.

You might as well be Islamic fanatics I mean look at what happens when your holy book get desecrated, you go on the rampage but when a woman gets murdered you do nothing.

Hairy white men hating cave dwellers that's all you lot are.

And to think Sikhs were considered as special in some way, supporters of the British way of life, pooft.

What's up coward. Can't fight your own battles and now you come running to us. lol

Scared are you? lol

When the 'British way of life' involves gallivanting around the globe creating hell, you can stick it right up your you know what.

And the rest of you arse lickers - take a good look at what a lot of white men REALLY think of us when we don't act like their nockers. He has revealed his true thoughts.

Anytime anyplace boy.

You just name name it.

Let's see how tough you khalsa wannabees really are.

Come meet me one on one.

You muppet. Go save your rapidly declining society. You're the one running around looking for help fighting Muslims.

Get lost. Go to the pub for a pint or something. Stop wasting our time.

Your people started all this mess, now go and deal with it. Trying to drag us into your mess.

You're not wanted here.

Bye.

You make me laugh, you should be the ones who are worried about all this.

You know in the Islamic community Sikhs are generally regarded as anti Islam, that includes Muslims of all nationalities.

If anyone should be worried it is you lot.

You'll come running to the Gora in the end saying save us please, we really are British and we are just like you white men.

Good luck fella, but heh, you can always take a flight back to good old Punjab if things get a bit hairy.

Good riddance.

You will be got rid of our site very soon and do not ever come back here.

u

Nonsense you guys are impossible to get on with.

You change language whenever a Gora is in the vicinity just to say "fk you" for a start and you show nothing but disdain for the religion and culture of the country you have taken residence in.

You know what it seems like to me now, you guys are colonising us, and your justification is "well you colonised us so now it's your turn".

At work you only associate with others of your kind and your one and only aspiration is to get more of your own kind through the door.

Your whole attitude seems to be fk the white English we are here to take as much as we can and to be as rude and detached from your world as we can be.

You seem Ok when you are in a minority, all polite and friendly but when there are a few of you your attitude changes drastically and you have scant regard and it seems pure distaste for us Gora.

Well your secret is out and I shall publish and transmit it as much as I can all around these Isles to my kith and kin.

Such a shame as I had such high hopes but culture seems to trump eveything else when you people are in numbers and like I say east is east and west is west.

And this is no tantrum I can assure you, this runs deep, I am sick and tired of the attitude of you so called Punjabi's.

You need urgent mental care as clear from your comments ib bold above.

Have they booked a place for you in an asylum yet?