Donald Trump Attacks Sikhs

sikhstudent99

Do you want to guess the nam simran time for an average shaheed Singh?

We must first become sant before raising the sword guru pyareo.

Mate, you ain't helping yourself with all this.

Be a sant and a sipahi at the same time.

I understand if you're scared. These are trying times, where none of us know what to expect. There is a lot of apprehension around everywhere. But for your own sake, and the sake of others, start taking practical action instead of all this. Okay. What more can I say to you?

Wake up.

Mate, you ain't helping yourself with all this.

Be a sant and a sipahi at the same time.

I understand if you're scared. These are trying times, where none of us know what to expect. There is a lot of apprehension around everywhere. But for your own sake, and the sake of others, start taking practical action instead of all this. Okay. What more can I say to you?

Wake up.

I was hoping you'd have an answer guru pyareo.

Perhaps some highly spirtual person can provide an answer to this question. If I had to guess, I would say bare minimum 4 hours a day.

Until we accept that everything happens in Waheguru's will, we will never break the cycle of life and death brother.

I was hoping you'd have an answer guru pyareo.

Perhaps some highly spirtual person can provide an answer to this question. If I had to guess, I would say bare minimum 4 hours a day.

Until we accept that everything happens in Waheguru's will, we will never break the cycle of life and death brother.

I think you have the right intentions but I don't think it is wise to ask how much bhagti someone does as it puts them in an uncomfortable position and I would not expect someone to truthfully answer. How many of us disclose our bank account details to any jana khana?

It was not just naam that helped Khalsa past to win battles, if this was the case why did Guru Sahib themselves practice mock battles from a young age and encouraged everyone to learn Shashtar Vidia and be shashtar dhari.

As per my knowledge, Trump no matter how much of a fool he is has not said anything about Sikhs 'yet', when the time comes we should protest and we have enough professional organisations that will step up to tackle him head on. We must not forget Trump is also acting within Hukam.

As we are asking questions: How much time do you spend physically training in a day?

Out of respect for my fellow Singh, I will tackle this question.

The short answer: Whatever time Waheguru has written for me to spend physically training.

Long answer: Everything happens in Waheguru's will. At times of struggle, some have been given duties to raise the sword while others have been given duties to spread the divine nam of Waheguru.

Bhai Nand Lal Ji was sent to spread the divine nam during many battles fought by the 10th Guru and their Singhs. Was this because Bhai Nand Lal Ji was a coward? It was not in Waheguru's will that Bhai Nand Lal Ji raise the sword as Waheguru had plans for Bhai sahib to spread the divine nam of Waheguru.

A more recent example is Dhan Shaheed Soorbir Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa sending Brahmgyani Baba Thakur Singh out to villages to continue preaching Sikhism rather than defending Darbar Sahib from the military. Does this make Baba Thakur Singh a coward? No. Baba Thakur was destined for greatness. For another 20 years after the military invasion of Darbar Sahib did Babaji continue preaching the divine nam and saving the souls of many thousands of beings.

I do what is in Waheguru's will brother. If Waheguru wants my head, Waheguru can have it.

I think you have the right intentions but I don't think it is wise to ask how much bhagti someone does as it puts them in an uncomfortable position and I would not expect someone to truthfully answer. How many of us disclose our bank account details to any jana khana?

It was not just naam that helped Khalsa past to win battles, if this was the case why did Guru Sahib themselves practice mock battles from a young age and encouraged everyone to learn Shashtar Vidia and be shashtar dhari.

As per my knowledge, Trump no matter how much of a fool he is has not said anything about Sikhs 'yet', when the time comes we should protest and we have enough professional organisations that will step up to tackle him head on. We must not forget Trump is also acting within Hukam.

Guru Pyareo, forgive me if I have spoken out of line.

Yeah of course I would, the thing about Muslims is that we can help them in the name of humanity but we should use extreme caution when helping them when it comes to their religious matters. You say after Muslims Trump will come after Sikhs fair enough (even though I think that will not be the case). But also when Muslims to start outnumbering other minorities their attitude always changes from oppressed to oppressors just look at history

Trump is going after groups who he deems (rightfully so) are behind todays problema, hes not blindly going after any minority. Hence I believe Sikhs wont be next, but these people fail to realize that. Bunch of whiny liberals, send them all to Iraq to their beloved muslims.

Trump is going after groups who he deems (rightfully so) are behind todays problema, hes not blindly going after any minority. Hence I believe Sikhs wont be next, but these people fail to realize that. Bunch of whiny liberals, send them all to Iraq to their beloved muslims.

So a hard working Muslim man who supports his family and has no ties to ISIS should be deported?

This is not what Waheguru teaches us brother. I'm sorry but this is not right.

None of you boys can do anything to help Sikhs. So you target a person who is standing up for freedom? Do you remember how Babar slaughtered Hindus because Hindus lost there fighting spirit? Hindus also slandered those who tried to stand up for freedom. No Sikhs here, only weak minded people traveling down the road to be Hindus.

Listen to Hitler's speeches before he was elected as head of state for Germany.