Caste And Anti Govt Violence In Harayna . Travel Between Punjab And Delhi Disrupted

lsingh

we just need to make the panthic voices louder and their reach multilingual , international ...our kaum needs to spread to counter the controls attempted by the GOI RSS and others. Sikhi is Universal so let's put our efforts to spreading its parchaar. There is a reason why there are sikhs in every nation now ...the seeds are scattered now we need to protect and nourish them.

What are these panthic voices you speak of?

To me, all the rudhee behaviour of our lot is self-generated and perpetuated from our own egos. Blaming outsiders is just passing the buck and refusing to acknowledge our own people's part in the mess.

We need new cultural norms projected through our arts, culture, literature and as individuals. Forget top down, when the top is rotten to the core, the greatest change has to happen bottom up.

What are these panthic voices you speak of?

To me, all the rudhee behaviour of our lot is self-generated and perpetuated from our own egos. Blaming outsiders is just passing the buck and refusing to acknowledge our own people's part in the mess.

We need new cultural norms projected through our arts, culture, literature and as individuals. Forget top down, when the top is rotten to the core, the greatest change has to happen bottom up.

i mean exactly those voices which are of those trying o preserve our gurmat sangeet, our itihaas, our purataan granths and reviving the calligraphy tradition, the voices of the diverse youth interested in Sikhi in its pure form and message, the voices who will face down police charges in the name of the panth...those voices.

The Badal family, which has destroyed Punjab over the course of 5 decades now, has relied heavily on the "pendu" vote.

But he's one of us! He's a farmer! Let's vote for him!

Yes, let's just completely ignore the fact that he's a mass murderer, anti-Sikh, and does not believe in God.

I have no faith in the jats of Punjab in their current state.

The Badal family, which has destroyed Punjab over the course of 5 decades now, has relied heavily on the "pendu" vote.

Yes, let's just completely ignore the fact that he's a mass murderer, anti-Sikh, and does not believe in God.

Ok, I have asked this many times, who else are they supposed to vote for?! Do feel free to suggest an alternative. He campaigns on issues important to rural folks, but like every other politician worldwide, he doesnt really follow through. All I see is complaining, but not one solution.

Ok, I have asked this many times, who else are they supposed to vote for?! Do feel free to suggest an alternative. He campaigns on issues important to rural folks, but like every other politician worldwide, he doesnt really follow through. All I see is complaining, but not one solution.

I told you before. Jut people made this mess. It isn't up to rest of us to solve all your problems.

...the voices of the diverse youth...

The youth are ensnared from a young age, indoctrinated and divided, befuddled into jathedari, and then sent on their way before they're even out of their teens. A quick glance at some of the discussions on this site show us the state of the youth today. Matters of personal and food hygiene are considered unimportant and non-spiritual verging on the blasphemous; that's just one example from the past couple of days.

Here's another radical idea: why don't juts learn to vote with more than a weird, insular, caste bumchumerry as the primary motivation?

You do realize that the alternative, congress party carried out operation bluestar, 84 genocide, and the ghalukara of the 80s and 90s. And the city folks vote for this same congress party. In fact the congress cannot exist without its voter base in Punjab which is urban based. So whether it is badal or congress, they are the same for us.

Now the problem is not urban or rural. Problem is our lack of Sikhi. We have become too materialistc and worldly. Guru Sahib and Sikhi has taken a back seat in our lives and family.

Issues important to rural folks?

Issues such as obtaining alcohol, selling their religion for drugs and nice motorcycles where they can write "Putt Jattan Da" on the back? Fantastic.

You do realize that the alternative, congress party carried out operation bluestar, 84 genocide, and the ghalukara of the 80s and 90s. And the city folks vote for this same congress party. In fact the congress cannot exist without its voter base in Punjab which us urban based.

Now the problem is not urban or rural. Problem is our lack of Sikhi. We have become too materialistc and worldly. Guru Sahib and Sikhi has taken a back seat in our lives and family.

Not sure why you're suggesting I'm a supporter of Congress.

I have asked my family and friends in Punjab to support Simranjit Singh Mann for years now.

Issues important to rural folks?

Issues such as obtaining alcohol, selling their religion for drugs and nice motorcycles where they can write "Putt Jattan Da" on the back? Fantastic.

Not sure why you're suggesting I'm a supporter of Congress.

I have asked my family and friends in Punjab to support Simranjit Singh Mann for years now.

I know youre not a congress supporter. The point I was making is that we are just ignoring the real issue and rural or urban has nothing to do with it as we can see from the voting trend between rural and urban folks. Real issue is Sikhi or should i say lack of Sikhi. Today the Sikh Qaum is lacking Sikhi because this dunya and dunyadari matters more. Sikh parents are very concerned with how well their kids are doing in math science but how many of them show the same concearn if their kids are following Sikhi, doing paath or keeping rehit? Math and science will only help you in this world not the next where only Sikhi, Rehit and Bhagti will help. chardikala of Panth will only happen with Sikhi.