Senior Eu Lawyer Backs Workplace Ban On Religious Garments (incl. Sikh Turban)

Unlike Musleh, we won't be hacking British soldiers to death on British streets, or exploding bombs on British transport, but our silence and ambivalence will speak volumes when these isles turn to 5hit because of the cowardly appeasement of the Muslim minority.

I don't think this stems from appeasement. I think it's more of a case of being starkly aware that 'Muslim' money (well Arab really) is central to keeping the British merry-go-round turning.

Guest Jacfsing2

They don't want to single out Muslims. Apparently, they prefer throwing everyone under the bus instead of confronting one particular group.

Is the Regressive Left even that strong in the E.U? Or Anti-theists? Not every religion teaches the same things, and not all religions are sources of problems for the west, (it's just Islam).

Is the Regressive Left even that strong in the E.U? Or Anti-theists? Not every religion teaches the same things, and not all religions are sources of problems for the west, (it's just Islam).

The problem reaches beyond Left, Centre, or Right, and even more than a case of secular vs non-secularism. It's not black and white, and as Jonny ji mentioned above, the root lies in an issue of finance.

Guest Jacfsing2

Sikhs who expect the gora establishment to openly cry about sullay make me laugh.

Seriously??? What planet do you live on? Get some basic grasp of politics for your own sake.

I'm from America, openly revealing the flaws of Islam gets you votes here, (look at Donald John Trump), I don't know how different America is from the rest of the western world, but Europe has some Anti-Islamic parties I'm sure.

I'm from America, openly revealing the flaws of Islam gets you votes here, (look at Donald John Trump), I don't know how different America is from the rest of the western world, but Europe has some Anti-Islamic parties I'm sure.

Yeah I hear that.

I don't think you could do that in the UK.

But we'll see. If Trump wins, God knows what the knock on effect will be over here? I have to say, sullay are a powerful community here. Not just because they can cause street level havoc/irritation in areas of concentration (like Paks or Somalians). But the Arabs too. This last group is represented at high levels in many universities, and they own a lot of PRIME property here. I have friends who work as salespeople in the Luxury items department (expensive ish like £15000 watches and stuff), and Arabs are BIG customers for such stuff.

Pi55ing sullay off much not effect America much, but it would the UK - on many fronts. Law and order and economical.